Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message to "Andrew"

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Is Alan under some obligation to reveal that? That is his business unless he decides to share it.
    why are you asking/telling me that?

You're the one that said "
    Now, let me tell you something about Alan. Yes Alan is a degenerate gambler. At least he has been mostly honest about that"

I've never noticed he ever insinuated/ or admitted that he was a degenerate gambler. One might assume as much after spending time on the forums.

The stupid Self admitted cocksucker doesn’t even remember what he posted earlier. I certainly hope Alan’s legal advisor looks into the slander KJ posted above.

KJ in post 15 “ Now, let me tell you something about Alan. Yes Alan is a degenerate gambler”
    To be fair. When your own kid comes in the forum and goes ham about your degeneracy. I'm going to draw the conclusion that you're most likely a degenerate.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Now, let me tell you something about Alan. Yes Alan is a degenerate gambler. At least he has been mostly honest about that"

I've never noticed he ever insinuated/ or admitted that he was a degenerate gambler. One might assume as much after spending time on the forums.

The stupid Self admitted cocksucker doesn’t even remember what he posted earlier. I certainly hope Alan’s legal advisor looks into the slander KJ posted above.

KJ in post 15 “ Now, let me tell you something about Alan. Yes Alan is a degenerate gambler”
    To be fair. When your own kid comes in the forum and goes ham about your degeneracy. I'm going to draw the conclusion that you're most likely a degenerate.
    “To be fair”? What the hell happened to Max and why does he sound like Tasha?

To be fair. That Cocksucker is most likely having memory lapse from his Chinese Flu Experience.
    Redietz now claims it lasts in the body for months showing different reactions and symptoms.

Good catch on this as it proves queerJ is constantly trolling or flip flopping.
    I have to give credit to Tasha for using Flip Flop to describe queerJ.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...15/#post772294

Edit: Already mentioned by Boz in the WoV Thread.
    It appears Mike finally had enough of Redietz constantly advertising his Far Left Propaganda and Advertisement of his Far Left Blog.
    3 day suspension.
    Sometimes, even Liberals, have difficulty in the Land of Oz.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/ques...51/#post772297
    Last edited by monet; 06-15-2020 at 09:34 PM.

That may very well be the case, however, KJ said that he was a self-admitted degenerate gambler, or something like that.
    I would like to know if he's ever actually admitted to that?

That may very well be the case, however, KJ said that he was a self-admitted degenerate gambler, or something like that.
    I would like to know if he's ever actually admitted to that?
    This is another perfect example again of how ridicules and meaningless the anonymous membership here is. (Unless of course you’re one of the gifted few that got to meet others in such a valuable, secret society, full of snakes and con artists.)

The only people that could be so concerned about any member one way or the other are the same people that are hoping Alan burns and dies from gambling. It’s not about being a degenerate or not. It’s about how they’ll have another victim to point to in order to justify the great AP existence.

When the main go to characters of any site are people like KJ, Axel, Darkoz, where they are actually being taken seriously and not viewed as fictional entertainment you know you have issues. Living a reckless life based on all gambling is an obvious bad choice. Imagine going through life with a pig in a poke chance of success, always surrounded by con-artists, snakes, crooks, where no one is trusted and no one would dare turn their backs on.

Then these same types of people are so concerned about Alan. You can’t make this shit up.

I deleted Rob's statements about Alan and his relationships, because Rob has no proof of this, and it looks like he's just trying to spread unfounded rumors.

Please do not accuse people of crimes here unless you were directly the victim or have evidence of such crimes having occurred. Thank you.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Kind of really weird that Andrew hasn't visited in over two months, ever since Alan's Account was reinstated... Alan hasn't shown up either... Things that make you go hmm....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information