Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Biden Has to Pick a Black Running Mate Now

Very bad news today for the Biden campaign. The jobs report for May came out today. The projection was supposed to be abysmal, a loss of 9 million jobs in May. However, there was actually 2.5 million new jobs created. It's the most stunning jobs report in history. MAGA!!

Oh, yes. Rasmussen reporting Trump's approval ratings have reached 40% in the black community.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Very bad news today for the Biden campaign. The jobs report for May came out today. The projection was supposed to be abysmal, a loss of 9 million jobs in May. However, there was actually 2.5 million new jobs created. It's the most stunning jobs report in history. MAGA!!

Oh, yes. Rasmussen reporting Trump's approval ratings have reached 40% in the black community.
    None of which any libs will see reported on CNN or MSNBC.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

That means MWP won’t know about this unless he visits this forum. MWP gets all his news from CNN, MSNBC and the New York Times. No wonder MWP doesn’t know what’s going on half the time. Lol

Funny post dannyj. We probably do see different things covered on the networks we watch. I've had MSNBC on for a couple hours. I'm not giving it my undivided attention so I way have missed some coverage. For the record, I did learn about the new job report, but did not catch anything about the Rasmussen poll.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

Funny post dannyj. We probably do see different things covered on the networks we watch. I've had MSNBC on for a couple hours. I'm not giving it my undivided attention so I way have missed some coverage. For the record, I did learn about the new job report, but did not catch anything about the Rasmussen poll.
    MSDNC is not going to report that Trump is doing so well with the black community. They would rather keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit, mushroom.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Excellent Bob....The officer was charged, probably rightly so and that`s still not enough....what`s funny is that you didn`t see any protests when that piece of shit was filmed in the nursing home beating up defenseless elderly white people....the funniest shit to me is seeing 15 year old white boys and girls at these protests that have no idea why they`re even there lol....as far as the rest, just another excuse to act out, steal, and run amok.....also excellent point you made about the guy out committing a crime and high as a fucking kite....not saying that he deserved to die, but like my grandfather used to tell me, "sometimes when you go looking for trouble, you find it"
    You really think the government murdering people is somehow equivalent to some low wage nursing home attendant abusing elderly people? lol at you "conservatives".

Heres the thing that amazes me that you seem to fail grasping. Everyone knows that nursing home guy will be prosecuted. It was just race-baiting division shit. You see trash people like James Woods trying to make the comparison... but these are all trash people. Without protests, that cop would have walked. Those who can't see the difference are part of the problem.

Keep swimming around in the ocean making up nonsense to prevent from drowning there, buddy.
    Did you actually see the unedited video? It was f****** horrible.

There are some sick motherfukers out there.

And what about the thugs that brutally attacked at old lady for pleading with them not to break into her store?
    I'm not defending any thug/crminal behavior. No violence againt peaceful people is defensible. I don't get what your point is? Those people should be found and prosecuted. We should be armed to defend ourselves because relying on the police is bad news. Police are not here to defend anyone. They arrest people after they commit crimes. That is what freedom is.

A video in a nursing home has nothing to do with any of this unless you're racist and new to try and prove some view that isn't relevant to anything else.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Defunding police departments will be the biggest polirical gift the democrats give the republicans this election cycle.

In the Georgia primaries Trump got 140,000 more votes than Biden. How could that happen with the polls saying what they are saying? It's pretty easy. Just because you said you would vote for Biden over Trump does not mean you will get off your dead ass and go down and vote. Biden has a big problem with the Bernie supporters. They got no enthusiasm for Biden so don't really get off their dead asses and vote. The same thing should happen in November.

Here is the latest betting odds on Biden's vp pick. I think Susan Rice will be good pick. Bottoms blew it with handling of riots in Atlanta. She let Wendy's burn, but she was put between a rock and a hard place.
    https://bookies.com/news/joe-biden-vp-pick-odds

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Here is the latest betting odds on Biden's vp pick. I think Susan Rice will be good pick. Bottoms blew it with handling of riots in Atlanta. She let Wendy's burn, but she was put between a rock and a hard place.
    https://bookies.com/news/joe-biden-vp-pick-odds
    Well at least you have moved on from your first choice of Frau Whitmer.

Thread Information