Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
He should have just shut-up and let NFL handle it. Like every other President. No idea what you are blabbering about with free speech. It is all the fake-ass conservatives who get the first amendment confused.

Okey dokey, if you say so. Well, when you think Mexicans are rapists but "assume" some are good people. Good luck with that sort of talk. He lost me then with those statements and there has been no looking back. You are a trash person. I get that and you accept that. Now, lets move on.
Yes, Colin K had the right to do what he did, and the owners had the right to kick him out of the league, which is what they did. Even Steven Smith acknowledged this and sided with the owners and he’s a fairly liberal ESPN commentator.

People who want to protest while they’re at work have that right, but the employer also has the right to fire them. And the NFL owners did fire him since what he was doing was impacting their business. Fans were staying away because they didn’t want to go to a football game and watch a stupid protest. Fans have rights too.

This is what liberals like you don’t get. Most people don’t come to work protesting something; they do it on their own time.

As a liberal, I’m sure you wish you could pass a law where you forced businesses to allow left-wing lunatic nut cases to protest while at work.
I have no idea what you're blabbing on about. I understand the first amendment better than all you fucking fake-ass conservatives who complain about social media censoring people and such. President was completely in his rights. No shit Sherlock.
Accountinquestion is a typical liberal. Look, he can’t even defend the topic at hand, Trump speaking out on Colin K. taking a knee during the national anthem, so what does accountinquestion do? He goes off in another direction.

I do not defend everything Trump says. I agree his comments about illegal allian Mexicans being rapist was wrong. Again, I do not agree with everything Trump says, but with regard to Colin K. he was spot on, and the majority of Americans agreed with him.

If Colin K wants to protest fine; just don’t do it during work. Colin should have some respect for his employer and to the public who didn’t come to a football game to watch protests.

I get liberals like you probably like watching protests while you’re watching some sporting event.
You keep going on about Colin K. The NFL could have handled it. Trump weighing in put him squarely on one side. He has continued with his divisive rhetoric. I will never accept that as Presidential behavior because I have some respect for the institutions and how I expect leadership to work. I despised GWB but damn, that guy at least was a leader. Wrong, but he was a leader. Trump is a divider.

You guys got what you want and now you want to sit around and whine about it.

You love your straw-men. This is about Trump and his words. I guess I got some concession that you "didn't agree" with his talk, but you bend over backwards to support him near always. This may have been the biggest concession yet.