Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biden Has to Pick a Black Running Mate Now

I think the probability of Biden's VP pick being black has just gone up with this racial unrest.

What the fuck does that have to do with Coronavirus????

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I think the probability of Biden's VP pick being black has just gone up with this racial unrest.
    This is what liberal racisim looks like. Anything to keep blacks on the Democrat plantation.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This is what liberal racisim looks like. Anything to be elected.
    Correction.

Funny I read somewhere 13 of his campaign staffers had donated to the Mineapolis bail-out protestors fund. (whatever.. not sure about details.) Sounds about right. lol
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Correction.

Funny I read somewhere 13 of his campaign staffers had donated to the Mineapolis bail-out protestors fund. (whatever.. not sure about details.) Sounds about right. lol
    I’m still trying to figure out what people are protesting. Everyboby agrees what the police officer did in Minneapolis was wrong and he should be charged with murder, which happened.

Usually when there’s a protest one side doesn’t agree with the other side. In this case, both sides are in total agreement. So why the protest?

This is something some people (mostly liberals) have a hard time understanding. There are 800,000 police in America so there is going to be a bad apple here and there. That’s not defending what police do when they do something wrong. That’s just a fact.

Police offices are humans too, so they all aren’t going to be good. No matter how much training police depts do, you’re gonna have a couple bad apples out of almost 1,000,000 police officers. That’s reality.

It’s the same with the military. There are going to be a couple bad apples.

Is that what we’re protesting? Perfection? If it is, it isn’t going to happen. We live in a fallen world and it will never be perfect no matter how many rules and laws liberals want to impose on Society.

And for the record this was not a random person the police treated this way. I’m not excusing what happened, since it was well over the top and the officers should be charged with third degree murder, which occurred. But this guy had committed a crime, he was on drugs and he was resisting being put in the police car for 10 mins.

The police out of frustration then imposed street justice on him, and I believe they’d have done the same thing to a white guy who behaved the same way. I don’t believe this had anything to do with race. I personally know white kids who were roughed up by police for minor offenses, prior to when iPhones were around to capture this abuse. I know one who took a policeman to court for this. His dad was a lawyer.

I believe what happened in Minnesota is a crime like any other and should be dealt with by our court system. I believe the book should be thrown at this police office and he should spend time in jail for third degree murder. But I don’t believe there should be rioting every time something like this happens. What’s the point? To be able to get some free things out of a Walmart?
    Last edited by Bob21; 05-31-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

The police out of frustration then imposed street justice on him, and I believe they’d have done the same thing to a white guy who behaved the same way. I don’t believe this had anything to do with race. I personally know white kids who were roughed up by police for minor offenses, prior to when iPhones were around to capture this abuse. I know one who took a policeman to court for this. His dad was a lawyer.

I believe what happened in Minnesota is a crime like any other and should be dealt with by our court system. I believe the book should be thrown at this police office and he should spend time in jail for third degree murder. But I don’t believe there should be rioting every time something like this happens. What’s the point? To be able to get some free things out of a Walmart?

Protesting without an objective is a bit silly and provides coverage for these other parties whether criminals, antifa, or the bugaloo boys. IDFK. I agree.

There is still a lot of racism on how people are treated, but with enough experience in life it somewhat dulls you to it. I'm basically racist. Always have issues with black people and I live in a very white town. Some great black people here and I try to not be, but I don't have enough energy in me to be a 100% idealist in life. I've had/have black friends and you feel for them.

It is hard to say what motivated that officer to put his knee on his neck like that then hands in pocket for maximum weight to basically choke the guy out.

Third degree murder but look how long that shit took. He was basically let off by the police department for this. He'd be fired at worst and could then just go find a job somewhere else. Doesn't matter what you think should be done, that is what would have happened. Thats what you don't seem to get.

They should arrest every other officer for manslaughter for being part of all of this.

So yea, cops will be cops, but cops need to stop protecting their own. That is a diseased brotherhood. One dies they have a 2 mile long procession. When one of them murders someone over BS they all look the other way. Fuck that.

Personally I've taken all my pmags and put in green tipped ammo.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-31-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Correction.

I’m still trying to figure out what people are protesting. Everyboby agrees what the police officer did in Minneapolis was wrong and he should be charged with murder, which happened.

Usually when there’s a protest one side doesn’t agree with the other side. In this case, both sides are in total agreement. So why the protest?

This is something some people (mostly liberals) have a hard time understanding. There are 800,000 police in America so there is going to be a bad apple here and there. That’s not defending what police do when they do something wrong. That’s just a fact.

Police offices are humans too, so they all aren’t going to be good. No matter how much training police depts do, you’re gonna have a couple bad apples out of almost 1,000,000 police officers. That’s reality.

It’s the same with the military. There are going to be a couple bad apples.

Is that what we’re protesting? Perfection? If it is, it isn’t going to happen. We live in a fallen world and it will never be perfect no matter how many rules and laws liberals want to impose on Society.

And for the record this was not a random person the police treated this way. I’m not excusing what happened, since it was well over the top and the officers should be charged with third degree murder, which occurred. But this guy had committed a crime, he was on drugs and he was resisting being put in the police car for 10 mins.

Excellent Bob....The officer was charged, probably rightly so and that`s still not enough....what`s funny is that you didn`t see any protests when that piece of shit was filmed in the nursing home beating up defenseless elderly white people....the funniest shit to me is seeing 15 year old white boys and girls at these protests that have no idea why they`re even there lol....as far as the rest, just another excuse to act out, steal, and run amok.....also excellent point you made about the guy out committing a crime and high as a fucking kite....not saying that he deserved to die, but like my grandfather used to tell me, "sometimes when you go looking for trouble, you find it"

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Excellent Bob....The officer was charged, probably rightly so and that`s still not enough....what`s funny is that you didn`t see any protests when that piece of shit was filmed in the nursing home beating up defenseless elderly white people....the funniest shit to me is seeing 15 year old white boys and girls at these protests that have no idea why they`re even there lol....as far as the rest, just another excuse to act out, steal, and run amok.....also excellent point you made about the guy out committing a crime and high as a fucking kite....not saying that he deserved to die, but like my grandfather used to tell me, "sometimes when you go looking for trouble, you find it"
    You really think the government murdering people is somehow equivalent to some low wage nursing home attendant abusing elderly people? lol at you "conservatives".

Heres the thing that amazes me that you seem to fail grasping. Everyone knows that nursing home guy will be prosecuted. It was just race-baiting division shit. You see trash people like James Woods trying to make the comparison... but these are all trash people. Without protests, that cop would have walked. Those who can't see the difference are part of the problem.

Keep swimming around in the ocean making up nonsense to prevent from drowning there, buddy.

You really think the government murdering people is somehow equivalent to some low wage nursing home attendant abusing elderly people? lol at you "conservatives".

Heres the thing that amazes me that you seem to fail grasping. Everyone knows that nursing home guy will be prosecuted. It was just race-baiting division shit. You see trash people like James Woods trying to make the comparison... but these are all trash people. Without protests, that cop would have walked. Those who can't see the difference are part of the problem.

Keep swimming around in the ocean making up nonsense to prevent from drowning there, buddy.
    First off, I`m not your buddy Mr. Cunt, I think you`re an idiot...now that that`s clear, yes I do think beating a defenseless senior citizen is equivalent to kneeling on some high as a kite criminals neck....why is it not, because the senior citizen didn`t happen to die?

Protesting without an objective is a bit silly and provides coverage for these other parties whether criminals, antifa, or the bugaloo boys. IDFK. I agree.

There is still a lot of racism on how people are treated, but with enough experience in life it somewhat dulls you to it. I'm basically racist. Always have issues with black people and I live in a very white town. Some great black people here and I try to not be, but I don't have enough energy in me to be a 100% idealist in life. I've had/have black friends and you feel for them.

It is hard to say what motivated that officer to put his knee on his neck like that then hands in pocket for maximum weight to basically choke the guy out.

Third degree murder but look how long that shit took. He was basically let off by the police department for this. He'd be fired at worst and could then just go find a job somewhere else. Doesn't matter what you think should be done, that is what would have happened. Thats what you don't seem to get.

They should arrest every other officer for manslaughter for being part of all of this.

So yea, cops will be cops, but cops need to stop protecting their own. That is a diseased brotherhood. One dies they have a 2 mile long procession. When one of them murders someone over BS they all look the other way. Fuck that.

You’re kind of missing my point accountinquestion. I agree this was a heinous crime and the police who stood by and watched it should be prosecuted too.

My point is why protest? Everybody who saw the video knows what those police officers did was wrong, and we have a justice system to deal with it.

And if we want to look at racism within the Police Department how about what happened last year with the black police officer who shot an innocent white woman and killed her. It was much worse than anything that happened in the current case. In the current case at least the guy was a criminal, a druggie, and resisting arrest.

She was innocent and did absolutely nothing wrong and was shot by a black police officer. Even his partner could not defend what he did.

Did a bunch of white people protest, riot, and claim all police abuse their power, and all police try to kill white people? Did they see this as an opportunity to steal things from their local Walmart? No. They saw it for what it was. A one-off “bad apple” policeman who committed a henious crime.

And our court system dealt with Noor and he’s now spending 12 years in jail, which I think is not long enough for taking an innocent person’s life

If you want to know the case I’m referring to it’s Noor (a black policeman) shooting and killing Diamond (an innocent white women). And this happened in Minneapolis too, with liberal Democrat mayors and police chiefs and libs in about every other part of their local government.

It’s amazing how anybody can still be a liberal after seeing what’s going on in Minneapolis. Liberal policies have not been shown to work anywhere in the world, but there are still diehard liberals like you and Midwest player. Sad!

You’re kind of missing my point accountinquestion. I agree this was a heinous crime and the police who stood by and watched it should be prosecuted too.

My point is why protest? Everybody who saw the video knows what those police officers did was wrong, and we have a justice system to deal with it.

And if we want to look at racism within the Police Department how about what happened last year with the black police officer who shot an innocent white woman and killed her. It was much worse than anything that happened in the current case. In the current case at least the guy was a criminal, a druggie, and resisting arrest.

She was innocent and did absolutely nothing wrong and was shot by a black police officer. Even his partner could not defend what he did.

Did a bunch of white people protest, riot, and claim all police abuse their power, and all police try to kill white people? Did they see this as an opportunity to steal things from their local Walmart? No. They saw it for what it was. A one-off “bad apple” policeman who committed a henious crime.

And our court system dealt with Noor and he’s now spending 12 years in jail, which I think is not long enough for taking an innocent person’s life

If you want to know the case I’m referring to it’s Noor (a black policeman) shooting and killing Diamond (an innocent white women). And this happened in Minneapolis too, with liberal Democrat mayors and police chiefs and libs in about every other part of their local government.

It’s amazing how anybody can still be a liberal after seeing what’s going on in Minneapolis. Liberal policies have not been shown to work anywhere in the world, but there are still diehard liberals like you and Midwest player. Sad!
    You guys are great at making my point. So I looked into this case. This woman's family won $20 million from Mineapolis police department.

This current guy was a druggie and this and that, but they slowly choked him out over a prolonged period of time where multiple people pleaded for the cop to stop. It was an event where the cops had many many chances to simply not continue restraining him in the manner they were. This Noor guy had some second of bad decision making. (yes, I heard the story before - had to refresh my memory.) He is now serving 12.5 years. Yes, it took some time to get there. See, whites aren't too worried. When a black guy does it, it was his fault. What about Philandro Castille? LEt me see. Ok, his family got 3.8 million. Cop not found guilty but he was fired. Black man is worth 1/5th of black woman. This sounds like a debate of the Founding Fathers.

Why are they continuing to protest? I agree it doesn't really matter when you have no objective which makes it all hazy. However, in the end pressure needs to be put on the police structure to police their own. Sitting around chanting kumbayah doesn't cut it.

You guys are great at making my point. So I looked into this case. This woman's family won $20 million from Mineapolis police department.

This current guy was a druggie and this and that, but they slowly choked him out over a prolonged period of time where multiple people pleaded for the cop to stop. It was an event where the cops had many many chances to simply not continue restraining him in the manner they were. This Noor guy had some second of bad decision making. (yes, I heard the story before - had to refresh my memory.) He is now serving 12.5 years. Yes, it took some time to get there. See, whites aren't too worried. When a black guy does it, it was his fault. What about Philandro Castille? LEt me see. Ok, his family got 3.8 million. Cop not found guilty but he was fired. Black man is worth 1/5th of black woman. This sounds like a debate of the Founding Fathers.

Why are they continuing to protest? I agree it doesn't really matter when you have no objective which makes it all hazy. However, in the end pressure needs to be put on the police structure to police their own. Sitting around chanting kumbayah doesn't cut it.
    Yes and Rodney King got 4 million 28 years ago and was given a free ride for driving high thru the streets and resisting arrest, so what?.....Police are always going to protect their own, it`s human nature....I have a good friend that is LAPD and works 77th St division in South Central LA....some of the stories he tells me and the shit talking and abuse they get on a daily basis makes you wonder why more of them don`t snap

There was an issue with the way the officer in the video conducted the arrest, not in how long it took to bring charges. They ended up bringing them before they got the results of the autopsy, which did not have the results you would expect watching the video (autopsy says cause of death NOT strangulation/asphyxiation, rather his pre-existing heart conditions/drugs/restraint combo) so there’s a good chance he gets acquitted of murder guilty of manslaughter and then all hell breaks loose again. Mohamed Noor was charged after 8 fucking months, Chauvin was charged within four days.

. Why are they continuing to protest? I agree it doesn't really matter when you have no objective which makes it all hazy. However, in the end pressure needs to be put on the police structure to police their own. Sitting around chanting kumbayah doesn't cut it.
    That’s sad. So it looks like you really think these protests will actually work, and be able to address a couple bad apples in a nation with police force that is almost a million strong. If you believe that, our side has no hope.

Remember these incidents are happening in one of the most liberal cities in America.

I’ll let you in on a little clue. There isn’t one nation in the world, even the most liberal nations who don’t let some of their cops have guns, that hasn’t had a couple of their law enforcement officers step over the line, and do criminal things.

The real problem in these communities isn’t the isolated policeman going rogue; it’s the liberal polices that have infected these communities since the 60s creating a cesspool in the inner city. But these polices were able to create a loyal Democrat voting block, so I guess that’s all that matters to you liberals.

It appears you don’t really care about these people like us conservatives, who want something better for them then endless government handouts with no real hope.

Yes and Rodney King got 4 million 28 years ago and was given a free ride for driving high thru the streets and resisting arrest, so what?.....Police are always going to protect their own, it`s human nature....I have a good friend that is LAPD and works 77th St division in South Central LA....some of the stories he tells me and the shit talking and abuse they get on a daily basis makes you wonder why more of them don`t snap
    I was using the examples Bob gave and seeing what the actual outcomes were. I was not cherry-picking, unlike what you're doing. Being a cop is a tough job at times, not so tough at others. Depends a lot on where you are. So what?

But again, it isn't that cops snap, it is they "snap" and get off with a slap on the wrist. And again, you refuse to understand or for whatever reason lack the capacity.

In fact, you have written it off as acceptable behavior. When there are so many people like you, who give everyone a pass, then I think that should answer Bob's question about why people protest. Too many guys like Keystone.

So the white lady vs philando Castile debate the settlement isn’t a good argument at all. They were settlements not judgement huge difference. The racism argument you’d have a point on there would be why was Castile’s killer acquitted?
    Conviction vs acquittal obviously might make a difference in what a police department is willing to make as a settlement offer; but if you want to just compare settlements without context the question isn’t why is whites lady with weird last names life worth 5x more it’s why did Castile’s family value his life at 5x less than white ladys family, settlements don’t happen without both sides accepting unlike a judgement.

I was using the examples Bob gave and seeing what the actual outcomes were. I was not cherry-picking, unlike what you're doing. Being a cop is a tough job at times, not so tough at others. Depends a lot on where you are. So what?

But again, it isn't that cops snap, it is they "snap" and get off with a slap on the wrist. And again, you refuse to understand or for whatever reason lack the capacity.

In fact, you have written it off as acceptable behavior. When there are so many people like you, who give everyone a pass, then I think that should answer Bob's question about why people protest. Too many guys like Keystone.
    How is he "getting a pass?"....He got fired, he lost his career, his wife is divorcing him, and will soon be spending many many years behind bars....WTF more do you want, a public lynching in the Town Square?.....never said I found it "acceptable" either. Just have less sympathy when street mutts are out doing street things, something bad happens, and then they`re memorialized as fallen heroes

Accountinquestion, now you’re outright lieing and misrepresenting what Keystone and I said. No one is saying what these cops did is “acceptable behavior”. In fact, in my posts many times I said our justice system should throw the book at these police officers and put them in jail for as long as they can.

There is a big difference between saying someone “understands the behavior”, and it’s “acceptable behavior”. Liberals have a hard time understanding this distinction.

It’s no different than the riots going on today. I understand their behavior, even though I don’t think it’s acceptable behavior.

Their behavior comes from a community that feels like they have no hope, due to the liberal policies that have been pushed on them since the 60s. And any little thing will light the fire and set the riots in motion.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    So the white lady vs philando Castile debate the settlement isn’t a good argument at all. They were settlements not judgement huge difference. The racism argument you’d have a point on there would be why was Castile’s killer acquitted?
    Conviction vs acquittal obviously might make a difference in what a police department is willing to make as a settlement offer; but if you want to just compare settlements without context the question isn’t why is whites lady with weird last names life worth 5x more it’s why did Castile’s family value his life at 5x less than white ladys family, settlements don’t happen without both sides accepting unlike a judgement.
    lol you're really digging into the weeds. I'm just looking at end results at these 2 examples because someone else brought them up as examples. Turns out they're kinda bad examples.

Thread Information