Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biden Has to Pick a Black Running Mate Now

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Yes and Rodney King got 4 million 28 years ago and was given a free ride for driving high thru the streets and resisting arrest, so what?.....Police are always going to protect their own, it`s human nature....I have a good friend that is LAPD and works 77th St division in South Central LA....some of the stories he tells me and the shit talking and abuse they get on a daily basis makes you wonder why more of them don`t snap
    I was using the examples Bob gave and seeing what the actual outcomes were. I was not cherry-picking, unlike what you're doing. Being a cop is a tough job at times, not so tough at others. Depends a lot on where you are. So what?

But again, it isn't that cops snap, it is they "snap" and get off with a slap on the wrist. And again, you refuse to understand or for whatever reason lack the capacity.

In fact, you have written it off as acceptable behavior. When there are so many people like you, who give everyone a pass, then I think that should answer Bob's question about why people protest. Too many guys like Keystone.
    Accountinquestion, now you’re outright lieing and misrepresenting what Keystone and I said. No one is saying what these cops did is “acceptable behavior”. In fact, in my posts many times I said our justice system should throw the book at these police officers and put them in jail for as long as they can.

There is a big difference between saying someone “understands the behavior”, and it’s “acceptable behavior”. Liberals have a hard time understanding this distinction.

It’s no different than the riots going on today. I understand their behavior, even though I don’t think it’s acceptable behavior.

Their behavior comes from a community that feels like they have no hope, due to the liberal policies that have been pushed on them since the 60s. And any little thing will light the fire and set the riots in motion.
    When you say "thats just how it is" "Cops going to protect cops". This wasn't even cops protecting cops, this was that not one of those cops had the decency to tell the cop to stop choking the guy to death with a knee to the back of his neck. Numerous people standing around did.

If you think cops shouldn't be held to a higher standard, then you find the status quo acceptable.

Well don't be a fucking retard and wonder why people loot. *ME*? I want fucking accountability. I now have to pay fucking franchise tax to the state on top of all the other taxes because my LLC does a million in revenue. Those fuckers can sit there and do that, then when looted they're literally under 0 obligation to defend your store/property. IS it too fucking much to ask that of your government?

https://mises.org/wire/minneapolis-r...-your-property Read this all you fake ass "conservatives".
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-31-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Yes and Rodney King got 4 million 28 years ago and was given a free ride for driving high thru the streets and resisting arrest, so what?.....Police are always going to protect their own, it`s human nature....I have a good friend that is LAPD and works 77th St division in South Central LA....some of the stories he tells me and the shit talking and abuse they get on a daily basis makes you wonder why more of them don`t snap
    I was using the examples Bob gave and seeing what the actual outcomes were. I was not cherry-picking, unlike what you're doing. Being a cop is a tough job at times, not so tough at others. Depends a lot on where you are. So what?

But again, it isn't that cops snap, it is they "snap" and get off with a slap on the wrist. And again, you refuse to understand or for whatever reason lack the capacity.

In fact, you have written it off as acceptable behavior. When there are so many people like you, who give everyone a pass, then I think that should answer Bob's question about why people protest. Too many guys like Keystone.
    How is he "getting a pass?"....He got fired, he lost his career, his wife is divorcing him, and will soon be spending many many years behind bars....WTF more do you want, a public lynching in the Town Square?.....never said I found it "acceptable" either. Just have less sympathy when street mutts are out doing street things, something bad happens, and then they`re memorialized as fallen heroes
    Yea, he ain't getting a pass because mother fuckers KNOW they can't sweep this one under any rug.

Honestly, yea, a good ol public lynching would have saved a lot of problems. Hang'em.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Accountinquestion, now you’re outright lieing and misrepresenting what Keystone and I said. No one is saying what these cops did is “acceptable behavior”. In fact, in my posts many times I said our justice system should throw the book at these police officers and put them in jail for as long as they can.

There is a big difference between saying someone “understands the behavior”, and it’s “acceptable behavior”. Liberals have a hard time understanding this distinction.

It’s no different than the riots going on today. I understand their behavior, even though I don’t think it’s acceptable behavior.

Their behavior comes from a community that feels like they have no hope, due to the liberal policies that have been pushed on them since the 60s. And any little thing will light the fire and set the riots in motion.
    When you say "thats just how it is" "Cops going to protect cops". This wasn't even cops protecting cops, this was that not one of those cops had the decency to tell the cop to stop choking the guy to death with a knee to the back of his neck. Numerous people sitting around did.

If you think cops shouldn't be held to a higher standard, then you find the status quo acceptable.

Well don't be a fucking retard and wonder why people loot. *ME*? I want fucking accountability. I now have to pay fucking franchise tax to the state on top of all the other taxes because my LLC does a million in revenue. Those fuckers can sit there and do that, then when looted they're literally under 0 obligation to defend your store/property. IS it too fucking much to ask that of your government?

https://mises.org/wire/minneapolis-r...-your-property Read this all you fake ass "conservatives".
    Why are you blaming conservatives? It’s the liberals that are in control of every part of Minneapolis’s government. In case you didn’t know this, Minnesota is a blue state, and Minneapolis is the liberal arm pit of Minnesota. Even Ohio sometimes gets smart and votes Republican in presidential races. As for Minnesota they are a lost cause.

Here’s a little known fact about Minnesota. When Reagan won in 1984, Minnesota and the District of Columbia were the only electoral votes not won by Reagan. You heard that right, Minnesota is on the same level as Washington DC when it comes to liberalism.

And you can now see the end result of all this liberalism: Rioting, unrest, basically total chaos. And guess what will happen in Minneapolis next election? They will vote in more liberals. Liberals never learn. Their policies have never worked, but they keep trying.

Their policies just create division and a permanent underclass, but this permanent underclass is what keeps libs in power. They just need to deal with riots every so often. I guess that’s just the cost of liberal policies.

Accountinquestion, I know you’ll never vote for Trump because you’re upset he marries European women, instead of Americans. At least that appears to be your biggest complaint with Trump, since you mention it anytime you talk about Trump.

And your hero Howard Stern doesn’t like Trump because he doesn’t think Trump wants to hang out with Common Joe, as if any president does. You libs are really screwed up in what you think is important in a presidential candidate, but it shows how you think.

You probably want another candidate like Obama who runs around the world apologizing for America. Sad! At least you have a buddy on this forum that thinks like you in Midwest Player.
    Last edited by Bob21; 05-31-2020 at 03:10 PM.

When you say "thats just how it is" "Cops going to protect cops". This wasn't even cops protecting cops, this was that not one of those cops had the decency to tell the cop to stop choking the guy to death with a knee to the back of his neck. Numerous people sitting around did.

Why are you blaming conservatives? It’s the liberals that are in control of every part of Minneapolis’s government. In case you didn’t know this, Minnesota is a blue state, and Minneapolis is the liberal arm pit of Minnesota. Even Ohio sometimes gets smart and votes Republican in presidential races. As for Minnesota they are a lost cause.

Here’s a little known fact about Minnesota. When Reagan won in 1984, Minnesota and the District of Columbia were the only electoral votes not won by Reagan. You heard that right, Minnesota is on the same level as Washington DC when it comes to liberalism.

And you can now see the end result of all this liberalism: Rioting, unrest, basically total chaos. And guess what will happen in Minneapolis next election? They will vote in more liberals. Liberals never learn. Their policies have never worked, but they keep trying.

Their policies just create division and a permanent underclass, but this permanent underclass is what keeps libs in power. They just need to deal with riots every so often. I guess that’s just the cost of liberal policies.

Accountinquestion, I know you’ll never vote for Trump because you’re upset he marries European wives, instead of Americans. At least that appears to be your biggest complaint with Trump, since you mention it anytime you talk about Trump.

And your hero Howard Stern doesn’t like Trump because he doesn’t think Trump wants to hang out with Common Joe, as if any president does. You libs are really screwed up in what you think is important in a presidential candidate, but it shows how you think.

You probably want another candidate like Obama who runs around the world apologizing for America. Sad! At least you have a buddy on this forum that thinks like you in Midwest Player.
    You’re right Bob. Next election in Minneapolis will just bring a different liberal progressive mayor.
    When the mayor there let the precinct fall all hell broke loose. All that did was embolden the marauders, basically take what you want, as if stealing and burning has anything to do with George Floyd.
    But I don’t see anything changing in that city and state.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Accountinquestion, I know you’ll never vote for Trump because you’re upset he marries European wives, instead of Americans. At least that appears to be your biggest complaint with Trump, since you mention it anytime you talk about Trump.

You’re right Bob. Next election in Minneapolis will just bring a different liberal progressive mayor.
    When the mayor there let the precinct fall all hell broke loose. All that did was embolden the marauders, basically take what you want, as if stealing and burning has anything to do with George Floyd.
    But I don’t see anything changing in that city and state.
    To Minneapolis’ credit, at least they followed the liberal playbook on how to deal with the enemy, retreat.

I wonder if the powers to be in Minneapolis issued the French war flag to all the police precincts...you know the white one.

Accountinquestion, I know you’ll never vote for Trump because you’re upset he marries European women, instead of Americans. At least that appears to be your biggest complaint with Trump, since you mention it anytime you talk about Trump.

TBH I've quit reading this. Not blaming conservatives at all, but for them to think everything is fine and there there is no reason to protest is a bit absurd. Not sure what to tell you.

You're a statist and love government.

Hero Howard Stern? I used to listen to him, haven't in 5+ years really. He just knew Trump going back decades and has a fairly keen eye. I found his observation sorta funny and dead on.

You're putting far more words in my mouth than I ever put in anyone else's.

TBH I've quit reading this. Not blaming conservatives at all, but for them to think everything is fine and there there is no reason to protest is a bit absurd. Not sure what to tell you.

You're a statist and love government.

Hero Howard Stern? I used to listen to him, haven't in 5+ years really. He just knew Trump going back decades and has a fairly keen eye. I found his observation sorta funny and dead on.

You're putting far more words in my mouth than I ever put in anyone else's.
    Who said everything is fine? Have you seen what is going on in Minneapolis? I mean it's a mess and it's being run by liberals. The only way a city this screwed up will ever get better if they elect some conservatives into office. More liberal ideas won't fix Minneapolis, or the current situation.

Liberals are the ones who love government and all their poverty programs that has caused this mess, and a permanent underclass. But I guess it keeps liberals in power and that's all they care about. Apparently they and you don't care about the permanent underclass you guys have created.

Who said everything is fine? Have you seen what is going on in Minneapolis? I mean it's a mess and it's being run by liberals. The only way a city this screwed up will ever get better if they elect some conservatives into office. More liberal ideas won't fix Minneapolis, or the current situation.

Liberals are the ones who love government and all their poverty programs that has caused this mess, and a permanent underclass. But I guess it keeps liberals in power and that's all they care about. Apparently they and you don't care about the permanent underclass you guys have created.

I'm referencing the situation with the cops. I thought you were asking what they were protesting, as if the current situation is fine.

It is a bit absurd to think the black American situation came about just because of government handouts. I've never believed that. You act like everything was hunky dory before. We really have no clue how much liberal policies made their underclass what it is. You can believe that all you want AND it is a common justification "conservatives" use for hating social programs.

If it was up to me, I'd give pay for them to have abortion and anyone who wants their tubes tied can get it done and walk away with a lil cash.

I'm referencing the situation with the cops. I thought you were asking what they were protesting, as if the current situation is fine.

It is a bit absurd to think the black American situation came about just because of government handouts. I've never believed that. You act like everything was hunky dory before. We really have no clue how much liberal policies made their underclass what it is. You can believe that all you want AND it is a common justification "conservatives" use for hating social programs.

If it was up to me, I'd give pay for them to have abortion and anyone who wants their tubes tied can get it done and walk away with a lil cash.
    Yeah really, why are they protesting anyway when everything is Hunky-Dory? It’s not like this happens on a regular basis or anything and then the police are not held accountable and it repeats over & over again.

Now if they were protesting wearing face masks that is something I could get behind.

And fuck Colin K., aren’t you glad we didn’t listen to him? Sure that was a non-violet protest and now our cities are burning down, but nah we don’t wanner see that shit during our football!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    So the white lady vs philando Castile debate the settlement isn’t a good argument at all. They were settlements not judgement huge difference. The racism argument you’d have a point on there would be why was Castile’s killer acquitted?
    Conviction vs acquittal obviously might make a difference in what a police department is willing to make as a settlement offer; but if you want to just compare settlements without context the question isn’t why is whites lady with weird last names life worth 5x more it’s why did Castile’s family value his life at 5x less than white ladys family, settlements don’t happen without both sides accepting unlike a judgement.
    lol you're really digging into the weeds. I'm just looking at end results at these 2 examples because someone else brought them up as examples. Turns out they're kinda bad examples.
    I’m not really digging into just from there so familiar with the stories. I’m just really frustrated, I understand being upset with law enforcement and most of us are, and it appears in a good number of places the protests have been mostly peaceful, but in Minneapolis by in large they absolutely have not been. MANY People not just a few bad apples have been actively trying to indiscriminately destroy the city and are going after the easy targets rather than law enforcement, throwing the baby out with the bath water. Here it’s difficult to see many people as trying to change anything rather than just destroy things. The general local sentiment by late Friday evening had gone from being sympathetic and mostly supporting the protestors to now almost all the sympathy for them being gone. That’s difficult to do, you really have to mess things up to turn the sentiment of one of the more liberal non coastal cities in America against an anti racist protest.

Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

When you say "thats just how it is" "Cops going to protect cops". This wasn't even cops protecting cops, this was that not one of those cops had the decency to tell the cop to stop choking the guy to death with a knee to the back of his neck. Numerous people standing around did.

Good article. I’ve always wondered why this aspect of the pro-second amendment rights arguments is not pushed more aggressively, yes the 2nd amendment is a check on government tyranny, but also the police are not always willing or able to protect you.

Many people don’t know that the supreme court has ruled that the police have no duty to protect you.

Antifa and it's allied organizations may burn our cities down but they would never think of cheating with mail in ballots. Snicker. Snicker.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Antifa and it's allied organizations may burn our cities down but they would never think of cheating with mail in ballots. Snicker. Snicker.
    Remember, friends and neighbors, if you can loot in person you can vote in person.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    And fuck Colin K., aren’t you glad we didn’t listen to him? Sure that was a non-violet protest and now our cities are burning down, but nah we don’t wanner see that shit during our football!
    I didn't know he said much and it perfectly fine to have that opinion. However, President should never have gotten involved on that. But hey, he's a new style of President and hes' MAGAing so he has to do so. As if that was a real problem. ever.

How is he "getting a pass?"....He got fired, he lost his career, his wife is divorcing him, and will soon be spending many many years behind bars....WTF more do you want, a public lynching in the Town Square?.....never said I found it "acceptable" either. Just have less sympathy when street mutts are out doing street things, something bad happens, and then they`re memorialized as fallen heroes
    Yea, he ain't getting a pass because mother fuckers KNOW they can't sweep this one under any rug.

Honestly, yea, a good ol public lynching would have saved a lot of problems. Hang'em.
    Look at this fucktard. He’s more emboldened than the looting pillagers were after the precinct fell.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Look at this fucktard. He’s more emboldened than the looting pillagers were after the precinct fell.
    Do I hear another whiney fake-ass "conservative" who thought this shit was all fun and games?

Another bitch who won't address the facts.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    I didn't know he said much and it perfectly fine to have that opinion. However, President should never have gotten involved on that. But hey, he's a new style of President and hes' MAGAing so he has to do so. As if that was a real problem. ever.
    Why shouldn’t Trump have said what he did about Colin K? Are you one of those liberals who only believes in free speech for certain people?

Trump isn’t a PC president, in case you haven’t figured that out by now. He says what he believes, which is what most normal people are thinking, but can’t say because of all the PC police.

Yes, Colin K had the right to do what he did, and the owners had the right to kick him out of the league, which is what they did. Even Steven Smith acknowledged this and sided with the owners and he’s a fairly liberal ESPN commentator.

People who want to protest while they’re at work have that right, but the employer also has the right to fire them. And the NFL owners did fire him since what he was doing was impacting their business. Fans were staying away because they didn’t want to go to a football game and watch a stupid protest. Fans have rights too.

This is what liberals like you don’t get. Most people don’t come to work protesting something; they do it on their own time.

As a liberal, I’m sure you wish you could pass a law where you forced businesses to allow left-wing lunatic nut cases to protest while at work.

Why shouldn’t Trump have said what he did about Colin K? Are you one of those liberals who only believes in free speech for certain people?
    He should have just shut-up and let NFL handle it. Like every other President. No idea what you are blabbering about with free speech. It is all the fake-ass conservatives who get the first amendment confused.
    Trump isn’t a PC president, in case you haven’t figured that out by now. He says what he believes, which is what most normal people are thinking, but can’t say because of all the PC police.
    Okey dokey, if you say so. Well, when you think Mexicans are rapists but "assume" some are good people. Good luck with that sort of talk. He lost me then with those statements and there has been no looking back. You are a trash person. I get that and you accept that. Now, lets move on.
    Yes, Colin K had the right to do what he did, and the owners had the right to kick him out of the league, which is what they did. Even Steven Smith acknowledged this and sided with the owners and he’s a fairly liberal ESPN commentator.

People who want to protest while they’re at work have that right, but the employer also has the right to fire them. And the NFL owners did fire him since what he was doing was impacting their business. Fans were staying away because they didn’t want to go to a football game and watch a stupid protest. Fans have rights too.

This is what liberals like you don’t get. Most people don’t come to work protesting something; they do it on their own time.

As a liberal, I’m sure you wish you could pass a law where you forced businesses to allow left-wing lunatic nut cases to protest while at work.
    I have no idea what you're blabbing on about. I understand the first amendment better than all you fucking fake-ass conservatives who complain about social media censoring people and such. President was completely in his rights. No shit Sherlock.

He should have just shut-up and let NFL handle it. Like every other President. No idea what you are blabbering about with free speech. It is all the fake-ass conservatives who get the first amendment confused.

Okey dokey, if you say so. Well, when you think Mexicans are rapists but "assume" some are good people. Good luck with that sort of talk. He lost me then with those statements and there has been no looking back. You are a trash person. I get that and you accept that. Now, lets move on.

I have no idea what you're blabbing on about. I understand the first amendment better than all you fucking fake-ass conservatives who complain about social media censoring people and such. President was completely in his rights. No shit Sherlock.
    Accountinquestion is a typical liberal. Look, he can’t even defend the topic at hand, Trump speaking out on Colin K. taking a knee during the national anthem, so what does accountinquestion do? He goes off in another direction.

I do not defend everything Trump says. I agree his comments about illegal allian Mexicans being rapist was wrong. Again, I do not agree with everything Trump says, but with regard to Colin K. he was spot on, and the majority of Americans agreed with him.

If Colin K wants to protest fine; just don’t do it during work. Colin should have some respect for his employer and to the public who didn’t come to a football game to watch protests.

I get liberals like you probably like watching protests while you’re watching some sporting event.
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-01-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Thread Information