Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biden Has to Pick a Black Running Mate Now

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    See Wasila, what you don't get it is more akin to Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. These guys close their eyes, click their heels, say they're in agreement against police brutality and thus everyone should just accept shit service from the government.

Those 2 black kids who were pulled out and tazed for no reason and had hteir car vandalized? The cops have been charged and have to turn themselves in by the 5th.

Bob21 is a fucking idiot. Things have already changed. Businesses don't like this. This is capitalism. It sucks that the systemic shit is not an issue to so many people. This is the natural result at some point. You have the great divider of a President that basically has encouraged this shit.

He's now tear-gassed clergy for a single photo-op because of assholes like me doing #bunkerboy. It is par for the course though.

I do agree though that the police brutality is amplified via social media. It is probably better now than it has been ever in the past. It is just with cameras, we're not willing to accept it at even the level we see.
    One question: How are "protests" and riots going to improve things? I mean we've been working on it since the Rodney King riots over 25 years ago. It seems like it is worse now than it was 25 years ago.

And why is this problem worse in cities controlled by liberal mayors and liberal police chiefs for 50 years? Are you saying these liberal cites are promoting police brutality? If you are, then why are you are liberal? Is it because you like police brutality?

Maybe you and your liberal buddies are the problem and making it worse. Have you ever thought about that?
    Jesus you're a nut. Please make a post trying to place blame somewhere without using the word liberal 5 times. Aren't you the one who said this is the 'liberal playbook'? to blame others?

My guess is these liberal cities have a lot more blacks. In my state, the conservative cities have significantly more issues with violent rioting, but I don't go around trying to make bullshit points to justify my views to myself.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

See Wasila, what you don't get it is more akin to Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. These guys close their eyes, click their heels, say they're in agreement against police brutality and thus everyone should just accept shit service from the government.

Those 2 black kids who were pulled out and tazed for no reason and had hteir car vandalized? The cops have been charged and have to turn themselves in by the 5th.

Bob21 is a fucking idiot. Things have already changed. Businesses don't like this. This is capitalism. It sucks that the systemic shit is not an issue to so many people. This is the natural result at some point. You have the great divider of a President that basically has encouraged this shit.

He's now tear-gassed clergy for a single photo-op because of assholes like me doing #bunkerboy. It is par for the course though.

I do agree though that the police brutality is amplified via social media. It is probably better now than it has been ever in the past. It is just with cameras, we're not willing to accept it at even the level we see.
    One question: How are "protests" and riots going to improve things? I mean we've been working on it since the Rodney King riots over 25 years ago. It seems like it is worse now than it was 25 years ago.

And why is this problem worse in cities controlled by liberal mayors and liberal police chiefs for 50 years? Are you saying these liberal cites are promoting police brutality? If you are, then why are you are liberal? Is it because you like police brutality?

Maybe you and your liberal buddies are the problem and making it worse. Have you ever thought about that?
    Jesus you're a nut. Please make a post trying to place blame somewhere without using the word liberal 5 times. Aren't you the one who said this is the 'liberal playbook'? to blame others?

My guess is these liberal cities have a lot more blacks. In my state, the conservative cities have significantly more issues with violent rioting, but I don't go around trying to make bullshit points to justify my views to myself.
    I wish I could, but liberals are mostly to blame, so I have to call them out.

Name a conservative city that has “more issues with violent rioting”. Name one. You can’t because you just made it up.

The fact is rioting is worse in mostly liberal cites, and that has always been the case. Even in Texas, which is a conservative State, the city with the most unrest is Austin, a liberal city. And don’t get me started on Seattle.

What I’ve notice with you accountinquestion is you just make things up to fit what you want to believe. Have you ever kept up with things in your life? Or do you smoke so much weed, life is a blur to you?

Name a conservative city that has “more issues with violent rioting”. Name one. You can’t because you just made it up.

The fact is rioting is worse in mostly liberal cites, and that has always been the case. Even in Texas, which is a conservative State, the city with the most unrest is Austin, a liberal city. And don’t get me started on Seattle.

What I’ve notice with you accountinquestion is you just make things up to fit what you want to believe. Have you ever kept up with things in your life? Or do you smoke so much weed, life is a blur to you?
    What are you using to arrive at your conclusion about Texas? You say I make up things. How do you know there more violent rioting in Austin versus Dallas or Houston? Please do tell. You are conflating "unrest" with rioting. There are real protests that aren't violent. You need to be specific. You're all over the place.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

What are you using to arrive at your conclusion about Texas? You say I make up things. How do you know there more violent rioting in Austin versus Dallas or Houston? Please do tell. You are conflating "unrest" with rioting. There are real protests that aren't violent. You need to be specific. You're all over the place.
    Per capita my statement is correct, Austin has been worst than Dallas and Houston. Here’s something you probably don’t know, Dallas and Houston have more people living in their cities than Austin.

I don’t know what you call “rioting” but most people would call vandalism and people being injured while “protesting” in the “rioting” category. And this is going on in Austin.

Whenever I read articles about the rioting and protesting (I know libs like you see these two things as being the same) it’s occurring much worse in the most liberal cities, like Seattle and Minneapolis. Liberal cites don’t believe in law and order. They like criminals running their cities.

Cities run by conservatives like law and order. Yes, there are some bad guys trying to cause problems in conservative cities, but conservatives know how to deal with them; they arrest them and put them in jail.

Being a bleeding heart liberal, I’m sure you think it’s awful a “rioter” (or in your terms a “protester”) should be put in jail for not obeying the law.
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-03-2020 at 05:09 AM.

These are the hard numbers the main stream media won't tell you:

Cops made 10,000,000 arrests in 2019
    Cops killed 41 unarmed citizens while making those 10,000,000 arrests.
    9 of the 41 were black.
    9 is the typical number of blacks killed by other blacks on a typical weekend in Chicago.
    89 cops were killed last year.

The brainwashing of college kids by radical professors and the dishonesty of the main stream media (fanning the flames of discord), and the willingness of liberal politicians to let it happen, is the cause of the protests/looting/rioting going on this past week.

The Minneapolis Police Department is now under investigation by the feds. This is what will happen. The feds will "find problems." The Minneapolis Cops will adjust their services so as to make less contact with citizens. Then violent crime stats in Minneapolis will double.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-03-2020 at 05:18 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

9 of the 41 were black.

The brainwashing of college kids by radical professors and the dishonesty of the main stream media (fanning the flames of discord) is the cause of the protests/looting/rioting going on this past week.
    Excellent post Mickey! I will be sending this to some of my family and friends who sometimes get into arguments with goofball libs like accountinquestion about the facts around police and police brutality.

Facts never get in the way of libs trying to defend their position.

9 of the 41 were black.

The brainwashing of college kids by radical professors and the dishonesty of the main stream media (fanning the flames of discord) is the cause of the protests/looting/rioting going on this past week.
    Excellent post Mickey! I will be sending this to some of my family and friends who sometimes get into arguments with goofball libs like accountinquestion about the facts around police and police brutality.

I got the numbers from Bernard Kerik who was on Laura Ingraham last night.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

9 of the 41 were black.

Of the 41 unarmed that were killed, was it 19 that were white?

In my state, the conservative cities have significantly more issues with violent rioting, but I don't go around trying to make bullshit points to justify my views to myself.
    No, you just make up lies to justify your views. You have no credibility basementboy.

Per capita my statement is correct, Austin has been worst than Dallas and Houston. Here’s something you probably don’t know, Dallas and Houston have more people living in their cities than Austin.

I don’t know what you call “rioting” but most people would call vandalism and people being injured while “protesting” in the “rioting” category. And this is going on in Austin.

Whenever I read articles about the rioting and protesting (I know libs like you see these two things as being the same) it’s occurring much worse in the most liberal cities, like Seattle and Minneapolis. Liberal cites don’t believe in law and order. They like criminals running their cities.

Cities run by conservatives like law and order. Yes, there are some bad guys trying to cause problems in conservative cities, but conservatives know how to deal with them; they arrest them and put them in jail.

Being a bleeding heart liberal, I’m sure you think it’s awful a “rioter” (or in your terms a “protester”) should be put in jail for not obeying the law.
    I asked real clearly to show me something to back-up what you said. You make up shit when claiming I made up shit. Tell me how Austin had more violent protests than Dallas. From what I'm seeing they deployed tear-gas ONCE and that was to clear the highway.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020...ice-brutality/

One girl was knocked over by a cop on a horse in Austin, but I don't think they ever cleared any streets outside the highway.

Dallas had this going all over. I could go investigate Houston, but the above is enough to show it is *YOU* who is making shit up.

You have no pride, you stand for nothing. Even the bible you purport to believe in means nothing. The man you endlessly defend gasses clergy at their own church, just to take a picture where he holds a bible upside down. You say nothing. Can't even criticize him for that. He is above your religion. You are trash.

I asked real clearly to show me something to back-up what you said. You make up shit when claiming I made up shit. Tell me how Austin had more violent protests than Dallas. From what I'm seeing they deployed tear-gas ONCE and that was to clear the highway.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020...ice-brutality/

One girl was knocked over by a cop on a horse in Austin, but I don't think they ever cleared any streets outside the highway.

Dallas had this going all over. I could go investigate Houston, but the above is enough to show it is *YOU* who is making shit up.

You have no pride, you stand for nothing. Even the bible you purport to believe in means nothing. The man you endlessly defend gasses clergy at their own church, just to take a picture where he holds a bible upside down. You say nothing. Can't even criticize him for that. He is above your religion. You are trash.
    Wow, trash?....I guess someone made Cocksuckerinquestion the moral compass cop of the United States....congrats on your new position asshole!!

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Of the 41 unarmed that were killed, was it 19 that were white?
    Yes, Kerik said 19 whites. But the Washington Post numbers are slightly different. They report 10 blacks and 20 whites.

9 of the 41 were black.

Thanks Mickey! I sent your post to a lot of my friends and family, and got back many positive comments. It really puts police brutality into context. Who is killing who? It looks like the police are getting the short end of the stick, and they are the ones defending our neighborhoods.

Rather than praising the good work that most of our cops do under very tough conditions, people like accountinquestion trash them.

I'm sure I'll get some reply back from the biggest die-hard liberal on this site, accountinquestion, defending the right for people to riot (I mean protest), because accountinquestion sees police brutality as the number one problem in America. The problem is police brutality and riots mostly occurs in liberal cities. I wonder why?

Monet I just saw The Hustler a couple nights ago. Awesome flick.
    No doubt.
    The industry has changed.
    These types of movies will never be made again but we have some gems to rewatch.
    I prefer my movies in Black and White.
    Plenty of great movies made in color though.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Monet I just saw The Hustler a couple nights ago. Awesome flick.
    No doubt.
    The industry has changed.
    These types of movies will never be made again but we have some gems to rewatch.
    I prefer my movies in Black and White.
    Plenty of great movies made in color though.
    Yeah I love the black & whites.
    My dad was quite the pool player. He had more trophies at home than you could shake a stick at. In the 70's he owned a little beer and wine bar in San Diego that was heavy on pool tables. I took up the game when I was young and to this day shot my best pool when I was about 12 years old. It wasn't uncommon for me to team up with my dad and take on two other men at the bar, and beat them. Definitely different times when a kid could hang out at a bar.

A couple things about the movie the hustler. Willie Mosconi spent a couple months teaching Paul Newman how to shoot pool. Still, with a lot of his shots, all you seen were the hands and the stick as Mosconi took those shots.

Jackie Gleason grew up shooting pool in Brooklyn and the local pool hall owner backed him in money games. Gleason insisted that all his shots be filmed panoramic so those watching knew it was him and only him making his shots. When top professional pool players were asked what movie star would make the best professional pool player they pretty much all named Jackie Gleason.

Willie Mosconi appeared in the film racking balls for Felson and Fats.

Pool hustler New York Fats (Rudolph Wanderone) watched the movie then immediately changed his handle to Minnesota Fats and toured the country doing exhibitions becoming quite famous in his own right.

In the opening scene the bartender that set the balls for the trick shot was former middleweight champion Jake LaMotta.

Looks like someone else is thinking like I am. If anybody has been watching this top 10 list over the last couple of months, it has just changed significantly. The top three on the list are now all blacks. I like number 2 on the list Keisha Lance Bottoms.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/polit...ngs/index.html

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Looks like someone else is thinking like I am. If anybody has been watching this top 10 list over the last couple of months, it has just changed significantly. The top three on the list are now all blacks. I like number 2 on the list Keisha Lance Bottoms.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/polit...ngs/index.html
    MWP, it's good to see you're keeping to your liberal roots and voting based on gender and skin color, rather than substance or policy.

This is where you and conservatives are different. Conservatives vote based on substance and policy. Conservatives also care about the people less fortunate than them, so they want to make policies to help them out. Liberals don't care about these people, so they keep policies in place to keep them down.

Liberals like you just want politicians who will keep blacks and the underclass down so you have a voting block to keep your people in power. Sad!

Based on your other post, it looks like you also want to take guns away from the police so they can be killed by the bad guy. Sad!

You've got some real problems.

Dems are really scared of losing the black vote this election cycle. Trump doesn't have to crack it that much to win. Trump brought about the lowest black unemployment rate ever, 5.4%. And he did the prison reform that Obama wouldn't do. So you can bet Biden is going to pick a black running mate. But the dems will also keep up their scare tactics. Every 4 years they preach doom & gloom to blacks if a republican is elected. But once the election is over you don't hear it again until 4 years later.

Dems keep doing things to shoot themselves in the foot. The rioting and looting of liberal areas of the country is not conducive to keeping liberals that are affected by the violence in the fold. Another area that Biden and Dems are fucking up is police reform, now better known as police defunding. The liberals that live in these areas are not stupid. They know that police defunding will triple and quadruple violent crime rates. And you are now hearing from ultra liberals like Leo Terrell, a black civil rights lawyer in Los Angeles who appears regularly on Hannity. He says he will not vote for Biden if Biden backs police defunding.

Dems are going to have a very hard time holding the black vote together this election cycle.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Excellent Bob....The officer was charged, probably rightly so and that`s still not enough....what`s funny is that you didn`t see any protests when that piece of shit was filmed in the nursing home beating up defenseless elderly white people....the funniest shit to me is seeing 15 year old white boys and girls at these protests that have no idea why they`re even there lol....as far as the rest, just another excuse to act out, steal, and run amok.....also excellent point you made about the guy out committing a crime and high as a fucking kite....not saying that he deserved to die, but like my grandfather used to tell me, "sometimes when you go looking for trouble, you find it"
    You really think the government murdering people is somehow equivalent to some low wage nursing home attendant abusing elderly people? lol at you "conservatives".

Heres the thing that amazes me that you seem to fail grasping. Everyone knows that nursing home guy will be prosecuted. It was just race-baiting division shit. You see trash people like James Woods trying to make the comparison... but these are all trash people. Without protests, that cop would have walked. Those who can't see the difference are part of the problem.

Keep swimming around in the ocean making up nonsense to prevent from drowning there, buddy.
    Did you actually see the unedited video? It was f****** horrible.

There are some sick motherfukers out there.

And what about the thugs that brutally attacked at old lady for pleading with them not to break into her store?

Thread Information