Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #bunkerboy

So when the President is running like the little bitch he is can you guys still mentally lick his boots?

You <ahem> closeted types out there, how does this impact your subconcous homosexual desire for the President.

He wanted to divide the country. Trump got what he wanted. <shrug>

Thoughts on #bunkerboy?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    So when the President is running like the little bitch he is can you guys still mentally lick his boots?

You <ahem> closeted types out there, how does this impact your subconcous homosexual desire for the President.

Thoughts on #bunkerboy?
    Sounds like protocol.
    He probably has no choice in the matter.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Thoughts on #bunkerboy?
    Sounds like protocol.
    Have lights been turned off before? He is always about doing what he wants. He wasn't forced to go into any bunker by anyone.

Dude is a straight bitch. He ridiculed those nfl players and now when shit hits the fan he turns into a total bitch. I guess he has enough sense to not fan the flames via Twitter. Hey! Good job there, Trump.

Just wondering where is supporters are? Guess they're mostly bitches too.

He wanted to divide this country. Excellent fucking job. Greatest of all jobs by stable genius.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thoughts on #bunkerboy?
    Sounds like protocol.
    Have lights been turned off before? He is always about doing what he wants. He wasn't forced to go into any bunker by anyone.

Dude is a straight bitch. He ridiculed those nfl players and now when shit hits the fan he turns into a total bitch. I guess he has enough sense to not fan the flames via Twitter. Hey! Good job there, Trump.

He wanted to divide this country. Excellent fucking job. Greatest of all jobs by stable genius.
    If we’re going to talk about dividers, Oboma was probably the biggest divider president in our country’s history.

Oboma turned everybody against him who loves and is proud of America when he went around the world on his “Apologize for America” tour. I get liberals loved this, since most liberals hate America.

But for the Average Joe that made America great this was the final straw turning them against Oboma. In fact, it’s a sad commentary on the current state of America that someone like Obama could even be elected president.

I think a person should at least have some love for our country before they can become president. I get diehard liberals like you and MWP don’t think this way.

Thanks for the Coronavirus related thread. Fucking place is turning into the new Las Vegas subforum, people will put anything in here.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Sounds like protocol.

If we’re going to talk about dividers, Oboma was probably the biggest divider president in our country’s history.

Oboma turned everybody against him who loves and is proud of America when he went around the world on his “Apologize for America” tour. I get liberals loved this, since most liberals hate America.

But for the Average Joe that made America great this was the final straw turning them against Oboma. In fact, it’s a sad commentary on the current state of America that someone like Obama could even be elected president.

I think a person should at least have some love for our country before they can become president. I get diehard liberals like you and MWP don’t think this way.
    Tell me about this "Apologize for America Tour". I have little clue what you are even talking about. How did it impact you exactly? I know he acknowledged issues with cops. The other option is to just ignore it and this is what happens.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Thanks for the Coronavirus related thread. Fucking place is turning into the new Las Vegas subforum, people will put anything in here.
    lolz

Grandpa Newell is on vacation someone has to stir up the shit.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Take all complaints here:

https://www.gamblingforums.com/

Tell me about this "Apologize for America Tour". I have little clue what you are even talking about. How did it impact you exactly? I know he acknowledged issues with cops. The other option is to just ignore it and this is what happens.
    You bring up a good point accountinquestion. I had forgot about that part of Oboma’s failed presidency.

One of his platforms was to deal with police brutality. And what did he accomplish after 8 years? If anything it looks like the situation is worse. And it’s occuring in cities and states with liberal governors, liberal mayors and liberal police chiefs.

What does this say about liberalism? To me it says it’s a failed policy, but you guys continue to cling on to it. Who knows why?

You bring up a good point accountinquestion. I had forgot about that part of Oboma’s failed presidency.

One of his platforms was to deal with police brutality. And what did he accomplish after 8 years? If anything it looks like the situation is worse. And it’s occuring in cities and states with liberal governors, liberal mayors and liberal police chiefs.

What does this say about liberalism? To me it says it’s a failed policy, but you guys continue to cling on to it. Who knows why?
    Aren't you also some guy who believes strongly in the bible? Enough said there. You just put up random cause and effect to make yourself feel better.

There are plenty of first world countries that would be considered very liberal compared to us and they don't have these issues. I'm talking specifically about the leadership of your toughguy Trump and what it has brought about. You can duck, dodge, and crawl your way into avoiding that issue. Oh yea, OBAMA caused it. lol.

Aren't you also some guy who believes strongly in the bible? Enough said there. You just put up random cause and effect to make yourself feel better.

There are plenty of first world countries that would be considered very liberal compared to us and they don't have these issues. I'm talking specifically about the leadership of your toughguy Trump and what it has brought about. You can duck, dodge, and crawl your way into avoiding that issue. Oh yea, OBAMA caused it. lol.
    Look let’s face it, you’re just upset at Trump because he marries good looking Euopean women rather than American women. But this doesn’t mean he finds American women unattractive, because I think he hits on a couple of them too.

Yes, it looks like Tump has a little of the Bill Clinton gene.
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-01-2020 at 01:29 PM.

I get it, you hate Trump and you have to direct your anger.
    All Presidents are just puppets in America.
    They hardly make the rules.
    Corporations run this country.
    On November 5, 2016 Trump was rushed off a stage in Reno, Nevada by the secret service.
    Protocols are in place and Trump, like any other president, is forced to follow them.

On November 5, 2016 Trump was rushed off a stage in Reno, Nevada by the secret service.
    Protocols are in place and Trump, like any other president, is forced to follow them.
    Yeah, I think accountinquestion could be the poster child for TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

I didn’t even know what TDS was until Mickey posted a video where TDS was mentioned.

I had to look up TDS to find out what it meant, and it said someone who hates Trump irrationally, and then I think they had a photo showing what these people look like, and I’m pretty sure it was a photo of accountinquestion, even though I’ve never met him. He’s definitely got this disease bad.

Yeah, I think accountinquestion could be the poster child for TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

I didn’t even know what TDS was until Mickey posted a video where TDS was mentioned.

I had to look up TDS to find out what it meant, and it said someone who hates Trump irrationally, and then I think they had a photo showing what these people look like, and I’m pretty sure it was a photo of accountinquestion, even though I’ve never met him. He’s definitely got this disease bad.
    Yawn. Go back to your bible you dumbass and live in your little fantasy world. There are real adults around here who don't need fairies and made up shit in their lives.

And once again, 0 effort to defend your boy's behavior. You can't do it. You just go on about Obama and whatever else. Can't keep track of you people. All the same thoughts so it doesn't matter.

Yawn. Go back to your bible you dumbass and live in your little fantasy world. There are real adults around here who don't need fairies and made up shit in their lives.

And once again, 0 effort to defend your boy's behavior. You can't do it. You just go on about Obama and whatever else. Can't keep track of you people. All the same thoughts so it doesn't matter.
    It's obvious you dismiss bible believers like I dismiss faggots telling me everyone is gay and they are born this way.

Look let’s face it, you’re just upset at Trump because he marries good looking Euopean women rather than American women. But this doesn’t mean he finds American women unattractive, because I think he hits on a couple of them too.

I'm sure he hits on em, just the ones from his social circles didn't find him attractive, so he had to 'marry down'. Kinda obvious.

I mean, you're a very special type of loser to be as successful as him and can't find a suitable American woman to marry. Ivanka actually seems smart.

I'm sure he hits on em, just the ones from his social circles didn't find him attractive, so he had to 'marry down'. Kinda obvious.

I mean, you're a very special type of loser to be as successful as him and can't find a suitable American woman to marry. Ivanka actually seems smart.
    Yeah, just like I thought...you're a typical bigot racist liberal! You judge people based on color and their nationality, rather than the content of who they are. It's kind of sad, but at least you're showing your true colors.

I will never judge Americas above other people. That isn't the way I was raised or what the Bible teaches. I know you don't believe in the Bible, so I'll give you a little Bible lesson. The Bible teaches people are all equal and special. I get liberals like you have a hard time understanding that. Sad!

Yeah, just like I thought...you're a typical bigot racist liberal! You judge people based on color and their nationality, rather than the content of who they are. It's kind of sad, but at least you're showing your true colors.

I will never judge Americas above other people. That isn't the way I was raised or what the Bible teaches. I know you don't believe in the Bible, so I'll give you a little Bible lesson. The Bible teaches people are all equal and special. I get liberals like you have a hard time understanding that. Sad!
    Snowflake, I'm telling you how the world works. Mickey Crimm will go on about how there are so many minorities dying to get into this country. He is correct. Is that racist? It happens with white people too and is what Trump leveraged to find someone to marry - MORE THAN ONCE. He couldn't marry in his own circles because intelligent educated women likely find him distasteful. Sorry. Go deflect and rant on how I'm racist. LOL. idiots.

You'll notice he didn't find a woman from a first world country either. Always mail-order Eastern Europeans. loool.

This is great. Does Bob believe his own shit? Getting on me for judging and it is more or less accepted fact Trump won't be seen in photos with his fat daughter. hahahaha

Snowflake, I'm telling you how the world works. Mickey Crimm will go on about how there are so many minorities dying to get into this country. He is correct. Is that racist? It happens with white people too and is what Trump leveraged to find someone to marry - MORE THAN ONCE. He couldn't marry in his own circles because intelligent educated women likely find him distasteful. Sorry. Go deflect and rant on how I'm racist. LOL. idiots.

You'll notice he didn't find a woman from a first world country either. Always mail-order Eastern Europeans. loool.

This is great. Does Bob believe his own shit? Getting on me for judging and it is more or less accepted fact Trump won't be seen in photos with his fat daughter. hahahaha
    Accountinquestion, you also made fun of me for dating an Asian women, so it looks like you look down on anyone who isn't American.

This is word for word what you said about me: You said I'm a "special type of loser" because I "can't find a suitable American woman to marry." That is one of the most raciest statements I have ever seen on a forum.

You are truly a closest racist. It's hard to believe you were raised as a Christian with such raciest views of mankind.

It's people like you who make me embarrassed about being an American. For the record, Americans are no better or worse than people from other nations. It's sad that you don't understand this.

Accountinquestion, you also made fun of me for dating an Asian women, so it looks like you look down on anyone who isn't American.

This is word for word what you said about me: You said I'm a "special type of loser" because I "can't find a suitable American woman to marry." That is one of the most raciest statements I have ever seen on a forum.

You are truly a closest racist. It's hard to believe you were raised as a Christian with such raciest views of mankind.

It's people like you who make me embarrassed about being an American. For the record, Americans are no better or worse than people from other nations. It's sad that you don't understand this.
    Please find the post. I doubt this to be true. I don't think I'm aware you even had an Asian wife?

I know I said similar things about Trump. Trump has all the privilidge in the world and 2/3 of his wives are Eastern European. Thats where you go for white mail-order brides.

I mean it is kinda odd, if you think about it. The guy spends most of his time in America from anything I've ever seen, yet somehow he hooks up with these Eastern European women who can't speak the best English. Smart women can smell losers. Poor women don't care, the money cuts it.

Thread Information