Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Snowflake, I'm telling you how the world works. Mickey Crimm will go on about how there are so many minorities dying to get into this country. He is correct. Is that racist? It happens with white people too and is what Trump leveraged to find someone to marry - MORE THAN ONCE. He couldn't marry in his own circles because intelligent educated women likely find him distasteful. Sorry. Go deflect and rant on how I'm racist. LOL. idiots.

You'll notice he didn't find a woman from a first world country either. Always mail-order Eastern Europeans. loool.

This is great. Does Bob believe his own shit? Getting on me for judging and it is more or less accepted fact Trump won't be seen in photos with his fat daughter. hahahaha
Accountinquestion, you also made fun of me for dating an Asian women, so it looks like you look down on anyone who isn't American.

This is word for word what you said about me: You said I'm a "special type of loser" because I "can't find a suitable American woman to marry." That is one of the most raciest statements I have ever seen on a forum.

You are truly a closest racist. It's hard to believe you were raised as a Christian with such raciest views of mankind.

It's people like you who make me embarrassed about being an American. For the record, Americans are no better or worse than people from other nations. It's sad that you don't understand this.
Please find the post. I doubt this to be true. I don't think I'm aware you even had an Asian wife?

I know I said similar things about Trump. Trump has all the privilidge in the world and 2/3 of his wives are Eastern European. Thats where you go for white mail-order brides.

I mean it is kinda odd, if you think about it. The guy spends most of his time in America from anything I've ever seen, yet somehow he hooks up with these Eastern European women who can't speak the best English. Smart women can smell losers. Poor women don't care, the money cuts it.
It's post Number #16. I see now how I took it personally and you probably didn't mean it that way. This is a sentence in your post #16 word for word responding to me: "I mean, you're a very special type of loser to be as successful as him and can't find a suitable American woman to marry."

I took the place where you said "you're" as referring to me, since you were directing your post at me. And I have mentioned on this forum a couple times that I am dating an Asian women.

Regardless, I still think your post is raciest. What's the big deal about having to find an American women? Maybe Trump is into European women. Why is that so hard for you to accept? And what do you have against Eastern European women? They are people too. They have just as much value in God's eye as an American.

I don't know if you read how Trump met his wife, but it wasn't through a mail-order bride service. He met her at a party, and she was a high class model who made a lot of money. Yes, Trump likes models. I know liberals don't like it when conservatives are married to attractive women, because they are jealous.

I get this is probably Howard Stern type of humor. But no matter how you look at it, this is making fun of Trump's wife, Melania. Personally, I think it's off limits to make fun of wives and kids of politicians. I get making jokes about the politicians.

But when you make fun of Trump's wife, you are really attacking Melania and she did nothing to deserve this.