Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #bunkerboy

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Snowflake, I'm telling you how the world works. Mickey Crimm will go on about how there are so many minorities dying to get into this country. He is correct. Is that racist? It happens with white people too and is what Trump leveraged to find someone to marry - MORE THAN ONCE. He couldn't marry in his own circles because intelligent educated women likely find him distasteful. Sorry. Go deflect and rant on how I'm racist. LOL. idiots.

You'll notice he didn't find a woman from a first world country either. Always mail-order Eastern Europeans. loool.

This is great. Does Bob believe his own shit? Getting on me for judging and it is more or less accepted fact Trump won't be seen in photos with his fat daughter. hahahaha
    Accountinquestion, you also made fun of me for dating an Asian women, so it looks like you look down on anyone who isn't American.

This is word for word what you said about me: You said I'm a "special type of loser" because I "can't find a suitable American woman to marry." That is one of the most raciest statements I have ever seen on a forum.

You are truly a closest racist. It's hard to believe you were raised as a Christian with such raciest views of mankind.

It's people like you who make me embarrassed about being an American. For the record, Americans are no better or worse than people from other nations. It's sad that you don't understand this.
    Please find the post. I doubt this to be true. I don't think I'm aware you even had an Asian wife?

I know I said similar things about Trump. Trump has all the privilidge in the world and 2/3 of his wives are Eastern European. Thats where you go for white mail-order brides.

I mean it is kinda odd, if you think about it. The guy spends most of his time in America from anything I've ever seen, yet somehow he hooks up with these Eastern European women who can't speak the best English. Smart women can smell losers. Poor women don't care, the money cuts it.
    It's post Number #16. I see now how I took it personally and you probably didn't mean it that way. This is a sentence in your post #16 word for word responding to me: "I mean, you're a very special type of loser to be as successful as him and can't find a suitable American woman to marry."

I took the place where you said "you're" as referring to me, since you were directing your post at me. And I have mentioned on this forum a couple times that I am dating an Asian women.

Regardless, I still think your post is raciest. What's the big deal about having to find an American women? Maybe Trump is into European women. Why is that so hard for you to accept? And what do you have against Eastern European women? They are people too. They have just as much value in God's eye as an American.

I don't know if you read how Trump met his wife, but it wasn't through a mail-order bride service. He met her at a party, and she was a high class model who made a lot of money. Yes, Trump likes models. I know liberals don't like it when conservatives are married to attractive women, because they are jealous.

I get this is probably Howard Stern type of humor. But no matter how you look at it, this is making fun of Trump's wife, Melania. Personally, I think it's off limits to make fun of wives and kids of politicians. I get making jokes about the politicians.

But when you make fun of Trump's wife, you are really attacking Melania and she did nothing to deserve this.

Accountinquestion, you also made fun of me for dating an Asian women, so it looks like you look down on anyone who isn't American.

This is word for word what you said about me: You said I'm a "special type of loser" because I "can't find a suitable American woman to marry." That is one of the most raciest statements I have ever seen on a forum.

You are truly a closest racist. It's hard to believe you were raised as a Christian with such raciest views of mankind.

It's people like you who make me embarrassed about being an American. For the record, Americans are no better or worse than people from other nations. It's sad that you don't understand this.
    Please find the post. I doubt this to be true. I don't think I'm aware you even had an Asian wife?

I know I said similar things about Trump. Trump has all the privilidge in the world and 2/3 of his wives are Eastern European. Thats where you go for white mail-order brides.

I mean it is kinda odd, if you think about it. The guy spends most of his time in America from anything I've ever seen, yet somehow he hooks up with these Eastern European women who can't speak the best English. Smart women can smell losers. Poor women don't care, the money cuts it.
    It's post Number #16. I see now how I took it personally and you probably didn't mean it that way. This is a sentence in your post #16 word for word responding to me: "I mean, you're a very special type of loser to be as successful as him and can't find a suitable American woman to marry."

I took the place where you said "you're" as referring to me, since you were directing your post at me. And I have mentioned on this forum a couple times that I am dating an Asian women.

Regardless, I still think your post is raciest. What's the big deal about having to find an American women? Maybe Trump is into European women. Why is that so hard for you to accept? And what do you have against Eastern European women? They are people too. They have just as much value in God's eye as an American.

I don't know if you read how Trump met his wife, but it wasn't through a mail-order bride service. He met her at a party, and she was a high class model who made a lot of money. Yes, Trump likes models. I know liberals don't like it when conservatives are married to attractive women, because they are jealous.

I get this is probably Howard Stern type of humor. But no matter how you look at it, this is making fun of Trump's wife, Melania. Personally, I think it's off limits to make fun of wives and kids of politicians. I get making jokes about the politicians.

But when you make fun of Trump's wife, you are really attacking Melania and she did nothing to deserve this.
    I'm not reading this whole thing. What I said wasn't racist. It was making fun of his white wives. I'd have more respect for him if one of them wasn't white. A majority of my girlfriends have been non white or even native born. Love foreign women with short hair.

Melanie, ohh poor Melanie. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45853364

The day I changed my opinion on Trump was the day he started talking about how Mexicans are rapists and all this and he "assumed" some were good people.

Stop trying to act like you take the high-road, Bob. If that was your game then you would have voted for someone else.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I'm not reading this whole thing. What I said wasn't racist. It was making fun of his white wives. I'd have more respect for him if one of them wasn't white. A majority of my girlfriends have been non white or even native born. Love foreign women with short hair.

The day I changed my opinion on Trump was the day he started talking about how Mexicans are rapists and all this and he "assumed" some were good people.

Stop trying to act like you take the high-road, Bob. If that was your game then you would have voted for someone else.
    So now I see why you don't like Melania, it's not only because she's a non-American and attractive, but it's also because she's smart and thumbs her noise at liberals, and you take it as a personal insult since you're a liberal.

The article says why Melinia wore that jacket. It was a dig at the liberal left-wing media. Quoting from Melinia: "It was for the people and the left-wing media who were criticizing me. I want to show them I don't care."

Now I see what your real problem is with Melinia. You don't like strong, intelligent women, who can think for themselves. Your true colors are really shinning through. You're a bigot, worse than Archie Bunker.

Melania is only attractive if you like those women with man faces. She straight up looks like a dude in drag.

So now I see why you don't like Melania, it's not only because she's a non-American and attractive, but it's also because she's smart and thumbs her noise at liberals, and you take it as a personal insult since you're a liberal.

The article says why Melinia wore that jacket. It was a dig at the liberal left-wing media. Quoting from Melinia: "It was for the people and the left-wing media who were criticizing me. I want to show them I don't care."

Now I see what your real problem is with Melinia. You don't like strong, intelligent women, who can think for themselves. Your true colors are really shinning through. You're a bigot, worse than Archie Bunker.
    Bob, you put more words into someone's mouth more than anyone. You're such a fake-ass. You claim to believe in the BIble, but you put your Lord and Savior Trump over that. Hes literally tear-gassing clergy in front of their churches. Fuck you trash person.

Just delusions after delusions. Melanie is smart. Any Eastern European prostitute that makes it as far as she must be quite street smart. Agreed.

Whatever excuse she made up after the fact isn't as relevant as when she chose to wear the jacket. She did take it off as she visited the orphanage or whatever it was. If she is smart, she could have used many other times when the context would have not meant so much else.

You tell yourself anything. You're weak.

It was a trashy thing for her to do. You say it was thumbing her nose at liberals, but it makes no sense. SHe's just trash, you're trash, and Trump is trash. Not much else to it.

Funny seeing Mickey talking about Trumps expertise. At BANKRUPTY. So fucking clueless. My guess is i'm not the only one who reads his rambling and is embarassed for him. Oh well, at least he has Rob Singer. Trump has never developed a successful product or product-line. Hes a great brander and you do that by spewing out bullshit. He made this bed.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Bob, you put more words into someone's mouth more than anyone. You're such a fake-ass. You claim to believe in the BIble, but you put your Lord and Savior Trump over that. Hes literally tear-gassing clergy in front of their churches. Fuck you trash person.

Just delusions after delusions. Melanie is smart. Any Eastern European prostitute that makes it as far as she must be quite street smart. Agreed.

Whatever excuse she made up after the fact isn't as relevant as when she chose to wear the jacket. She did take it off as she visited the orphanage or whatever it was. If she is smart, she could have used many other times when the context would have not meant so much else.

It was a trashy thing for her to do. You say it was thumbing her nose at liberals, but it makes no sense. SHe's just trash, you're trash, and Trump is trash. Not much else to it.

Funny seeing Mickey talking about Trumps expertise. At BANKRUPTY. So fucking clueless. My guess is i'm not the only one who reads his rambling and is embarassed for him. Oh well, at least he has Rob Singer. Trump has never developed a successful product or product-line. Hes a great brander and you do that by spewing out bullshit. He made this bed.
    Here's the thing about Melania (btw, her name is not Melanie). She isn't controlled by the PC police like your life. She's a little like Trump in that regard. She thinks and speaks her mind. Trump does the same thing, so it drives you libs nutty. Trump doesn't do polls or stick his fingers in the wind to see what he'll say, like all your pansy Dems that you're so in love with.

You've probably dealt with a PC crowd your whole life, so you're always having to watch what you say. Are you one of those who would rather have PC police running around our country, rather than real police?

I have a feeling your only a single issue voter anyway, so a Republican will never have a chance to get your vote no matter what they say or stand for. You just look at who will let you smoke your dope legally in your parent's basement and vote for them. And yes, most the time that will be one of your liberal Dem buddies.

Here's the thing about Melania (btw, her name is not Melanie). She isn't controlled by the PC police like your life. She's a little like Trump in that regard. She thinks and speaks her mind. Trump does the same thing, so it drives you libs nutty. Trump doesn't do polls or stick his fingers in the wind to see what he'll say, like all your pansy Dems that you're so in love with.

You've probably dealt with a PC crowd your whole life, so you're always having to watch what you say. Are you one of those who would rather have PC police running around our country, rather than real police?

I have a feeling your only a single issue voter anyway, so a Republican will never have a chance to get your vote no matter what they say or stand for. You just look at who will let you smoke your dope legally in your parent's basement and vote for them. And yes, most the time that will be one of your liberal Dem buddies.
    It is amazing to me how you make up stuff. It becomes increasingly obvious you have no ethics. The only time you ever kept on a single thread and responded directly, was when I triggered you pointing out Trump's need for mail-order wives.

Pretty much done responding to you. Another waste of time. Deflect, dodge, duck, then just make up random shit. I'm far from "PC" or most things you accuse me of. I get your feeble brain needs to make up endless things to have it all make sense to you. I'm liberal but pretty much the opposite of PC and I sure don't hang out with any sort of PC crowd. [The fact that you think this - given the way I conduct myself shows more life-cluelessness on your part] Just endless fucking nonsense from you.

I bet your wife's English is rather poor, and the lack of communication is probably the key to your relationship. I can't imagine any other reality.

accountin shit for brain now you are going to attack Bob's wife? Shame on you asshole.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    accountin shit for brain now you are going to attack Bob's wife? Shame on you asshole.
    Stop acting like you take the high-road. Ever. None of you people ever do. Snowflakes.

Not speaking English well isn't an insult. That is your fucked up dimwit interpretation. One of my closest friends has the most fucked up English.

I'm telling you this is likely true because Bob is much like Trump and the communication barriers with their wives likely worked in both of their favor.

I really think he is trying to insult Bob and not his wife. Bob identified his wife as Asian. I'm not sure that means that she was born in Asia, but he brought her up as some sort of counterpoint when account was going on about Trump's wives from eastern Europe. If Bob's wife is actually an American from Asian descent then she was irrelevant to the debate when Bob brought her up. I doubt that account thinks that women who come from countries who speak other languages are somehow inferior. The insult was clearly leveled at Bob who would benefit if his wife was not able to follow what he was going on about.

I actually think that most of you know what account in question has been getting at about foreign wives, but since Bob is pleading ignorance and racism, I'll spell it out. I've met dozens, if not hundreds, of western men dating and marrying women from other regions. My best friends are an American man who married a German with a green card. English is her 3rd language, she is more fluent than I am, has a good job, and carries herself as an equal in her relationships. This is not the kind of relationship that account is making fun of.
    Many American and other western men have trouble attracting women. There are places that an average looking guy with a little money can become a rock star and where even the most miserably abrasive bastard can find someone to pretend to care about him, or at least tolerate his presence. Asia is a special nirvana for these sorts. They sit around with their few fellow burnouts bitching about the ugly, stuck up, women's libbers back home and the fat, stuck up, 20's something NGO's that also won't give them the time of day. If their wives or girlfriends are around they're mostly talking to their own friends, on their phones, or are otherwise not engaged with these guys. If forced into the interaction somehow, they force a smile and find a way to disengage. These guys need subservience from their women.

I'm not going to categorically state that Bob is one of those guys. I've also met many men that seem to have really healthy and happy relationships. Most of those guys' though, know how to talk and relate to people in general. The internet version of Bob, though, talks like the loser expats going through whatever mental gymnastics he has to justify his positions.

Did you know that a black officer killed a white woman?! Why weren't hypocritical protesters hit the streets then. Obviously they don't care about old white women's rights. The only Minneapolis police officer to be convicted of a shooting happens to be the black cop who shot the white woman and these leftys are satisfied and don't care about white lives. UNAMERICAN I say! Remember back in the days when America was great and we could have just hung the guy for looking at her wrong.

Did you know that hardly any unarmed black people get killed by police. A lot of sources reports these numbers but I have source that has let me know that this shows that these black lives matter protests are an overreaction. The guy use to be the NYPD commissioner under Guliani. They had great relations with the black communities. He was even going to head Homeland Security but something happened. I especially find his opinion credible because he did federal time Only snowflakes don't vet their prior Commissioners by making sure that they have pleaded guilty and served time for at least one federal crime. How else do you truly know that they stand for law and order? Some people might take into account that most police shootings aren't fatal, but fuck that! This number supports my narrative. Some might try to confuse the issue by pointing out that a weapon can range from a machine gun to a broom sick. Somebody might sarcastically ask whether the St. Paul black guy shot with his seatbelt on after telling the cop he was legally carrying counts in the armed column. That guy would be an antipolice sack of shit. I know that a lot of movies show cops planting weapons. In real life that is hardly ever caught on video, so if the police report says the suspect is armed, the suspect is armed. It's a relief to know that all this is overblown. I was starting to think that these tens of thousands of protesters might mean that there was some sort of problem.
    Since we are now all agreed that hardly any unarmed blacks are killed we need to try to figure out how to explain this deductive logic to the dumb ass protestors. I've tried. I show them that A. the protests started over an unarmed black man being killed by police. B. Hardly any unarmed black men get killed by police each year = C. Therefore there is no reason to protest, the situation is handled. Besides that who says they are actually for police brutality? Even police that actually indulge in police brutality, don't publicly support police brutality. I lay it all out there to let these stupid protestors know that they are protesting over nothing. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON and they just look at me like I'm clueless and stupid. They're the stupid!

This overblown shit has gone way too far. I turned Seth Meyer on to hear what lies he was going to say about our esteemed President Trump by showing video of what he did and said. Instead, the show starts out with some cute young black female writer telling some lame ass story. She claims that she was skipping down an ally and some cop got mad her, pulled his gun and started yelling. Since she was a liberal snowflake, she gets scared. It didn't even occur to her how wrong it was for her to skip down an ally to a friends house. She obviously had this coming. She was close to a police station after all. What kind of America hater skips just because she's happy to be reunited with friends? This is some serious shit she's doing. Skipping can look like running and running down an ally is NOT ok for her to do. Well actually it turned out that it wasn't so bad after all once she pointed out her white friend watching from their car parked at the end of the ally. Apparently she could skip with impunity if she was supervised by a white friend so what the fuck is she going on about. It was all a misunderstanding. I think this point is too nuanced for these foolish protestors to understand so I'll just decree that her story is just made up bullshit. We all know after all that liberals are incapable of telling the truth. In fact I'm absolutely certain that all this supposed misconduct that these protestors are acting like they've seen or heard about are all either made up, exaggerations, or the person had it coming. I know what's true. It's in the police reports. The only true truth is what conservatives say is true, and damn any lying obviously edited video showing otherwise.

What you America hating libtards don't get is that the police have a hard job. Police beatings and killings are going to happen because you are libtards who live in liberal cesspools and elect other libtards to destroy America. It's clear as day that libtards are the ones responsible for police violence. I mean.. DUH!!! What you snowflakes don't get is that you have a choice to make. #1. Accept that some police beatings and killings are just the price of business. If you're fooled into thinking this is widespread, just read the police reports that will explain all about how they feared for there life and that the suspect was resisting. Don't let your own lying eyes confuse you. If we have video then we know that we have uncovered the few bad apples I'm always rambling on about. I suggest you accept this choice because #2 The cops will just sit in their cars and watch your homes being burglarized and your sisters raped. You have to choose. There is no middle ground. If you wanted to live in a community that was police protected without excessive force, you should have moved out of that liberal cesspool, gotten a job, made some money, and moved into a good neighborhood like mine. I promise that our neighborhood watch will not stock and kill your visiting son armed with some skittles. Unless of course the watchmen feared for his life. When will you blacks stop scaring people. Also, when will you black snowflakes stop being afraid of police. Their guns hardly ever kill you if you're unarmed. Is there something that might be labeled a weapon in your car?

Well rant over. I'm normally the PC progressive this board loves to hate, but I did enjoy account's joke. I wanted to explain it to those who refuse to understand it.
    Last edited by wasilla; 06-04-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Wasilla, unbelievable that you are condoning all of this violent protest. Thinking that there is some kind of legitimate justification for all of this assaulting and destruction going on, with all of that sarcasm that you are showing.
    Bullshit.

Wasilla, unbelievable that you are condoning all of this violent protest. Thinking that there is some kind of legitimate justification for all of this assaulting and destruction going on, with all of that sarcasm that you are showing.
    Bullshit.
    That is unbelievable that I'm condoning violent protest. I do condone protest with masks to prevent virus spread reluctantly. The assholes with ski masks throwing rocks, molotoves and breaking windows belong in jail. Everyday thousands of protestors are in the street protesting peacefully. If you haven't seen this, you might want to consider a broader selection of news sources. I've seen protestors standing in front of police to shield them from things being thrown from others in the crowd. There was a guy that tackled some jerk breaking up a sidewalk with a hammer. Some other protestors helped him give the guy to the police. Lots of stories of protestors trying to dissuade people coming with destructive agendas. You must know that violent groups and opportunistic criminals are hiding behind protestors. Some of whom hate black people and certainly are not protesting that their lives matter.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    I've seen protestors standing in front of police to shield them from things being thrown from others in the crowd. There was a guy that tackled some jerk breaking up a sidewalk with a hammer. Some other protestors helped him give the guy to the police. Lots of stories of protestors trying to dissuade people coming with destructive agendas.
    Good point wasilla. Basically you're saying there are so many goofball "protesters" out there in cities across America that you can see pretty much anything you want. Great point! Lol

Most of them don't have a clue. They are so messed up after being fed liberal propaganda by our schools and media they don't know what they are supposed to do at these "protest" or "riot" rallies.

If you'd ask them what they want changed in policy to "fix" things they are "protesting" against, they wouldn't have a clue.

I mean this stuff is happening in Minneapolis of all places. Minneapolis is one of the most liberal "progressive" cities in our country. Minneapolis has had almost 50 straight years of liberals running their city, and this is what is happening. You'd think Minnesotans would finally get a clue, and see what they're doing isn't working, but no, they just keep electing liberals.

Minnesotans made their bed, so now they've got to sleep in it. Over 360 businesses were destroyed in Minneapolis. I'll bet the majority of them voted for a liberal Democrat. I hate to see businesses destroyed, but for any business owner that voted Democrat, I don't have much sympathy for them.

I made a good point distinguishing peaceful protestors from others. You apparently don't want to hear that. Do good debaters address what people actually say or just what they're already telling themselves?
    Have you talked to any protestors to find out what they think, why they think it, what they do, and why they do it?
    At least we can both agree that it's wrong to destroy businesses.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    I made a good point distinguishing peaceful protestors from others. You apparently don't want to hear that. Do good debaters address what people actually say or just what they're already telling themselves?
    Have you talked to any protestors to find out what they think, why they think it, what they do, and why they do it?
    At least we can both agree that it's wrong to destroy businesses.
    Good, but obvious point! I would think that almost goes without saying. Looters and rioters are always going to be in the minority. But they get the most press and air time. It’s always going to be that way.

Anybody with a half a brain would know these “protests” would break out in violence based on what they were “protesting”.

Have you kept up with the “protests” against police violence since Rodney King days, and even before? Rioting and looting is always a by-product. But yes, there are some - the majority probably - that actually are there to “protest” peacefully.

I still contend the majority don’t have a clue. They are making a statement against something where there is nobody on the other side.

Thread Information