Thread: #basementboy

I see Biden came out of the basement this weekend. Wait till he has to campaign for three months in the Fall, it will funnier than That NFL Bloopers film.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-sug...201750470.html

Or in Biden’s case, in the foot. More bloopers....

Since he lives in his parents basement I thought this thread was about accountinquestion.
    My bad, carry on.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Since he lives in his parents basement I thought this thread was about accountinquestion.
    My bad, carry on.
    This is how a 78 year old man tries to relate to his 24 year old constituents...(besides rubbing their shoulders and whispering sweet nothings).
    Last edited by jpfromla; 06-01-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    My bad, carry on.
    This is how a 78 year old man tries to relate to his 24 year old constituents...(besides rubbing their shoulders and whispering sweet nothings).
    Danny is trying to relate to me and is whispering sweet nothings in my ear? Sounds about right.

Danny is like the fly of VCT. No one pays him any mind and if he died no one would ever notice him gone.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    My bad, carry on.
    Danny is trying to relate to me and is whispering sweet nothings in my ear? Sounds about right.

Danny is like the fly of VCT. No one pays him any mind and if he died no one would ever notice him gone.
    Better put the pipe down and get some meatloaf from mom.

Thread Information