Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Name:  vct_lol.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  55.4 KB
What's your point accountinquestion? We've all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God, and that includes your hero, Obama. Trump isn't perfect and nobody ever claimed he is.

But his policies beat Obama's by a mile, unless, that is, you don't believe in freedom, than you probably liked Obama's polices.

Look, nobody is perfect. I get you don't approve of Trump marrying attractive European women. How do you know Trump doesn't approve of you living in your parent's basement smoking weed constantly?

He likes women, you happened to like weed. It takes all types to make the world go around.
Obama is my hero? I don't even think I've ever brought him up. Thats your doing. You guys can't just keep on subject, always going off into fantasyland.

'da plane da plane'. lol

Funny how everyone trying to project racism on me and I'd be surprised if you can find any mistress/girlfriend of Trump's that wasn't white.

A lot of these weird right-wing piggish men can't really handle an American woman. lol. Who cares. My first gf was Mexican but looked fairly white. She however was accepted into MIT so probably nothing like Bob's mail-order wife/gf.
Accountinquestion, you brought up Obama in the post you just made. Obama was being compared to Trump and the goofball making the comparison was trying show Obama was the better man because he had one wife. Do you ever read what you post?

As far as who men date/marry, why is everything a political statement with you libs? Most conservatives date who they are attracted to and who they want to spend time with. They aren’t dating to make a political statement.

Some men only date blondes because they are attracted to blondes. Does this mean they are discriminating agasint burnetts? I guess in your liberal world, the answer would be yes.

I’m very proud of you that you dated a Mexican women. Did you date her because you were attracted to her and wanted to spend time with her, or was it just to make a political statement to impress all your liberal friends?