Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

This shit helps you at night when your President makes a complete mockery of your religion, no?

If you don't defend your religion over this man, then what sort of man are you? You stand for trash. You are a trash person.

Thought about making a new #bibleboy thread but this one works well.
Accountinquestion, it looks like you’re suffering from another bout of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

It’s pretty early for you to start in with your rants on Trump. It looks like you probably need to smoke a little of your weed to calm down. I can tell you’re a little agitated.
The guy tear gasses the perimeter of a church so he can march over there and have a photo-op with a bible. He didn't even know which Bible he had in hand, coulda just as well been a koran, my man.

I was raised a Christian so I know enough about the bible to realize this should disgust you as a Christian. It doesn't. Thats shows what you are. I'd 100% tell this to your face in utter disgust.

Carry on with your nonsense deflections with all these other indistinguishable dipshits.
You were raised as a Christian? Were you fucked in the ass by a priest? Did you enjoy it? Yeah you did! Good memories, uh!