Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nationwide riots are the price of liberalism

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    What's your point accountinquestion? We've all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God, and that includes your hero, Obama. Trump isn't perfect and nobody ever claimed he is.

But his policies beat Obama's by a mile, unless, that is, you don't believe in freedom, than you probably liked Obama's polices.

Look, nobody is perfect. I get you don't approve of Trump marrying attractive European women. How do you know Trump doesn't approve of you living in your parent's basement smoking weed constantly?

He likes women, you happened to like weed. It takes all types to make the world go around.
    Obama is my hero? I don't even think I've ever brought him up. Thats your doing. You guys can't just keep on subject, always going off into fantasyland.

'da plane da plane'. lol

Funny how everyone trying to project racism on me and I'd be surprised if you can find any mistress/girlfriend of Trump's that wasn't white.

A lot of these weird right-wing piggish men can't really handle an American woman. lol. Who cares. My first gf was Mexican but looked fairly white. She however was accepted into MIT so probably nothing like Bob's mail-order wife/gf.
    Accountinquestion, you brought up Obama in the post you just made. Obama was being compared to Trump and the goofball making the comparison was trying show Obama was the better man because he had one wife. Do you ever read what you post?

As far as who men date/marry, why is everything a political statement with you libs? Most conservatives date who they are attracted to and who they want to spend time with. They aren’t dating to make a political statement.

Some men only date blondes because they are attracted to blondes. Does this mean they are discriminating agasint burnetts? I guess in your liberal world, the answer would be yes.

I’m very proud of you that you dated a Mexican women. Did you date her because you were attracted to her and wanted to spend time with her, or was it just to make a political statement to impress all your liberal friends?

What's your point accountinquestion? We've all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God, and that includes your hero, Obama. Trump isn't perfect and nobody ever claimed he is.

But his policies beat Obama's by a mile, unless, that is, you don't believe in freedom, than you probably liked Obama's polices.

Look, nobody is perfect. I get you don't approve of Trump marrying attractive European women. How do you know Trump doesn't approve of you living in your parent's basement smoking weed constantly?

He likes women, you happened to like weed. It takes all types to make the world go around.
    Obama is my hero? I don't even think I've ever brought him up. Thats your doing. You guys can't just keep on subject, always going off into fantasyland.

'da plane da plane'. lol

Funny how everyone trying to project racism on me and I'd be surprised if you can find any mistress/girlfriend of Trump's that wasn't white.

A lot of these weird right-wing piggish men can't really handle an American woman. lol. Who cares. My first gf was Mexican but looked fairly white. She however was accepted into MIT so probably nothing like Bob's mail-order wife/gf.
    Accountinquestion, you brought up Obama in the post you just made. Obama was being compared to Trump and the goofball making the comparison was trying show Obama was the better man because he had one wife. Do you ever read what you post?

As far as who men date/marry, why is everything a political statement with you libs? Most conservatives date who they are attracted to and who they want to spend time with. They aren’t dating to make a political statement.

Some men only date blondes because they are attracted to blondes. Does this mean they are discriminating agasint burnetts? I guess in your liberal world, the answer would be yes.

I’m very proud of you that you dated a Mexican women. Did you date her because you were attracted to her and wanted to spend time with her, or was it just to make a political statement to impress all your liberal friends?
    Lol you're such a dumb monkey.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

'da plane da plane'. lol

Wow, that was a really good rebuttal. Lol

Guys, this is a lesson in 101 liberalism. When they lose an argument, you’ll usually see them do one of two things: 1) make fun of you for believing in God and the Bible, or 2) just go the name calling route.

In previous posts, accountinquestion made fun of me for believing the Bible. In this post, he just went the name calling route.

I’ve been studing liberals for a while in their natural habitat so I can spot them pretty quickly. And accountinqustion is pretty much your stereotype run-of-the-mill diehard liberal.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Proves?

I’ve never heard or read anyone call trump “God’s Anointed”.
    I'm pretty sure that I heard it. Seemed over the top and not a big deal story. A guy once called me a genius. His overestimation was funny, but hardly earthshattering. Sorry, but I don't have a link or any idea of the source. Do you have a link to that poll? I didn't see it in the news and also didn't find it online.
    I’ve never heard it, and you’re pretty sure. Sounds about right.

Don’t know what poll you’re referring to.

Proves?

I'm pretty sure that I heard it. Seemed over the top and not a big deal story. A guy once called me a genius. His overestimation was funny, but hardly earthshattering. Sorry, but I don't have a link or any idea of the source. Do you have a link to that poll? I didn't see it in the news and also didn't find it online.

For what it’s worth, I’ve never heard it before either, and I follow Trump pretty close.

If people understood conservative values, they would know Trump would never be called “God’s Anointed” by his supporters.

I mean all conservatives understand Trump has flaws, but he’s still 5,000 times better than the alternative.

Wow, that was a really good rebuttal. Lol

Guys, this is a lesson in 101 liberalism. When they lose an argument, you’ll usually see them do one of two things: 1) make fun of you for believing in God and the Bible, or 2) just go the name calling route.

In previous posts, accountinquestion made fun of me for believing the Bible. In this post, he just went the name calling route.

I’ve been studing liberals for a while in their natural habitat so I can spot them pretty quickly. And accountinqustion is pretty much your stereotype run-of-the-mill diehard liberal.
    You project like no one on these forums. You dropped your whole point about Austin vs Dallas etc. Austin had no violence outside what the cops did. Some Trump shirt/hat kid was able to walk amongst the protestors and yea he got spit on and that was uncalled for, he was able to do it without a beatdown. You can't really understand difference between violent looters/rioters and peaceful ineffectual demonstrations. You're not really worth interacting with. I should look into El Paso and see how violent it was in that liberal city...

In this case it was more of the same. You just make up endless shit. Yea, my PC friends. Chose my girlfriend for my PC friends. It is stupid nonsense from you. Why the fuck take you seriously? So I'm just like lol dumb monkey.

Say something interesting or not just floundering around nonsense bullshit and you'll be treated better by me.

I made fun of the bible because of how you treat Trump who shits all over your religion. He mocks you more than I ever will with his behavior. But yea, put it on me bud.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

'da plane da plane'. lol

After smoking a lot of weed with his Mexican girlfriend accountinquestion was hooked for good. Attached song for the lucky man. Wait for the brief instrument solo.

Last edited by BoSox; 06-06-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Proves?

That sounded like a bit of a diss dannyj. Did I kick your dog or something? I had just wanted to let you know that someone probably said it. Your response motivated me to spend a few minutes on an internet search of "Trump anointed by God." Turns out it's a thing. There was even a poll surveying this belief based on how often people go to church per week. Apparently some people think that all presidents are anointed by God. I'm now 100% sure and still don't care.

The poll that I asked about was about the Black support that Trump had. You were right that I wouldn't see it on MSNBC, but now I'm wondering if you even saw it. That would make your joke about viewers of MSNBC and CNN not seeing it a little less funny.

The poll that I asked about was about the Black support that Trump had. You were right that I wouldn't see it on MSNBC, but now I'm wondering if you even saw it. That would make your joke about viewers of MSNBC and CNN not seeing it a little less funny.
    wasilla, what you are looking for was from two posts "#81 and #82 from another thread titled:

Biden has to pick a black running mate now. Here is what was said in the two posts:

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Very bad news today for the Biden campaign. The jobs report for May came out today. The projection was supposed to be abysmal, a loss of 9 million jobs in May. However, there was actually 2.5 million new jobs created. It's the most stunning jobs report in history. MAGA!!

Oh, yes. Rasmussen reporting Trump's approval ratings have reached 40% in the black community.
    None of which any libs will see reported on CNN or MSNBC.

When I saw this article, I thought about two of our resident bleeding heart liberals, accountinquestion and MidWest Player.

Minneapolis has elected Democrat Mayors for 50 years so this is what they get. I guess liberals like riots, since they see it as just another form of protest, and we all know liberals love to protest, even when they are in control of the government. There are some real good nuggets in here.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/george...ralism-devine/
    The case against liberals on how they have managed big cities is a strong case. Particularly over regulation, underfunded pensions, and although corruption happens on both sides, it does appear on the surface more prevalent in cities run by Dems.

To be fair though cities were dealt a very tough hand. After WW2 whites moved out of the cities for suburbs and recall that at that time until around the 70s I believe, suburbs had racial restrictions so even successful black had difficult moving out of the inner cities.

Cities lost their manufacturing bases, their infrastructures are usually extremely old with most American cities dating back to the 1800s. Cities generally didn’t elect Democrats and become shitholes. They became shitholes and then elected Dems because rightly or wrongly poor people believe Dems better represent their interests.

Would riots be lessened and cities have done better under Repbulican control? Some things may have been better, but look at the 1992 riots which also spread nationwide

At the time LA had a conservative Republican police chief Darryl Gates who had ran the department since the 70s and he was not known as a soft on crime guy. In fact at that time California had a Republican governor and the President was George HW Bush.

Sure the LA mayor was a Dem, but so what? The police department had much more control over the law and order situation and in LA at that time the Police Chief was independent of the mayor.

Point being while liberals have plenty of faults (and are funner to pick on as they make themselves easy targets) you are kidding yourself if you think all of these problems would just magically go away under Republicans. Although it is possible they could improve over a long period of time, or they could remain the same, or they could actually get worse.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    When I saw this article, I thought about two of our resident bleeding heart liberals, accountinquestion and MidWest Player.

Minneapolis has elected Democrat Mayors for 50 years so this is what they get. I guess liberals like riots, since they see it as just another form of protest, and we all know liberals love to protest, even when they are in control of the government. There are some real good nuggets in here.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/george...ralism-devine/

Point being while liberals have plenty of faults (and are funner to pick on as they make themselves easy targets) you are kidding yourself if you think all of these problems would just magically go away under Republicans. Although it is possible they could improve over a long period of time, or they could remain the same, or they could actually get worse.
    I think a much bigger point is that after 60 years of blacks always superior numbers of supporting the Democratic Party they finally came to their senses and realized that they needed to hedge their bets. Always betting all or nothing on outcomes was never a smart deal ask Redietz. Besides when the liberals won elections the very thing that the blacks always wanted, but, never received for their party's support is their dignity.
    Last edited by BoSox; 06-06-2020 at 06:24 PM.

That sounded like a bit of a diss dannyj. Did I kick your dog or something? I had just wanted to let you know that someone probably said it. Your response motivated me to spend a few minutes on an internet search of "Trump anointed by God." Turns out it's a thing. There was even a poll surveying this belief based on how often people go to church per week. Apparently some people think that all presidents are anointed by God. I'm now 100% sure and still don't care.

Wasilla - you went from talking about this God’s Anointed thing with trump to suddenly talking about a poll. Sorry I didn’t get the context.

But yes I had heard about the Rasmussen poll Mickey referenced.

Want to see some big ol' fake crocodile tears? Here's Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey at career criminal George Floyd's casket:

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Want to see some big ol' fake crocodile tears? Here's Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey at career criminal George Floyd's casket:

Very good actor, as it is always about the votes! At least he is in the right profession.

Thanks for posting Mickey. That was quite a performance...and that was a nice add on the way he shook as he was crying. A wonder where he picked up that move.

With a performance like that Jacob Frey could become a front runner in the Democrat party, and possibly be presidential material.

Can someone explain to me why you can protest but not go to the beach???

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Can someone explain to me why you can protest but not go to the beach???
    According to the crowd "mob", some things are more important than life itself.

Wasilla - you went from talking about this God’s Anointed thing with trump to suddenly talking about a poll. Sorry I didn’t get the context.

Makes sense. I see I didn't segue into the question. If anyone has a link to it, I'd like to see it too.

Makes sense. I see I didn't segue into the question. If anyone has a link to it, I'd like to see it too.
    Wasilla - here is a link.

https://thebl.com/politics/rasmussen...f-rioting.html

Something else stood out in your post the other day regarding that poll and my "joke" about the lack of coverage. You said:

You were right that I wouldn't see it on MSNBC

So you seem to acknowledge that MSNBC would not even show a favorable black support Trump poll.
    The lie of omission, not just about a poll like this, but about countless other examples show that MSNBC will only air "news" that harms the president.

Wasilla - here is a link.

https://thebl.com/politics/rasmussen...f-rioting.html

Something else stood out in your post the other day regarding that poll and my "joke" about the lack of coverage. You said:

You were right that I wouldn't see it on MSNBC

So you seem to acknowledge that MSNBC would not even show a favorable black support Trump poll.
    The lie of omission, not just about a poll like this, but about countless other examples show that MSNBC will only air "news" that harms the president.
    I'm saying I didn't see the poll on MSNBC. Can't say it wasn't covered at all, but I haven't seen it. Just like you joked I wouldn't. MSNBC does not just air news that harms the president. As I indicated, I had seen the job's report, and no one was accusing it of being a fake report. Later information was added that furloughed workers were mistakenly put in as employed numbers. No one was attacking the office of producing pro-Trump propaganda. It was reported as an honest mistake that will be corrected in next month's report. Do you recall what commentators on Fox were saying about positive job reports 4 years ago?

I strive to be an honest broker of information dannyj. I'm comfortable enough with what I believe to listen to people who disagree with me. I have little tolerance for alternate facts, I don't think that facts are relative. I do have a lot of tolerance for admitting that I'm wrong. I do think that there are facts that I don't know about. and learning them may change what I believe. We aren't going to agree what every fact means though. I suspect that a poll that shows 40% Black support for Trump is an outlier. MSNBC anchors may think the same thing. If it is accurately representing a surge in Black support for Trump then other polls will pick up on it and it will become lead stories on MSNBC. You would have heard about it before me, but I would learn about it. Since I like to learn about things sooner than later, I asked you about the link and appreciate you responding.

If you want to respectfully ask me if I know about certain facts that you think may be opinion changing, I can play along. Doesn't mean that I'll agree with you about what they mean. There are even several things presented on this board as fact that are actually counterfactual. I don't think you were being disrespectful in your question, but you hung a lot of baggage onto it. We could just ask each other if we know things and let history play out as to what was relevant and what was concealed.

I understand that I'm dismissed by many, and perhaps most on this board as just some dumbshit libtard who has to lie, only listen to liars, and strive to hide my ignorance. This differs from the opinion I have of myself. I'm a cop's kid from a conservative family, who lives in a very conservative community in a conservative state. I've also spent around 6 years of my life travelling around Europe, Central and South America, Sothern and Eastern Africa, China, and SE Asia. This wasn't luxury travel or guided tours. This was mostly travel with locals. I've travelled deck and hammock class by boat and chicken busses and other assorted ways by land.

I taught largely conservative inmates, run by a conservative staff, overseen by a conservative DOC administration. A big part of my job was helping my students make changes to make successful transitions. I was pretty good at that. This success required learning about what my students and reasoning with them. So the conservative people who thought that people could change and the world would be a better place if they did would value what I did. The conservatives who thought that Inmates were life long sacks of shit who deserved to be demeaned and disrespected, wished I'd just go away.

I keep on saying conservatives, right? My life hasn't allowed for a progressive vs conservative divide. The prison reform that me and my progressive friends embraced was brought into Alaska by conservatives for fiscal reasons. My state took a lot of advice from Texas who had previously discovered that "lock them up and throw away the key" sounded tough, but rehabilitation was a lot cheaper. I'm trying to hint that there is value in actually knowing and talking to people you disagree with politically. It reduces the animosity, moderates extremes, and allows for a more complete flow of information. Oftentimes conservatives and progressives are actually aiming at the same thing. These conservatives I've known often disagree with me. Some will consider what I say, and some have already made up their minds. What's interesting is that none of them accuse me of being stupid, dishonest, uninformed, cherry picking facts, or consulting some playbook. I'm not sure why so many people are so reluctant to engage a person over what he actually says and believes, as opposed to some caricature.

I'm not a good enough writer to convey tone. I'm not angry or dismissive of you dannyj. I disagree strongly with your characterization of an unreported poll equaling a lie of omission. Fox news conducts solid polls. I would not expect them to report every poll result that reports a surprising Biden surge. I would expect them to report that surge if it was subsequently supported by other polls. If they are going to report a poll that may well be an outlier, they will also want to compare it to other poll results and explain the concept of outliers to their viewers. News days are a bit crowded for that now days. Much of the rest of what I've written here is not inspired by you specifically, but this board in general.

Take care.
    Last edited by wasilla; 06-07-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Thread Information