Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Solution

One more thing Boz, or anyone else might consider. When the owner of this forum comes out and says: "Rob is trolling everyone hard. Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell... ...The situation is clear as day", you might want to consider that he has information not available to the rest of us. Like locations that might not match what Rob is saying. Ever think of that Boz? Just for example: when Rob is posting pictures saying he had to stop in Colorado to get a tire fixed and the location of the post is actually Phoenix. Dan Druff isn't going to tell you that, but he is an expert in this stuff. When he tells you "Rob is trolling everyone hard", believe it!
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Singer says the newell will be up for sale in Phoenix this fall and any of you can view it. If its there then make him an offer, buy it then follow the money.

Funny how no one has ever been willing to take Rob up on his multiple offers to meet him and see his RV.

Time will tell but I’m still thinking he is going to make a few look like fools.
    I volunteer to go see the Newell in Phoenix. If there is no Newell owned by him or a family member I request the forum reimburse me $500. If there is a Newell I will pay $1000 to the guarantors of the $500. And if Rob backs out I get $200. If I back out I still pay $1000.
    That sounds fair to me. I'll kick in 8 dollars for your expenses.

I will kick in as well for the expenses, I don't want to win or lose money from you either way, I'm just kicking in. I'll put up a hundred bucks.

Assuming Rob isn't going to put any money on himself.

There doesn't seem to be any consequences for him if it's not telling the truth. You risk having to pay out extra money if he is telling the truth but you getting nothing in return other than your expense paid.

If it turns out Rob isn't telling the truth. He's and his supporters are just going to come back and say that she totally made a fool out of you and made you go out of your way for nothing wasting your time and that you're you're is puppet and he's the Puppet Master.... yada yada yada.

And then there's all kinds of other b******* that could take place. He can simply just say you didn't show up, you must have went to the wrong location, you didn't show up on time, or he could just simply claim you're lying.

If Rob isn't willing to put up money, perhaps we have a situation where if he has the vehicle he claimed to have you get permanently suspended, and if he doesn't have it, he gets permanently suspended and Dandruff makes the call who was telling the truth.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    One more thing Boz, or anyone else might consider. When the owner of this forum comes out and says: "Rob is trolling everyone hard. Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell... ...The situation is clear as day", you might want to consider that he has information not available to the rest of us. Like locations that might not match what Rob is saying. Ever think of that Boz? Just for example: when Rob is posting pictures saying he had to stop in Colorado to get a tire fixed and the location of the post is actually Phoenix. Dan Druff isn't going to tell you that, but he is an expert in this stuff. When he tells you "Rob is trolling everyone hard", believe it!
    The owner of this forum? Isn't that the guy you've been heavily criticizing ever since you been here?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I will kick in as well for the expenses, I don't want to win or lose money from you either way, I'm just kicking in. I'll put up a hundred bucks.

There doesn't seem to be any consequences for him if it's not telling the truth. You risk having to pay out extra money if he is telling the truth but you getting nothing in return other than your expense paid.

If it turns out Rob isn't telling the truth. He's and his supporters are just going to come back and say that she totally made a fool out of you and made you go out of your way for nothing wasting your time and that you're you're is puppet and he's the Puppet Master.... yada yada yada.

And then there's all kinds of other b******* that could take place. He can simply just say you didn't show up, you must have went to the wrong location, you didn't show up on time, or he could just simply claim you're lying.

If Rob isn't willing to put up money, perhaps we have a situation where if he has the vehicle he claimed to have you get permanently suspended, and if he doesn't have it, he gets permanently suspended and Dandruff makes the call who was telling the truth.
    Who are Rob's supporters?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

How about this. If it proves up that Rob has Newell then sometime subsequent to that you take a shit. If it proves up that Rob doesn't have a Newell then sometime subsequent to that you take a shit.

I personally don't give a shit whether he has a Newell or not but I'll probably have to take a shit anyway.

How about this. If it proves up that Rob has Newell then sometime subsequent to that you take a shit. If it proves up that Rob doesn't have a Newell then sometime subsequent to that you take a shit.

I personally don't give a shit whether he has a Newell or not but I'll probably have to take a shit anyway.
    I'm ahead of everyone. I took one last night.

I bet his wife has been supporting him for years.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    I bet his wife has been supporting him for years.
    You sir, are a seer of truth.

Don't play dumb Man Servant.

I can't imagine how prolifically Mickey would write about a subject that he actually cared about.

I don't know why you thought that comment was directed at you? I don't really think of you as a Rob supporter. I thought you said it was likely he played the double up bug, and that was about it. I assume the rest of the stuff was more about saying f*** you to KJ, Red, Max and whomever else for telling you how you should think and trashing you over it.

I wasn't even thinking about you when I made that statement, I was thinking about guys like Coachbelly, slingshot(assuming he still is) and whomever else my pop up(I think there's one other person I can't think of right now).

Giving an opinion on the DUB did not make me a supporter of Rob. It was just an opinion. So I'll ask again. Who are Rob's supporters? I'd like to know. That is after you get thru packing KJocchio is the ass.

Giving an opinion on the DUB did not make me a supporter of Rob. It was just an opinion. So I'll ask again. Who are Rob's supporters? I'd like to know. That is after you get thru packing KJocchio is the ass.
    When I posted a poll "Who is smarter, Tasha or Rob Singer?" Rob got exactly 2 votes. One was was his. I can guess the other.

Who did you vote for Mr Crimm?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Giving an opinion on the DUB did not make me a supporter of Rob. It was just an opinion. So I'll ask again. Who are Rob's supporters?
    The fuck you aren't a supporter of Rob, Crimm. Your mouth is cradling Rob's balls. That makes you his athletics supporter. You are Rob's fucking jock strap!
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Could be more that he's against the ones who are against Rob. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Err, or somethin' like that.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

So many posts to reply to. Like Mick said, I’m not a Rob “supporter”. I’m just saying with everything there in some truth in it. I do believe much what Rob has said about his life, his jobs and his net worth. On the DUB, way out of my understanding. I do believe he has Motor Homes and may be fucking with everyone with pictures.

What I do know is no one has been willing to take him up on his multiple offers. And KJ, I don’t care how far it is, if someone wanted to put him on the spot. Many of us had nothing to do for a few months and a road trip would have a blessing to visit a new area.

I’ve now traveled over 20,000 miles during the so called crisis, which amazingly was cured in our major cities at least.

Time may tell who was right or who was wrong, I just won’t say yet that Rob isn’t fucking with all of you.

By the way, Tasha stop sending me PM’s. I don’t give a fuck why Dan hasn’t released you yet. I’m 4 months past my release date at DT and the Wizard doesn’t care. Probably doesn’t want to piss his hairy hippy friend in Austin off.

Trying to convince the world you're not a Grandpa Newell supporter is like a looter trying to convince someone they are a peaceful protester. You've rode Singer's cock into Stupidville in front of the world and are now trying to go back and hide in the closet.
    Singer rode you so hard you now have to wipe your ears.

Giving an opinion on the DUB did not make me a supporter of Rob. It was just an opinion. So I'll ask again. Who are Rob's supporters?
    The fuck you aren't a supporter of Rob, Crimm. Your mouth is cradling Rob's balls. That makes you his athletics supporter. You are Rob's fucking jock strap!
    Hahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!! Damn, KJocchio, you've come all the way unhinged!!! I've hit a great big nerve! You're crying out little a little bitch. What's the matter? You didn't get any of Maxpen's shit on your dick today? Don't worry. He'll be over later.

Now. Who are these supporters of Rob's? See if you can give an honest answer this time.

Hahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!! Damn, KJocchio, you've come all the way unhinged!!! I've hit a great big nerve! You're crying out little a little bitch. What's the matter? You didn't get any of Maxpen's shit on your dick today? Don't worry. He'll be over later.
    What a disgusting pig of a human being you are. One things Singer was right about is what lowlife, trailer trash you are. He said so for years and everyday you prove him right.

Thread Information