Thread: Hey, Red you fuck...

Prove the coronavirus is under counted? You stupid piece of shit! You can’t! 40,000 died in nursing homes in the last three months. Most that died in nursing homes were counted as CV19 deaths, meanwhile the number of deaths in comparisons to prior years is about the same In the last three months. Fuck off, get cancer, die and may your remains get eaten by your dog.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Prove the coronavirus is under counted? You stupid piece of shit! You can’t! 40,000 died in nursing homes in the last three months. Most that died in nursing homes were counted as CV19 deaths, meanwhile the number of deaths in comparisons to prior years is about the same In the last three months. Fuck off, get cancer, die and may your remains get eaten by your dog.
    Hmmm. I think that CV19 deaths are undercounted. I've heard that from Fauci and others. I was under the impression that this was a pretty common opinion amongst those who do this sort of tracking. I'm surprised by your statement that previous year's death rates have been similar to this year's. I've been reading the opposite over the last couple months. I would assume that deaths by flu, car accident, etc. would drop during a lock down. Still, I'm amazed that over 100,000 CV19 deaths would not increase the death rate from prior years. Do you have a link or a source? I'm not claiming I know you to be wrong, I'm just skeptical and will need more information to accept your opinion. I'm assuming that it will be months before we have data that can be considered definitive.
    I would consider a current death rate that is statistically greater than the previous period's death rates plus this year's reported CV19 deaths as evidence of an underreported CV19 death rate. If the current death rate is less, then they may have been overreported.

Conversation with a person with the CDC, best I can offer, better than opinions from Yahoo and MSN. Final stats are two years down the row. However, there’s money in those counts for nursing homes...
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ancial-profits

You die of old age, NH get nada, die of CV19, cash, cash, cash....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Conversation with a person with the CDC, best I can offer, better than opinions from Yahoo and MSN. Final stats are two years down the row. However, there’s money in those counts for nursing homes...

I don't know that anyone is putting much faith in CDC #'s. I think by now that everyone here knows about Worldmeters and Covid tracking.

This isn't what the article said. The article discussed new patients. The person has to be diagnosed and accepted to get the premium. Don't think it works like you're saying.

You have no credibility you weirdass pedophile fantasy person. Fuck off.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

What did the dog do to deserve this cruelty???
    Poor Fido has to eat cancer ridden, human flesh???
    That's Pure Evil.

Thread Information