Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess who's back, back again, guess who's back, who's back, who's back. :D

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    So you’re only allowed one thread per day, and were so desperate to get back on after being gone for like 10 days that you harassed a dozen or so of us via pm about it, and this is the thread you were waiting to be able to create all that time??? WTF.
    What did you expect? A discussion on her interpretation of War & Peace?

So you’re only allowed one thread per day, and were so desperate to get back on after being gone for like 10 days that you harassed a dozen or so of us via pm about it, and this is the thread you were waiting to be able to create all that time??? WTF.
    Would you please keep your posts on topic and in the proper thread. Thank you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    This is the proper thread, placed in the wrong subsection imo. You’re just being cunty, you should wash your vulva.
    Last edited by mcap; 06-09-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I'll tell everyone the REAL truth, I promise! I sent that PM to about 12 people.
    I fell honored to being included as one of the 12 Apostles. Or, in this forum, is it 12 Angry Men?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    This is the proper thread, placed in the wrong subsection imo. You’re just being cunty, you should wash your vulva.
    I can't figure out if you are really upset enough by this stuff to post informing people is it in wrong section or if that is your trolling gimmick. Were you a librarian in another life?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I'll tell everyone the REAL truth, I promise! I sent that PM to about 12 people.
    Tasha, I just want you to know that you made me feel very special that I was only 1 of 12 people you private mailed. I thought for a while I was 1 of 5,000. That would not have made me feel special.

I believe you, but I hope you're not lying about only PMing 12 members. I'd hate to think I'm not special!

Good to see you back! We missed you!

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Tasha, I just want you to know that you made me feel very special that I was only 1 of 12 people you private mailed. I thought for a while I was 1 of 5,000. That would not have made me feel special.

I believe you, but I hope you're not lying about only PMing 12 members. I'd hate to think I'm not special!

Good to see you back! We missed you!
    Here are the 12 people I PM'd the message to.

Accountingquestion
    Deech
    Bob21
    Mdawg
    Darkoz
    The Boz
    Mickeycrimm
    Maxpen
    Axelwolf
    Midwest Player
    Mcap
    Kewlj

Thanks for the warm welcome back!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information