Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's back, back again, guess who's back, who's back, who's back. :D

Nathan's back, Nathan's back, tell all your Friends!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Let me be the first to welcome you back. This site needs diversity. Too many drooling old angry white men on this board.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Let me be the first to welcome you back. This site needs diversity. Too many drooling old angry white men on this board.
    And people like you are the biggest racists when you consider a minority a “Token”.

"Diversity", thanks for mentioning that word accountinquestion. It's a great word, but it has totally different meanings to conservatives and liberals.

To you liberals it means people with the exact same viewpoint, but with different skin color.

To us conservatives it means people with different viewpoints...and who really cares what their skin color is.

And I agree with Boz, you are by far the biggest racist on this board, but you probably get a couple brownie points from your liberal friends because you did once date a Mexican girl. I can tell that was a big moment in your life.

you at least could have kept this bullshit in Nathan’s corner instead of starting a new thread in the LAS VEGAS subforum. I was really hoping Dan went with what he originally said like 6 months or a year ago and permanently banned you after you sent that unsolicited pm to the whole damn forum.
    Last edited by mcap; 06-07-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    "Diversity", thanks for mentioning that word accountinquestion. It's a great word, but it has totally different meanings to conservatives and liberals.

To you liberals it means people with the exact same viewpoint, but with different skin color.

To us conservatives it means people with different viewpoints...and who really cares what their skin color is.

And I agree with Boz, you are by far the biggest racist on this board, but you probably get a couple brownie points from your liberal friends because you did once date a Mexican girl. I can tell that was a big moment in your life.
    Too easy.

Which is it? I am all PC or all racist? You say the dumbest shit you dumb monkey.

What is the education level of your "wife" Bob?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Too easy.

Which is it? I am all PC or all racist? You say the dumbest shit you dumb monkey.

Way to go accountinquestion. When all else fails, go to the insulting the wife move. One thing for sure, nobody has ever claimed you're classy.

Too easy.

Way to go accountinquestion. When all else fails, go to the insulting the wife move. One thing for sure, nobody has ever claimed you're classy.
    Asking what her education level is means I am insulting her?

Did you just inadvertantly answer my question Bob? LOL Damn I'm fucking perceptive.

Pretty clear as day no educated woman would wish to spend time with you.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    you at least could have kept this bullshit in Nathan’s corner instead of starting a new thread in the LAS VEGAS subforum. I was really hoping Dan went with what he originally said like 6 months or a year ago and permanently banned you after you sent that unsolicited pm to the whole damn forum.
    I never received any PM from Nathan or Tasha.
    Not that I care but just stating all active Forum Members did not receive this Private Message.

Too easy.

Asking what her education level is means I am insulting her?

Did you just inadvertantly answer my question Bob? LOL Damn I'm fucking perceptive.

Pretty clear as day no educated woman would wish to spend time with you.
    Why do you keep attacking me accouninquestion? I’ve told you several times how proud I am of you for once dating a Mexican women.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

This is Barney

Penicillin works wonders

Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    This is Barney

Penicillin works wonders

Who do you know that fucks anything? We all know someone like that. Even they wouldn’t fuck Tasha, so no need for penicillin.

Kotter?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I never received any PM from Nathan or Tasha.
    Not that I care but just stating all active Forum Members did not receive this Private Message.
    No PM for me, but I'm probably only borderline active here.

I'll tell everyone the REAL truth, I promise! I sent that PM to about 12 people.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I'll tell everyone the REAL truth, I promise! I sent that PM to about 12 people.
    The next time you tell the truth will be the first. The dump you took this morning has more credibility than you.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    That Eminem Song was exactly what I was referring to when I started this thread!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    That Eminem Song was exactly what I was referring to when I started this thread!

Eminem's old house in yellow, the trailer park the two girls came from referenced in the song came from in blue. Tasha, you from there?

So you’re only allowed one thread per day, and were so desperate to get back on after being gone for like 10 days that you harassed a dozen or so of us via pm about it, and this is the thread you were waiting to be able to create all that time??? WTF.

Thread Information