Thread: Would You Consider This a Threat or a Statement of Self Defense

This was posted by a blackjack player on a car forum that resulted in his banning on several forums. I xxxx the names to protect the innocent and guilty alike. By the way, it is legal to carry a gun and use it in self defense.

Course I will post. I get bored unless I get my most ardent fan, xxxxx here, xxxxxx on a couple of others to react to my posts.

I carry a gun because I suspects obsession with me will get worse. He thinks I am a troll, believes and tells everyone to ignore me, failing that he searches for me on every forum and tries to shame me....does not know that old terminally ill folks don't give a suit Bout anything.

Another blackjack player has posted:
    I have printed out each of your threats along with the forum owner/administrator to contact for each forum and should you assault me or force me to shoot you while defending myself, I will just hand them over to the police if/when necessary.

In my book, both of these statements indicate a desire for self defense and nothing more. I think the banned person got a raw deal. Any thoughts?

If it's not here or WoV or GF no way to tell.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post

In my book, both of these statements indicate a desire for self defense and nothing more. I think the banned person got a raw deal. Any thoughts?
    MWP, have you and I and others not been told numerous times on blackjack boards that being a member of any forum gives you zero rights. As far as the forums go, they are not a Democracy with equal rights but subject to the discretion of the owner of the forum.

What the fuck does this have to do with Coronavirus??

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    What the fuck does this have to do with Coronavirus??
    I agree. At least George Floyd topics are related to coronavirus.

In the future when history is written, it will interesting to see what George Floyd becomes better known for, curing coronavirus or making people aware of social justice?

Thread Information