This was posted by a blackjack player on a car forum that resulted in his banning on several forums. I xxxx the names to protect the innocent and guilty alike. By the way, it is legal to carry a gun and use it in self defense.

Course I will post. I get bored unless I get my most ardent fan, xxxxx here, xxxxxx on a couple of others to react to my posts.

I carry a gun because I suspects obsession with me will get worse. He thinks I am a troll, believes and tells everyone to ignore me, failing that he searches for me on every forum and tries to shame me....does not know that old terminally ill folks don't give a suit Bout anything.

Another blackjack player has posted:
I have printed out each of your threats along with the forum owner/administrator to contact for each forum and should you assault me or force me to shoot you while defending myself, I will just hand them over to the police if/when necessary.

In my book, both of these statements indicate a desire for self defense and nothing more. I think the banned person got a raw deal. Any thoughts?