Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable News

How long until they go after Caesars Entertainment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    How long until you guys stop "botching"?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No NO ONE on here or any gambling forum KNOWS you.

They know the character you have created. The guy who beat Vegas for over a Million Dollars at the most watched and protected game in the industry. The game with a low edge at the best times for a player. Doing it while staying under the radar with claims of PB’s being ok with you if you are not greedy. Is that the guy everyone KNOWS?

Or if the guy who is always involved in some forum drama. The guy banned on multiple forums. The guy who cried like a botch for years how Norm fucked him over? The guy who begged like a baby to be left back on the Wizards site and only made the Wizard look like a fool in the process? Is that the guy we all know?

Or is it the guy that hangs out with multiple members in Vegas and shows up at the Wizards events? Is that the guy everyone knows?

As I have said before, you could be a figment of a dreamer as no one has any proof of your success,. Someone that has played the game and wants others to believe they beat it. Zenking has more credibility in that people met him and know he’s a real person.

Yep, people KNOW who you are.
    And I am secure enough that I am ok with you thinking that too. Although we both know that you don't really believe that, it is just part of the Boz troll play that you now engage in.

So happens I have met players, when I decide there is some benefit in doing so. I have met two members of the BJHoF several times now. I guess what you and even a couple other AP's are referring to is that I have no desire to meet up with and socialize with people from message boards, just to hang out and get drunk. I see no benefit to that and based on many, many instances of people on these message boards "flipping" from your friend one minute, to out to harm you in any way possible the next, I would say that has served me well.

Boz, you have proven yourself to be quite unstable. Your obsession with Wizard, his sex life, his personal issues, is unlike anything seen before on these forums, even with some of the really sick and obsessed people that participate on these forums. And now you have transferred some of that to me, because I chose to return to WoV. And your obsession with Tasha to boot. You are not alone. There is freddy that is almost your equal with obsessing over Wiz. There is Singer and now Mickey both bitter and angry now, who troll and say things they know are not true.

But for my money, because of your numerous obsessions, you may have risen to the top. Is your life THAT empty, Boz? You are a sad, sick dude Boz and from what I am told a welcher (bet) as well. You welched on a bet and just left that forum. That really says all anyone need know about you. Knowing that, none of this other shit is surprising.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    They want to change Rhode Islands name again. The vote last time was 70-30 against, we'll see what happens this time if they put it on the ballot in November. This pandering would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I think we should change our name from the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations to the State of Despair.
    lol

I seen Princeton decided to remove Woodrow Wilson's name.

Also... The Orange County Democratic Party officials are demanding the name of John Wayne to be removed from the airport due to his "racist" and "bigoted" statements.

How long before every John Wayne movie is banned??
    Anything is possible as long as the mob has control. They are after Squaw Valley Ski Resort outside Tahoe and will probably get it.

Multiple TV series have had to pull old episodes that supposedly someone is “upset” over. Yet the highway near me has had “Fuck the Police” Spray painted on it where everyone can see for weeks now. I guess the city is afraid to cover it up.

Imagine going to work each day as a police officer knowing what a segment of the population thinks about you due to a few rouge officers.

Imagine if we judged a group or race by the actions of a very small percentage? Oh the outrage.

Like that old Hippy John Lennon said....imagine.

And wasn’t he banging a slant?

Until all police complaints become a matter of public record, it is literally impossible to assign a percentage to "rogue behaviors" or "rogue police."

https://medium.com/@OfcrACab/confess...p-bb14d17bc759

The above was a very thoughtfully written piece.

The year was 1975. I had just graduated high school and was driving from Pennsylvania down to Florida with my then-girlfriend. Along the way we decided to detour to Maxwell Air Force Base (she was an Air Force brat), so we cut through Georgia. While heading down a Georgia state highway (two lanes each side; not an interstate), I went around a curve in the road and came up on a huge drive-in theater and its big sign. In big block letters on the marquee were the titles of the movies playing: "Nigger Lover" and "Run, Nigger, Run."

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

They know the character you have created. The guy who beat Vegas for over a Million Dollars at the most watched and protected game in the industry. The game with a low edge at the best times for a player. Doing it while staying under the radar with claims of PB’s being ok with you if you are not greedy. Is that the guy everyone KNOWS?

Or if the guy who is always involved in some forum drama. The guy banned on multiple forums. The guy who cried like a botch for years how Norm fucked him over? The guy who begged like a baby to be left back on the Wizards site and only made the Wizard look like a fool in the process? Is that the guy we all know?

Or is it the guy that hangs out with multiple members in Vegas and shows up at the Wizards events? Is that the guy everyone knows?

As I have said before, you could be a figment of a dreamer as no one has any proof of your success,. Someone that has played the game and wants others to believe they beat it. Zenking has more credibility in that people met him and know he’s a real person.

And I am secure enough that I am ok with you thinking that too. Although we both know that you don't really believe that, it is just part of the Boz troll play that you now engage in.

So happens I have met players, when I decide there is some benefit in doing so. I have met two members of the BJHoF several times now. I guess what you and even a couple other AP's are referring to is that I have no desire to meet up with and socialize with people from message boards, just to hang out and get drunk. I see no benefit to that and based on many, many instances of people on these message boards "flipping" from your friend one minute, to out to harm you in any way possible the next, I would say that has served me well.

Boz, you have proven yourself to be quite unstable. Your obsession with Wizard, his sex life, his personal issues, is unlike anything seen before on these forums, even with some of the really sick and obsessed people that participate on these forums. And now you have transferred some of that to me, because I chose to return to WoV. And your obsession with Tasha to boot. You are not alone. There is freddy that is almost your equal with obsessing over Wiz. There is Singer and now Mickey both bitter and angry now, who troll and say things they know are not true.

But for my money, because of your numerous obsessions, you may have risen to the top. Is your life THAT empty, Boz? You are a sad, sick dude Boz and from what I am told a welcher (bet) as well. You welched on a bet and just left that forum. That really says all anyone need know about you. Knowing that, none of this other shit is surprising.

No clue what you are talking about on the bet. Please post details or links to prove it. Otherwise it’s more BS from you. No one on these forums or in the world can say I fucked them on a debt or a bet. There is a well known member in WoV who owes me money from a bet. He offered to pay once and I said to hold off as we were going to meet in person. We never did and he never brought it up again, but neither did I push it. Dude I have an 845 Credit Score (provable) and take debts and money as seriously as anyone. People fuck people or businesses over far too easily and justify it. And you probably will bring up Trump.

As for Tasha, I don’t “follow her all over the net”. I have posted less than 10 times at GF in the past 2 years and actually agreed with her on something over there. On WoV, I really couldn’t say much there but everyone knew how I thought. But yea, I don’t like her and she annoys me. Should I ignore her like some had said? Maybe but I’m allowed to fuck with her and she is welcome to return the favor. But she is too stupid to make an argument. And I’m not a member of any other gambling or other forum I know she is a member of.

As for the Wizard, my issues go back way before you got back in his good graces. My last post that got me banned was long before he gave in to you. And I made it very clear how I felt about him. He’s a little, weak “man”, as you yourself have said many times. A few people know my issue with him off these forums and I let it build for a while and I let it out. No regrets or loss in my life over it.

Biggest troll, unstable and a miserable life? You obviously have no clue what my life is and what I do on a weekly basis. We are in what some call a pandemic. During it I have been in 8 states, visited multiple National and State Parks, hiked to wonderful mountain lakes, been on the water on both coasts and even was at a concert. But keep thinking whatever you want about me if it makes you feel better.

Nobody on these forums knows who the fuck you are, idiot. Who are the players from BJHoF you have met and can they vouch for you?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Biggest troll, unstable and a miserable life? You obviously have no clue what my life is and what I do on a weekly basis. We are in what some call a pandemic. During it I have been in 8 states, visited multiple National and State Parks, hiked to wonderful mountain lakes, been on the water on both coasts and even was at a concert. But keep thinking whatever you want about me if it makes you feel better.
    I betcha the trolls are having a lot more real and actual fun. I mean, don't people work their whole lives, finally, so that they can sit on their fat asses, to watch the real and actual clowns go by?

National Women's Soccer League

Kneel for your new masters, bitches. They demand obedience.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Who are the players from BJHoF you have met and can they vouch for you?
    None of your business. My personal interactions are between me and the people I interact with. No one needs to vouch for me. I am not on trial.

You have really turned into mickey mouse on this forum. Some have suggested that your heart attack is responsible for your metamorphosis from a reasonable person to the complete internet troll that you now are. I don't think that is it because the change was before your heart attack. I think Singer just kicked your ass so badly for years that you jumped at the chance to join him in trolling others. Whatever the reason, it is just really sad that this is who you now are.

None of your business. My personal interactions are between me and the people I interact with. No one needs to vouch for me. I am not on trial.

You have really turned into mickey mouse on this forum. Some have suggested that your heart attack is responsible for your metamorphosis from a reasonable person to the complete internet troll that you now are. I don't think that is it because the change was before your heart attack. I think Singer just kicked your ass so badly for years that you jumped at the chance to join him in trolling others. Whatever the reason, it is just really sad that this is who you now are.
    Next thing you know Man Servant Crimm will be posing in RVs at the local RV dealer for us

Mickey isn't that big of a troll. We had our words and he basically ignores me unless he wants to give an example as to why he doesnt 'share info'. I'm neutral on Mickey. Have some respect and a lot of what you say is true too.

However, dude you can't reference meeting/knowing HOFBJ (whatever?) players then refuse to drop their name if they have a nickname that you can reference w/o doxxing.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I really hit a nerve again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Face it, loser. YOU'RE A NOBODY. You're been living a lie. You don't know any BJ Hall of Famers or any other gamblers. You pick tomatoes in Mexico for a living. And you are lashing out because you've been caught.

Until all police complaints become a matter of public record, it is literally impossible to assign a percentage to "rogue behaviors" or "rogue police."
    You could also figure out the bad ones by those not coming in to do their job when they were being held accountable. Atlanta wants to defund the police, maybe? Fire the fucks who didn't come into work when they're now being held accountable. Government employees aren't that bad, but when they're given so much power they damn well need to be accountable. What an entitled lot. It was about 10% who didn't show up in atlanta. Show them the door and get a new batch and work on that culture.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Next thing you know Man Servant Crimm will be posing in RVs at the local RV dealer for us
    !!!!!LOLOL!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I really hit a nerve again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Face it, loser. YOU'RE A NOBODY. You're been living a lie. You don't know any BJ Hall of Famers or any other gamblers. You pick tomatoes in Mexico for a living. And you are lashing out because you've been caught.
    Just proves how bitter you are Crimm. YOU made the choices you made to crawl into a bottle for 30 years and become a homeless hobo. And now you don't like where that has left you in your declining days so you lash out. YOU are Rob Singer all over again.

It is the other side that demands more obedience. Obedience to the flag. The symbol. You got this one flipped. Not sure who is demanding anything from these women.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

It is the other side that demands more obedience. Obedience to the flag. The symbol. You got this one flipped. Not sure who is demanding anything from these women.
    Accountinquestion, that’s why you don’t have a clue. These women are succumbing to the pressure from the PC police. They are succumbing to the pressure from the left-wing wackos who are trying to undermine everything America stands for.

It’s not about obedience to the flag. It’s about respect for the flag, which represents America, the greatest nation the world has ever known. A nation that led the world out of darkness. A nation that stands for freedom and led the world out of a practice that had gone on for thousands of years. Yes, America and it’s idelas is why slavery is no longer here today.

This is something you, Redietz, Darkoz, MWP, the pro sport’s kneelers and all your liberal goofballs will never understand because you have a very shallow view of history. You’ve been radicalized by the Left, like most people in America. It is what it is. What we’re seeing now is the end result of 50 years of liberal policies and a rewriting of history to fit the left’s nartivite.

And accountinquestion I don’t expect a simpleton like you to figure it out, so don’t try.

Not sure who is demanding anything from these women.
    The rules demand adherence to conduct.

"Please stand for our National Anthem" sounds like a polite request, not a demand...although the rules could demand that they stand, and then they must stand to be eligible to play.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Not sure who is demanding anything from these women.
    The rules demand adherence to conduct.

"Please stand for our National Anthem" sounds like a polite request, not a demand...although the rules could demand that they stand, and then they must stand to be eligible to play.
    Coach Belly, I just checked and that rule has been changed since the George Floyd incident. Soon the new rule will be people have to knee when the National Anthem is played. It’s just a matter of time. Lol

Just proves how bitter you are Crimm. YOU made the choices you made to crawl into a bottle for 30 years and become a homeless hobo. And now you don't like where that has left you in your declining days so you lash out. YOU are Rob Singer all over again.
    At least Singer raised a hard-working daughter that he can bum off in his senior years. Only has to leave her alone in peace a few months out of the year to hit the open road in his camper. Pretty good deal.
    Mickey just finally got his own apartment without a roommate after 60+ years. This proves the Man Servant never lives as good as the Master.

Thread Information