Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Not at all, far from being anywhere near left wing, just calling out your droned out repetitive garbage, you keep spewing, you sound like you have early onset dementia. You should seek help, before it's too late.
Ozzy, do you call it garbage pointing out America is why slavery doesn’t exists in the world today?

Many people, including Redietz, don’t understand that.

People like Darkoz want to go back 500 years to when the concept of America wasn’t even around and slavery was everywhere. Are you like Darkoz and want to go back to Midevil times?

It’s funny what people consider dronning on. If someone agrees with a poster, they are okay with it. I can tell you and accountinquestion are buds, and likeminded liberals. About every post Accountinquestion makes he mentions I welched on a bet, which is a lie. Are you okay with accountinquestion dronning on about that?
Bob, your problem is you spend 95% of your time on this board trying to make the same 2 points. Point 1 - America is the greatest + saved + fixed everything. Point 2 - Liberals are the source of all modern problems in the world.

Thats where the drone comes about.. a slow and steady hummm about the same thing over and over. You have no interest in discussion, just droning on and on.

It is one thing to say that America pushed their anti-slavery values on the rest of the world, but a reasoned point like that is not the type Bob makes. America is THE REASON according to Bob. okey dokey. So he made me do some research...curious. The Slavery Abolition Act of 1833 formally freed 800,000 Africans who were then the legal property of Britain’s slave owners. So then you find out Bob's point is just exaggerated bullshit. 1865 was when we ratified 13th amendment.

So then I'm like, 'fuck, I've been tricked by Bob's rambling nonsense YET AGAIN'. My take away - 'Why the fuck did you read what Bob says'.

I only mention Bob21 welched on CHARITABLE GIVING when he starts bringing me up. People need to understand the context of what sort of person he is. Not everyone pays that close of attention.
People said the same thing about Abraham Lincoln in the 1860s, when he rose up and "dronned" on and on about the evils of slavery. At that time, there were two parties, the Wiggs and Democrats. And neither party wanted to do anything about it. They just wanted to ignore the issue.

So what did good ol' Abe do? He started a new party, called the Republican party, which was formed for the purpose of freeing the slaves. Btw, the Republican party has always stood for freedom from it's very inception. In the 1860s, it was trying to free slaves from individuals, while today it's trying to free "slaves" from the government. Just as the Democrats were into slavery in the 1800s, Democrats continue to be into slavery today, but it's almost a worst kind ...it's the kind where they want the State to own people, and control their lives and thoughts.

If you don't believe me go to any inner city and see what the liberal Democrats have created. They have created a system where the government warehouses people in projects, destroying their families (something that was not done under slavery) and giving these people no hope, but the Democrats still demand their vote, saying only they can provide for them. Talk about a form of slavery. And btw, I'm not the only person who has made this point.

And Accountinquestion, here is what you're missing in your simpleton view of history. Why did Britain and the rest of Europe move to a system run by the people, rather than controlled by monarchies? Because Europe saw what America was doing and demanded it from their country.

In some countries, it occurred through violent revolution and in others, like Britain, the monarch gave up control without a revolution. As you've correctly, pointed out Britain was the first Western country to free their slaves. But this happened long after they had gained their independence from the monarchy. Freedom of the monarchy, is what led Britain to free their slaves. The same happened in America and every other country in the world, but at different times.

The point is it all started with the concept of America. America set all this in motion when the first pilgrims landed in America in the 1600s seeking freedom, something that was nowhere to be found in Europe, or the rest of the world, at that time.

History is complicated so I don't expect people like you, Redietz, MWP, Darkoz or even DGenBen to understand it. I mean Redietz is still upset over the third stanza in the Star Spangled Banner. When people get into these petty grips they miss the big picture. The BIG PICTURE is slavery isn't around today because of America.

Look, no country is perfect...every country, including ours, has a past, and it's all not good. But if you - and all the liberal goofballs out there trying to tear down America - understood history and why America was formed, you'd get how America stands for freedom, and led to the abolishment of slavery here and throughout the world.

And this is no small achievement since Slavery had been around in some form almost from the beginning of civilization. This is probably too much for accountinquestion and Redietz to take in, so I don't expect you two to get it. But we do have some smart people on this site, who understand history and I'm sure they already know everything I just said.