Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

Chris Wallace is my favorite unbiased reporter who argues BOTH sides of the news. And, of course, it has now been shown there were NO blockages to the Trump rally. The latest news is Trump knew about the attack and subsequent deaths of 20 U.S soldiers with Russia involved in the plot. Trumps agenda is, and has always been, to somehow make Obama look stupid so he can lift his image as the greatest of all times. It was obvious the first day when Obama's inaugural crowd photos overshadowed his. And his hatred for the American people is now being portrayed by trying to make the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional in the middle of a pandemic. He would fit in this forum of bashers, haters, liars, and self serving bigots.
Sling, you get stupider everyday. Wallace is an unabashed lefty. And KJocchio is even stupider. He talks like Trump is even money not to run when it’s well over 10 to 1 that he will quit. Stooooopid!!!!! Hillary was up by 12 points in the polls a month before the 2016 election. Trump is doing record numbers in the primaries. Republicans will vote in larger numbers than Dems. And it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people like KJ think all the destruction in the big cities won’t hurt the Dems at the polls.

KJocchio has now fully exposed himself as a flaming whacko lefty.
And you really are the stupid dumb ass I thought you were.
Sling, when god said brains you thought he said rain and ran for cover.