Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable News

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I checked in for some private messages and I get to see more ignorant postings.

The libtards must have forgotten: 4 years ago every poll but ONE was announcing Trump's funeral. And the way he gets so easily under democratic skin, their pollsters decided it needs to be worse this time around in order to stop Trump. Liberals ALL ate Crow last time around. It'll be even better this time.

Sling, you should know by now that after 8 years of this country putting up with a white and Jew-hating Obama, Trump's crowd sizes have always been phenomenal. Obama should have had far bigger crowds everywhere seeing he was our first black president, but he even failed to come thru on that. Show me another politician that could've attracted a 5-figure crowd in the middle of something like this. And what has Obama ever done for the inner city black thugs and punks? That's right, absolutely nothing. Compare that dismal record to Trump's accomplishments with them.

I remind maxpen, kew, and any other dumbass envious haters, that you can come out from behind the safety of your keyboards and get all kinds of upset by visiting the site where our Newell will be for sale later this fall. You're most likely all too chickenshit to face that type of music, but the offer stands. It will be quite the show to film and post, which I will do myself.

All lives matter....just some more than others.
    My gosh! You outdo Trump on spinning! I doubt I'll be eaiting.crow anytime soon. As far as the Newell, I was smart enough to check around before getting rid of my '89 32 foot travel trailer for ANY rv and quickly learned they were money guzzlers- and certainly wouldn't have tossed a million for one. I voted for the man because he was the lesser of two evils-and for the party principles. I sure thought you were a smarter person.

The libtards must have forgotten: 4 years ago every poll but ONE was announcing Trump's funeral. And the way he gets so easily under democratic skin, their pollsters decided it needs to be worse this time around in order to stop Trump. Liberals ALL ate Crow last time around. It'll be even better this time.
    It cracks me up how people are so delusional and chose to remember some alternative reality. Both republican trump supporters, and democrats are currently doing this. I hear republicans, especially Trump supports constantly crow about the "miracle" that Trump pulled off, while democrats are similarly scared shitless of a 2016 repeat. Neither side is remembering reality and what really happened.

About this time in 2016, the summer months, polls did have Hilary up 6-7 points. And that narrowed as we got towards election day. I choose not to ever put too much emphasis on any one poll, instead looking at Real Clear politics average of many polls. The day before the 2016 election RCP had Hillary up 3.4%. The final vote: Hillary won by 2.1%. That is not a defying of polls and predictions. That is actually remarkably accurate. A difference of 1.3%.

In 2016 there were 4 swing states that were thought to be very close, within a point or two. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida. Trump won all of them by less than a point. That was not some great miscalculation. He managed to thread the needle. You can argue whether that was him or Hilary underperforming. But whatever.

So fast forward to today. RCP average has Biden up 10 or 11 points. At least 4 points higher than Hillary at her high. Still 4 months to go. Polls could tighten. But the real bad news for Trump is the individual state polls. The 4 swing states that Trump won in 2016 by less than 1%, he is currently trailing by 8 -10 points. In every one of them. Furthermore states that he won by 3-4 points like Arizona, North Carolina, he is currently down 3-5 points. That suggest about an 8-9 point shift, CURRENTLY. Further evidence of this shift, is states that Trump won by 6,7,8 points, like Ohio, Iowa, Georgia and Texas, are now tossups. Everything has currently moved about 8 points! It may narrow, but that is where it is now. Trump has to make up about 8 points to have any hope of threading the needle repeat of 2016.

Now lets talk Texas specifically. Texas is quickly shifting blue. The demographics are changing. There is little doubt that 10 years from now Texas will be a blue state. That is longterm trouble for Republicans. They have to find somewhere to make up 40 electoral votes? I kind of figured Texas would stay Red for one last election, 2020. But Now I don't think so. Let's look at the numbers of how quickly Texas is moving. 2012: Romney won by 17 percent. 2016 Trump won by 8 percent. 2018 in a senate race that drew roughly the same number of votes as 2016 presidential election, Cruz beat O' Rourke by 2 points. Texas is shifting very quickly. And this coronavirus will be the nail in the coffin. remember April/May seeing those long lines of middle class folks at the food banks in Texas? Those were not poor liberal types. They were middle class republicans that voted for Trump. I am not exactly sure what it was about Texas that the middleclass there was hit so hard, but it is going to come in to play.

Mark my word, if Trump is running, Texas swings blue THIS year! You will notice the wording, because I think Trump is very close to announcing he will not seek re-election. He will put some spin on it but he is about to pull out. Not resign, just not seek re-election. And that too will be very interesting for a pure political junkie like me. I envision a Pence/Nicki Haley ticket. And that just might be a winner against Biden. Or maybe the Repubs will even dump Pence and put Haley on top, Maybe Nicki Halley and Rick Scott, which could help with Florida. All I know is Trump is done. He is not going to even run for re-election.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    It cracks me up how people are so delusional and chose to remember some alternative reality. Both republican trump supporters, and democrats are currently doing this. I hear republicans, especially Trump supports constantly crow about the "miracle" that Trump pulled off, while democrats are similarly scared shitless of a 2016 repeat. Neither side is remembering reality and what really happened.

About this time in 2016, the summer months, polls did have Hilary up 6-7 points. And that narrowed as we got towards election day. I choose not to ever put too much emphasis on any one poll, instead looking at Real Clear politics average of many polls. The day before the 2016 election RCP had Hillary up 3.4%. The final vote: Hillary won by 2.1%. That is not a defying of polls and predictions. That is actually remarkably accurate. A difference of 1.3%.

In 2016 there were 4 swing states that were thought to be very close, within a point or two. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida. Trump won all of them by less than a point. That was not some great miscalculation. He managed to thread the needle. You can argue whether that was him or Hilary underperforming. But whatever.

So fast forward to today. RCP average has Biden up 10 or 11 points. At least 4 points higher than Hillary at her high. Still 4 months to go. Polls could tighten. But the real bad news for Trump is the individual state polls. The 4 swing states that Trump won in 2016 by less than 1%, he is currently trailing by 8 -10 points. In every one of them. Furthermore states that he won by 3-4 points like Arizona, North Carolina, he is currently down 3-5 points. That suggest about an 8-9 point shift, CURRENTLY. Further evidence of this shift, is states that Trump won by 6,7,8 points, like Ohio, Iowa, Georgia and Texas, are now tossups. Everything has currently moved about 8 points! It may narrow, but that is where it is now. Trump has to make up about 8 points to have any hope of threading the needle repeat of 2016.

Now lets talk Texas specifically. Texas is quickly shifting blue. The demographics are changing. There is little doubt that 10 years from now Texas will be a blue state. That is longterm trouble for Republicans. They have to find somewhere to make up 40 electoral votes? I kind of figured Texas would stay Red for one last election, 2020. But Now I don't think so. Let's look at the numbers of how quickly Texas is moving. 2012: Romney won by 17 percent. 2016 Trump won by 8 percent. 2018 in a senate race that drew roughly the same number of votes as 2016 presidential election, Cruz beat O' Rourke by 2 points. Texas is shifting very quickly. And this coronavirus will be the nail in the coffin. remember April/May seeing those long lines of middle class folks at the food banks in Texas? Those were not poor liberal types. They were middle class republicans that voted for Trump. I am not exactly sure what it was about Texas that the middleclass there was hit so hard, but it is going to come in to play.

Mark my word, if Trump is running, Texas swings blue THIS year! You will notice the wording, because I think Trump is very close to announcing he will not seek re-election. He will put some spin on it but he is about to pull out. Not resign, just not seek re-election. And that too will be very interesting for a pure political junkie like me. I envision a Pence/Nicki Haley ticket. And that just might be a winner against Biden. Or maybe the Repubs will even dump Pence and put Haley on top, Maybe Nicki Halley and Rick Scott, which could help with Florida. All I know is Trump is done. He is not going to even run for re-election.
    Since you are so sure Trump isn’t going to be on the ballot this November, 2020, and will not be actively campaigning for re-election. I’ll wager $10,000 even up you are wrong. As always I’ll have my money in the Wizards hands by 4PM western time Tuesday. I assume you trust him to hold it.

I’m always ready to put my money behind my beliefs, are you?

Come on, it’s next to nothing to both of us, so let’s show people actually make wagers on these sites.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Since you are so sure Trump isn’t going to be on the ballot this November, 2020, and will not be actively campaigning for re-election. I’ll wager $10,000 even up you are wrong. As always I’ll have my money in the Wizards hands by 4PM western time Tuesday. I assume you trust him to hold it.

Come on, it’s next to nothing to both of us, so let’s show people actually make wagers on these sites.
    You are just a flat out idiot and long past any worth responding to.

If I want to make that bet I can get 10-1 odds (or more) so why would I consider your nonsense.

All it takes is a Rob.Singer Post and queerJ comes crawling out of the woodwork.

You are just a flat out idiot and long past any worth responding to.

If I want to make that bet I can get 10-1 odds (or more) so why would I consider your nonsense.
    So the guy who bragged about his late husband who sucked him off 3 times a day (should I post what you said?) makes a statement “he” isn’t willing to back it up?

Show us where you bet and got 10-1 with your bet.

If you believe what you posted about Trump and your willingness to put your money behind your beliefs.

Otherwise you are still the same FAG most of us believe troll looking for young BJ players who will suck you off. I do give credit for getting people to suck you off without having to reciprocate.

Bottom line is you will never get into the community you think exists. The only way you are getting into the Blackjack ball is if you pay them off.

And if we ever run into to each other at any meeting, I’ll kick your ass.

Anyone want to bet on that?

You are a joke and almost everyone knows it.

You have grown very pathetic Boz. All you do is troll. You chase Tasha/Nathan all over the internet completely obsessed. I am not interested in your games. Go away little girl.

Sling, you should know by now that after 8 years of this country putting up with a white and Jew-hating Obama, Trump's crowd sizes have always been phenomenal. Obama should have had far bigger crowds everywhere seeing he was our first black president, but he even failed to come thru on that. Show me another politician that could've attracted a 5-figure crowd in the middle of something like this. And what has Obama ever done for the inner city black thugs and punks? That's right, absolutely nothing. Compare that dismal record to Trump's accomplishments with them.

I remind maxpen, kew, and any other dumbass envious haters, that you can come out from behind the safety of your keyboards and get all kinds of upset by visiting the site where our Newell will be for sale later this fall. You're most likely all too chickenshit to face that type of music, but the offer stands. It will be quite the show to film and post, which I will do myself.

1) There were 6,200 individuals at the Tulsa event. Not a five figure attendance.

2) As stated previously, there is no need to actually view a vehicle to prove authenticity. A VIN number will yield year, make, model and color of a vehicle. It would also inform the public of previous ownerships, including the present owner. It would save time and energy for the VIN number to be made public now, so those who are interested can do due diligence (from the comfort of their home), especially since the vehicle is going to be sold anyway (and must have the VIN number disclosed at that time).

You have grown very pathetic Boz. All you do is troll. You chase Tasha/Nathan all over the internet completely obsessed. I am not interested in your games. Go away little girl.
    Trust me, or prove it. I have more respect than you on these forums.

I have more Money than you.

I have NEVER had another mans cock in my ass.

I have NEVER had another mans cock in my mouth.

I NEVER put my cock in another mans ass.

I have NEVER had my cock in another mans mouth.

Yea, I win.

Yea, I win.
    You DO win! You are the bigger asshole. And one of the most insecure people on these forums. You should change your name from that of an overrated football player to Napoleon, an insecure "little man.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

My gosh! You outdo Trump on spinning! I doubt I'll be eaiting.crow anytime soon. As far as the Newell, I was smart enough to check around before getting rid of my '89 32 foot travel trailer for ANY rv and quickly learned they were money guzzlers- and certainly wouldn't have tossed a million for one. I voted for the man because he was the lesser of two evils-and for the party principles. I sure thought you were a smarter person.
    I AM smarter than what you thought sling. I voted for Trump because I saw someone who knows how to make my investments grow, and who could correct all the pitiful mistakes and missteps of Obama. Imagine the wreck we'd have if Hillary won.

Everything you said and feel about RV's is basically right on. They're a money pit in multiple ways from the get go. That's why we decided to sell the class A, and I'd have never bought it if I didn't take so much from the DU play. I feel this is the right time to get rid of it. It's been digging into our retirement money the last few years, and that wasn't in our long term plan. I'm gonna live to 123 so it's the smart move.

Yea, I win.
    You DO win! You are the bigger asshole. And one of the most insecure people on these forums. You should change your name from that of an overrated football player to Napoleon, an insecure "little man.
    Kew, I asked wiz to take you back to hopefully get rid of the internet's most prolific whiner, story concocter, and serial liar.

Wise up....and make it happen.

I AM smarter than what you thought sling. I voted for Trump because I saw someone who knows how to make my investments grow, and who could correct all the pitiful mistakes and missteps of Obama. Imagine the wreck we'd have if Hillary won.

Everything you said and feel about RV's is basically right on. They're a money pit in multiple ways from the get go. That's why we decided to sell the class A, and I'd have never bought it if I didn't take so much from the DU play. I feel this is the right time to get rid of it. It's been digging into our retirement money the last few years, and that wasn't in our long term plan. I'm gonna live to 123 so it's the smart move.
    Even tho our travel trailer is an oldie, the a/c is still cold and the thermostat, being old style, only shuts off the compressor at desired temperature - leaving the fan on which is a form of white noise that knocks me out for a great night's sleep. Also, we could unhook and use the SUV for shopping or eating out away from the campsite. Makes so much sense.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Ignorant libtards that ridicule Fox News for being so one sided obviously don't watch it or they would know different. Here's libtard piece of shit Chris Wallace, host of Fox News Sunday, harassing Mercedes Schlapp over the empty seats at the Tulsa rally. When she tries to explain about the circumstances, covid, BLM activists blocking entrances, families with kids getting scared, he keeps interrupting her which is a favorite tactic of libtard interviewers.

Chris Wallace is my favorite unbiased reporter who argues BOTH sides of the news. And, of course, it has now been shown there were NO blockages to the Trump rally. The latest news is Trump knew about the attack and subsequent deaths of 20 U.S soldiers with Russia involved in the plot. Trumps agenda is, and has always been, to somehow make Obama look stupid so he can lift his image as the greatest of all times. It was obvious the first day when Obama's inaugural crowd photos overshadowed his. And his hatred for the American people is now being portrayed by trying to make the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional in the middle of a pandemic. He would fit in this forum of bashers, haters, liars, and self serving bigots.
    Sling, you get stupider everyday. Wallace is an unabashed lefty. And KJocchio is even stupider. He talks like Trump is even money not to run when it’s well over 10 to 1 that he will quit. Stooooopid!!!!! Hillary was up by 12 points in the polls a month before the 2016 election. Trump is doing record numbers in the primaries. Republicans will vote in larger numbers than Dems. And it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people like KJ think all the destruction in the big cities won’t hurt the Dems at the polls.

KJocchio has now fully exposed himself as a flaming whacko lefty.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Welcome back Grandpa Newell.

Update:

I beat your man servant Crimm into submission in less than a 100 posts. Something you could never get done. No matter how many times you slapped him upside the head with the 9.5'er....LOL
    Last edited by MaxPen; 06-28-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post

1) There were 6,200 individuals at the Tulsa event. Not a five figure attendance.

2) As stated previously, there is no need to actually view a vehicle to prove authenticity. A VIN number will yield year, make, model and color of a vehicle. It would also inform the public of previous ownerships, including the present owner. It would save time and energy for the VIN number to be made public now, so those who are interested can do due diligence (from the comfort of their home), especially since the vehicle is going to be sold anyway (and must have the VIN number disclosed at that time).
    Facts are Grandpa Newell's kryptonite.

Ignorant libtards that ridicule Fox News for being so one sided obviously don't watch it or they would know different. Here's libtard piece of shit Chris Wallace, host of Fox News Sunday, harassing Mercedes Schlapp over the empty seats at the Tulsa rally. When she tries to explain about the circumstances, covid, BLM activists blocking entrances, families with kids getting scared, he keeps interrupting her which is a favorite tactic of libtard interviewers.

Chris Wallace is my favorite unbiased reporter who argues BOTH sides of the news. And, of course, it has now been shown there were NO blockages to the Trump rally. The latest news is Trump knew about the attack and subsequent deaths of 20 U.S soldiers with Russia involved in the plot. Trumps agenda is, and has always been, to somehow make Obama look stupid so he can lift his image as the greatest of all times. It was obvious the first day when Obama's inaugural crowd photos overshadowed his. And his hatred for the American people is now being portrayed by trying to make the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional in the middle of a pandemic. He would fit in this forum of bashers, haters, liars, and self serving bigots.
    Sling, you get stupider everyday. Wallace is an unabashed lefty. And KJocchio is even stupider. He talks like Trump is even money not to run when it’s well over 10 to 1 that he will quit. Stooooopid!!!!! Hillary was up by 12 points in the polls a month before the 2016 election. Trump is doing record numbers in the primaries. Republicans will vote in larger numbers than Dems. And it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people like KJ think all the destruction in the big cities won’t hurt the Dems at the polls.

KJocchio has now fully exposed himself as a flaming whacko lefty.
    And you really are the stupid dumb ass I thought you were.

Hey, Rob. Good to see you back. Not much going on here other than KJ and maxpenis continually fucking and sucking each other and bragging about it. Maxpenis got to bragging so hard about polishing KJ’s knob I had to put him on ignore. That’s some nasty shit but maxpenis eats it up. And he’s sucking KJ off 3 times a day.

Oh yes, KJ is on the government dole so taking the year off from bj play. Typical, ain’t it. He gets a taste of welfare money and fuck work. But at least he’s getting blown 3 times a day by max pen. Those two are crazy in love.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hey, Rob. Good to see you back. Not much going on here other than KJ and maxpenis continually fucking and sucking each other and bragging about it. Maxpenis got to bragging so hard about polishing KJ’s knob I had to put him on ignore. That’s some nasty shit but maxpenis eats it up. And he’s sucking KJ off 3 times a day.

Oh yes, KJ is on the government dole so taking the year off from bj play. Typical, ain’t it. He gets a taste of welfare money and fuck work. But at least he’s getting blown 3 times a day by max pen. Those two are crazy in love.
    Mickey, you are just a complete liar now. Just like Rob, it now makes it hard to believe anything you say or have ever said. You are a bitter, old, angry bigoted dude.

I must have hit a real nerve when I pointed out that medicaid paid for your hospitalization during your heart attack, because you have made up and repeated a lie about me ever since. I am sure you are still on medicaid in addition to medicare. Medicare is your primary, paying 80%, and because you are low or no income, medicaid (the state) pays the remaining balance and probably your monthly medicare cost. For the record, I don't have a problem with Medicaid paying for your health situation if you qualified, which you did, because you simply didn't tell them about any cash that you were sitting on. (technically illegal, but I don't have a problem with it...go for it). But it seems to be a self hate thing. YOU hate that you are or were on medicaid which paid your hospital bills. And even more you HATE that I pointed it out. Get over it.

As for me being on the government dole: I have been pretty honest about that as I am with all my experiences. The Government said I was eligible for unemployment the day the casinos were closed by government order, so I filed and collected during the time the casinos were closed. I did not file for the week prior to closing when casinos were open that I decided to stop playing, nor have I filed for any week since they have re-opened even though I have decided not to play right now. That is on me as it should be. I filed for and received only the weeks that casinos were closed by government order.

You can call me whatever name you want, but I am not the least embarrassed by that. Personally, I don't think most self employed people should have qualified. I believe that is part of deciding to be self employed. But on the other hand, casinos were closed by government order, putting me out of work. The government, YOUR government, in a bill written by YOUR republican party leaders and signed by your hero Donald Trump decided that self employed people should be covered, so I accepted during the time casinos were closed. You can say whatever you like, but I don't feel bad or guilty. To not accept it would have been stupid.

So the day casinos opened, my unemployment ended. I went back to work for a couple weeks, decided I am not comfortable and am taking time off. I have not re-applied or re-opened my claim, although, I believe I legally could. Casinos are open, I have decided not to work....that is on me.

Mickey, you are just a complete liar now. Just like Rob, it now makes it hard to believe anything you say or have ever said. You are a bitter, old, angry bigoted dude.

I must have hit a real nerve when I pointed out that medicaid paid for your hospitalization during your heart attack, because you have made up and repeated a lie about me ever since. I am sure you are still on medicaid in addition to medicare. Medicare is your primary, paying 80%, and because you are low or no income, medicaid (the state) pays the remaining balance and probably your monthly medicare cost. For the record, I don't have a problem with Medicaid paying for your health situation if you qualified, which you did, because you simply didn't tell them about any cash that you were sitting on. (technically illegal, but I don't have a problem with it...go for it). But it seems to be a self hate thing. YOU hate that you are or were on medicaid which paid your hospital bills. And even more you HATE that I pointed it out. Get over it.

As for me being on the government dole: I have been pretty honest about that as I am with all my experiences. The Government said I was eligible for unemployment the day the casinos were closed by government order, so I filed and collected during the time the casinos were closed. I did not file for the week prior to closing when casinos were open that I decided to stop playing, nor have I filed for any week since they have re-opened even though I have decided not to play right now. That is on me as it should be. I filed for and received only the weeks that casinos were closed by government order.

You can call me whatever name you want, but I am not the least embarrassed by that. Personally, I don't think most self employed people should have qualified. I believe that is part of deciding to be self employed. But on the other hand, casinos were closed by government order, putting me out of work. The government, YOUR government, in a bill written by YOUR republican party leaders and signed by your hero Donald Trump decided that self employed people should be covered, so I accepted during the time casinos were closed. You can say whatever you like, but I don't feel bad or guilty. To not accept it would have been stupid.

So the day casinos opened, my unemployment ended. I went back to work for a couple weeks, decided I am not comfortable and am taking time off. I have not re-applied or re-opened my claim, although, I believe I legally could. Casinos are open, I have decided not to work....that is on me.
    When I filed for SS they told me I might be eligible for all kinds of shit but I was under penalty of perjury so didn't lie about what I made. They sent me a letter saying I wasn't eligible for jackshit. The one thing that worked in my favor was they retroactivated the medicare to the first day of the month which was 11 days before I had the heart attack.

Now, the big question. Is KJ scamming the guvment for unemployment money?

Hey!! Does a bear shit in the woods?
    Is the pope catholic?
    Does maxpen love to suck KJ off?

You betcha!!!!

Thread Information