Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable News

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

If life is so meaningless then please stop fighting for abortion to be abolished.

You don't care about a couple hundred thousand lives. Why care about fetuses that can not even survive on their own.

The bullshit from the right is truly astonishing. Unborn and they become some mighty protectors but once those kids are born who gives a shit

Make sure if they are starving they get no government assistance.

Scream they should not have health care if they get sick

Fight against vaccines so they can spread diseases amongst themselves

And when they grow up to be adults who cares if they die from a pandemic as long as after fighting for their rights to be born into this world the righties can go get haircuts. Can't live without those.

Hypocrisy Hill
    I'd gladly stop posting about abortion...
    wait a second, I never once posted about abortion but...
    I'll stop posting or caring about abortion if you shut the fuck up about the Chinese Flu.
    Easy win for me though as I am pretty sure I have zero posts on the internet about abortion, in over 25 years.
    Although I did put up some abortion statistics recently on this forum but that was to illustrate annual deaths compared to Chink Flu Numbers.
    Not so easy for you as all you talk about is the Chink Chang Chong Shivers.

Holy Shit... now that you bring it up that's 56 Million Abortions per year!!
    And 45% of them are done illegally.
    lol and you keep crying about the Chink Virus and its puny numbers.
    Over a Million Abortions Worldwide per week and you think that is a good thing huh???
    Can you imagine growing up to be a doctor who constantly performs abortions day in and day out.
    When I grow up I want to...
    Well at least we know you are a racist.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;108317]
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Fox News, on their website, presents a photo from Minneapolis as a photo from Seattle, then also photoshops a photo of a gunman into an image. When caught, they yanked the photos and apologized for the "collage." LOL.

I am an old journalism major (I eventually switched to English) and worked for a couple of small papers. With the exception of the supermarket tabloids, I have never seen any television network or newspaper in the United States purposefully do this. And usually the tabloids photoshop Bill Clinton shaking hands with aliens and things like that.

Some folks are okay with this. Hmmm. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. All that's missing is the gunman sitting in the driver's seat of a Newell with burning storefronts in the background. All happening in Seattle. Or Pahrump.

The importance of this is that it was not an accident. Somebody at Fox News said, "Let's do this," and somebody higher up said okay. Must have been the registered Democrat at Fox, eh?
    Someone in the deep state said let's frame Trump and someone at CNN said yes let's do that....and CNN became peddlar's of false information. No amount of denial by lefty elites like ditz can change that. For 3 years CNN pushed a false story called Trump/Russia collusion. And for 3 years Ditz ate that story up.

Don't forget. Ditz was a journalism major and worked for a couple of newspapers. He knows about journalistic integrity. So now that the collusion story has been totally debunked where is ditz' outrage for being so mislead? He's not outraged at all. He's actually sad that none of it is true. He's as phony as 3 dollar bills.
    Trump didn't collude with Russia?

When was that debunked?

You got suckered again by Fox News?

If abortion was abolished, there would be MILLIONS MORE LIBERALS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

Keep it legal!

If life is so meaningless then please stop fighting for abortion to be abolished.

You don't care about a couple hundred thousand lives. Why care about fetuses that can not even survive on their own.

The bullshit from the right is truly astonishing. Unborn and they become some mighty protectors but once those kids are born who gives a shit

Make sure if they are starving they get no government assistance.

Scream they should not have health care if they get sick

Fight against vaccines so they can spread diseases amongst themselves

And when they grow up to be adults who cares if they die from a pandemic as long as after fighting for their rights to be born into this world the righties can go get haircuts. Can't live without those.

Hypocrisy Hill
    I'll stop posting or caring about abortion if you shut the fuck up about the Chinese Flu.
    Easy win for me though as I am pretty sure I have zero posts on the internet about abortion, in over 25 years.
    Although I did put up some abortion statistics recently on this forum but that was to illustrate annual deaths compared to Chink Flu Numbers.

Over a Million Abortions Worldwide per week and you think that is a good thing huh???
    Can you imagine growing up to be a doctor who constantly performs abortions day in and day out.

A racist who married a woman from Hong Kong and had a father who killed a bunch of Vietnamese Babies.
    Hard to be a racist when you marry someone from Hong Kong.
    Last I checked the racist groups frown on such mingling.
    Maybe your father ran to Canada??
    Funny how if you say Chink or Gook people like you think they must be racist.
    I guess when all the Chinese say Gweilo they are being racist too.
    Both my Grandfathers fought the Nips, Wops and Jerrys in WW2... does that make them racist??
    Maybe I say it to irritate hypocrites like you and redietz and all the other SJW Snowflakes.
    If you say the word Retard what does that make you??
    Nobody getting all upset at Chappelle saying Nigger every other word in his comedy routines.
    You and your kind are fucking idiots and have no clue what people really are.
    Last edited by monet; 06-14-2020 at 05:20 PM.

A racist who married a woman from Hong Kong and had a father who killed a bunch of Vietnamese Babies.
    Hard to be a racist when you marry someone from Hong Kong.
    Last I checked the racist groups frown on such mingling.
    Maybe your father ran to Canada??
    Funny how if you say Chink or Gook people like you think they must be racist.
    I guess when all the Chinese say Gweilo they are being racist too.
    Both my Grandfathers fought the Nips, Wops and Jerrys in WW2... does that make them racist??
    Maybe I say it to irritate hypocrites like you and redietz and all the other SJW Snowflakes.
    If you say the word Retard what does that make you??
    Nobody getting all upset at Chappelle saying Nigger every other word in his comedy routines.
    You and your kind are fucking idiots and have no clue what people really are.
    Yeah I think it's pretty clear what you are. A racist.

But s dumb racist. Like Archie Bunker racist

[QUOTE=Darkoz;108320]

Someone in the deep state said let's frame Trump and someone at CNN said yes let's do that....and CNN became peddlar's of false information. No amount of denial by lefty elites like ditz can change that. For 3 years CNN pushed a false story called Trump/Russia collusion. And for 3 years Ditz ate that story up.

Don't forget. Ditz was a journalism major and worked for a couple of newspapers. He knows about journalistic integrity. So now that the collusion story has been totally debunked where is ditz' outrage for being so mislead? He's not outraged at all. He's actually sad that none of it is true. He's as phony as 3 dollar bills.

When was that debunked?

You're the sucker. It's been totally debunked. And those that perpetuated the hoax, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Page, are about to charged by the feds for attempting to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States.

Not a shred of evidence has ever been found on Trump/Russia collusion. But tons of evidence have been found on Hillary Clinton/Russia collusion. Hillary was Putin's dupe. Think Uranium One for starters. And you guys think Putin wanted Trump to win? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Idiots.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;108325]

When was that debunked?

You're the sucker. It's been totally debunked. And those that perpetuated the hoax, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Page, are about to charged by the feds for attempting to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States.

Not a shred of evidence has ever been found on Trump/Russia collusion. But tons of evidence have been found on Hillary Clinton/Russia collusion. Hillary was Putin's dupe. Think Uranium One for starters. And you guys think Putin wanted Trump to win? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Idiots.
    Sounds like a good masturbation fantasy you are having there.

Just seen the new slogan in the Autonomous Zone.
    Not sure if it is new as I see they have been selling t-shirts for some time now.
    How do you justify this...

Be Gay
    Do Crime
    Kill Cops
    Be Free

Just seen the new slogan in the Autonomous Zone.
    Not sure if it is new as I see they have been selling t-shirts for some time now.
    How do you justify this...

Be Gay
    Do Crime
    Kill Cops
    Be Free
    You can't get a logical answer out of these people.

The Civil Rights movement has been around as long as I've been alive. Two going on three generations. 50+ years.
    Black people still insist on having special recognition like AFRICAN American.

They've been given special advantages thru various programs since I've been alive. It's time for real equality. Remove all the bullshit racist programs so they have to do what is expected of everyone else.

I'm tired of being portrayed as racist because I want equality for all.

#ALLLIVESMATTERS

AND the country needs to sell tags to hunt these cucked out Antifa weirdos.

[QUOTE=Darkoz;108330]

Sounds like a good masturbation fantasy you are having there.
    You are the one in fantasyland but considering your source of news I can see why you are so ill-informed. The transcripts of the hearings by the National Intelligence Committee of the House of Representatives were just released although Adam Schiff fought tooth and nail to keep them secret. They would ruin his narrative if they became public and that's just what they did. Those testifying were under oath so could be prosecuted if they lied. They had to tell the truth.

Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, testified that he never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Former FBI Director Loretta Lynch testified that she never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Former Deputy FBI Director Sally Yates testified that she never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified he never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice testified she never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes testified that he never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Former Ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, testified she never seen any evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

So, darkoz, go on and keep living in that fantasy world but the jig is up on pushing Trump/Russia collusion. We know better.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-14-2020 at 08:48 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I'm still waiting for the hot summer sun to eliminate Covid-19. Could have sworn the president and Fox news promised that.

Took me five seconds to research it's hitting hot summer locations like Brazil and Australia in February to see through that lie
    Who cares?
    Even if 1% die. Life goes on.
    Shit happens. Deal with it.
    Funny that's how I feel about CHAZ.

Six American blocks .ooooo1% of America

Who cares? Shit happens. Life goes on
    Pretty much dead on. Why people care so much about this? It is crazy how deep the manipulation goes.

Don't give a fuck about 1% dying, but this .000001% (or whatever) % of people affected by this block with no cops - even though there has been no real documentation of serious issues - MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF WITH VIOLENCE IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck the doctors who have to deal with a deranged overflowing medical system. Every mother fucker needs their freedom !!! revolt. Now we got (and it isn't 6 blocks. it is like 2 blocks - look at a map) Fox News telling us how this mini-nation is taking over the country and that MUST be stopped.

So lets get this straight.

First you have liberals and science believers vs those who think virus is overblown. So liberals are blamed for the scientific views which force the lockdown and the masks. Chants of freedom, right? Then come protests and rightwing makes fun of left for the social distancing hypocrisy. NOW, we get 2 blocks of pure freedom and the right is screaming to stomp it down immediately because the "freedom" will spread.

I mean.. dude, if anyone has half a brain and has any hope for mankind, you probably don't have half a brain.... jesus fuck people are stupid.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I try to watch Fox news, but always feel like throwing up after about 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Who cares?
    Even if 1% die. Life goes on.
    Shit happens. Deal with it.

Pretty much dead on. Why people care so much about this? It is crazy how deep the manipulation goes.

Don't give a fuck about 1% dying, but this .000001% (or whatever) % of people affected by this block with no cops - even though there has been no real documentation of serious issues - MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF WITH VIOLENCE IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck the doctors who have to deal with a deranged overflowing medical system. Every mother fucker needs their freedom !!! revolt. Now we got (and it isn't 6 blocks. it is like 2 blocks - look at a map) Fox News telling us how this mini-nation is taking over the country and that MUST be stopped.

First you have liberals and science believers vs those who think virus is overblown. So liberals are blamed for the scientific views which force the lockdown and the masks. Chants of freedom, right? Then come protests and rightwing makes fun of left for the social distancing hypocrisy. NOW, we get 2 blocks of pure freedom and the right is screaming to stomp it down immediately because the "freedom" will spread.

I mean.. dude, if anyone has half a brain and has any hope for mankind, you probably don't have half a brain.... jesus fuck people are stupid.
    Why don't you tell this guy in the videos about your two blocks of freedom bullshit. Dude is trying to run a business paying taxes to have a mayor pull the police department and offer no assistance.
    You're the half-witted idiot in the room if you think this should be allowed to continue.

Go into the thread and view the videos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...19429976965121

People for now are in shock and dont know what to do. They are still expecting normalcy. They expect the police to take care of stuff when mobs rise up like shown in my previous post. They never expected that their governor and mayor would be on the side of criminals.
    Law abiding people have been domesticated. If you're guilty of being domesticated. You better snap out of it quick. If the leaders refuse to take charge of the situation then the people that make up the community need to take matters into their own hands to restore a sense of order.
    Hopefully they'll get pissed off at the politicians enough to put them on display from the streetlights. Right after they clean the streets of these insurgents that haven't produced a fucking thing in their lives yet.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I try to watch Fox news, but always feel like throwing up after about 5 minutes.
    Don’t feel bad MWP. You aren’t alone. That’s actually a typical response when a hard left liberal like youself confronts truth. It makes them want to throw up.

You’ve got to remember you’ve been programmed by the Left with liberal proganda for decades so the truth is going to be hard for you to stomach. Hope you recovered from your illness from watching Fox.

If you’re trying to deprogram yourself from all the liberal propaganda you’ve been fed since your youth, I suggest you take it slow watching Fox.

They expect the police to take care of stuff when mobs rise up like shown in my previous post.
    Things seem to change when the sun goes down in that Zone.
    Those owners/people inside the fence were very calm which is impressive.
    I couldn't of kept my cool like that.

Why don't you tell this guy in the videos about your two blocks of freedom bullshit. Dude is trying to run a business paying taxes to have a mayor pull the police department and offer no assistance.
    You're the half-witted idiot in the room if you think this should be allowed to continue.

What the fuck do I care about one guy in America who dies of Coronavirus?

OOPS, sorry that's how you feel.

Let me rephrase that.

What the fuck do I care about one guy in America who can't sell stuff during an uprising.

Uprisings happen. In fact probably more often than pandemics.

To quote the right wingers:
    Shit happens. People die. Business fails.

Explain to me why something affecting .000000001% of the US is something I should care about.

Let me rephrase that.

What the fuck do I care about one guy in America who can't sell stuff during an uprising.

Explain to me why something affecting .000000001% of the US is something I should care about.
    One type of logic cannot be used to solve or rationalize all problems. There are some things in life that have no exceptions or tolerances. If you believe that stuff like in those videos happening to a person in this country should be tolerated then you have completely lost your mind.
    Your acceptance of that is a major reason why the US is soon to be totally fucked and unrecognizable. If this is allowed to continue.
    People are losing a consensus of reality. You have people trying to say wrong is right and a is b because they have differences of opinion on non foundational issues. This type of think is what leads to the breakdown of civilized society.
    Personally I'm fine with a complete breakdown. Been there done that. I hope that you get to experience it one day. Call the police....LMAO

Let me rephrase that.

Sounds right about the same number of unjustified police shootings of Black Men each year.

Yet anyone who feels the same is a racist.

At least you are calling it an uprising. That gives more of a reason to put it down.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Let me rephrase that.

Sounds right about the same number of unjustified police shootings of Black Men each year.

Yet anyone who feels the same is a racist.

At least you are calling it an uprising. That gives more of a reason to put it down.
    Lol, that's how the British felt about us in 1776

Thread Information