Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable News

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Lol! CNN is calling Mt. Rushmore “Slaveowners.” In 2016 CNN called Mt. Rushmore “4 Great Presidents.” You can’t make this shit up.
    This is the most important news story of the campaign. Creepy Joe Biden sides with every hateful and false thing the cowards at CNN say, yet they all forget about the praise they bestowed upon Mt. Rushmore just 4 years ago. They know how stupid they look today and they're completely embarrassed by it.

Trump and his supporters win big again.
    Mount Rushmore is a mountain of granite. Who praised this national preserve four years ago and dissed it this year? I must have missed that article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Good question, of course, but even if they answer it, it will be with more childish "riddles".

CNN is pounding the story of hospitals being overrun again. What they don't tell you is that hospitals normally operate at 85% to 90% capacity. That's without CV. So it don't take much spike in CV cases to put the hospital at capacity.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

CNN is pounding the story of hospitals being overrun again. What they don't tell you is that hospitals normally operate at 85% to 90% capacity. That's without CV. So it don't take much spike in CV cases to put the hospital at capacity.
    I think CNN is seeing the BLM story for the dog it is. They are realizing it helps, not hurts Trump so they are tilting back to CV. But the lack of deaths is troubling to them, along with the positives being mostly young with no symptoms.

PA yesterday had 2700 new cases and 3 deaths.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I think CNN is seeing the BLM story for the dog it is. They are realizing it helps, not hurts Trump so they are tilting back to CV. But the lack of deaths is troubling to them, along with the positives being mostly young with no symptoms.

The lack of deaths is also troubling to redietz.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Lol! CNN is calling Mt. Rushmore “Slaveowners.” In 2016 CNN called Mt. Rushmore “4 Great Presidents.” You can’t make this shit up.
    This is the most important news story of the campaign. Creepy Joe Biden sides with every hateful and false thing the cowards at CNN say, yet they all forget about the praise they bestowed upon Mt. Rushmore just 4 years ago. They know how stupid they look today and they're completely embarrassed by it.

Trump and his supporters win big again.
    Mount Rushmore is a mountain of granite. Who praised this national preserve four years ago and dissed it this year? I must have missed that article.
    CNN praised Mt. Rushmore 4 years ago then condemned it last week. They look just as stupid doing so as that racist loser Colin Kap now does when he said "Have a blessed 4th of July everyone" in 2011 and now claims it's a celebration of white supremacy....even as blacks being killed by white cops has GONE DOWN over the years since then.

These idiots think people who read skip over these things. Redietz ought to LOVE these fools.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-symptoms-who

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

More proof you are getting scared the death rate isn’t growing enough for your Doctor Death goals. Once the liberal governors you idolize so much stopped sending infected to Nursing Homes, the deaths dropped. We are now at the point where many younger Americans are finding out they had it and never knew it.

So of course you have to try and change the narrative to something like this. You are so damn predictable RED.

I just wish I could figure out why you get off on this so much and want more deaths. I get you are a liberal and hate Trump and will say or do anything to help Biden. Or think you are helping Biden. But I think it goes deeper than that, you have too much invested in Death. I don’t see a monetary angle, so there has to be something I am missing.

Either way, nothing has changed, 99%+ of us have nothing to fear from the CV. By the way, what ever happened to all the TP people bought because they thought they would be on the toilet for weeks?

We already knew redietz was a lying liberal wimp who found it very difficult to admit to how he solicited me several times. Now we see how he cares nothing about how many and which people are dying and eating dirt because of this virus, and how very much he desires that even more people succumb to the wishes of Dr. Death....just to help old man Biden.

Typical dirtbag libtard faggot.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

The Guardian? That's the kind of places you get your news? No wonder.

Did I miss the forest fires sweeping South Dakota because of the fireworks?

And now we find out that this lone blackie Bubba Watson from NASCAR made a false claim about someone putting a "noose" in his garage. What an asshole. Typical Jesse Smollet style fake hate crime.

And of course, after Trump chimed in about this black fool with his noose hoax, loudmouth super racist Stephan A. Smith just had to claim Trump is a hateful racist for denouncing the black ass Wallace for lying. F him and all his "bros" who think he's the second coming of the black christ. They are all dumb POS.

And now we find out that this lone blackie Bubba Watson from NASCAR made a false claim about someone putting a "noose" in his garage. What an asshole. Typical Jesse Smollet style fake hate crime.

And of course, after Trump chimed in about this black fool with his noose hoax, loudmouth super racist Stephan A. Smith just had to claim Trump is a hateful racist for denouncing the black ass Wallace for lying. F him and all his "bros" who think he's the second coming of the black christ. They are all dumb POS.
    The "noose" was a door pull on a garage. I keep waiting for them to put up a picture of the noose on TV but so far--what's it been? a couple of weeks?--I haven't seen a picture of that damn "noose." I think the reason why is it probably bears little resemblance to a real noose. Fake News!!

Governor Whitmer was on CNN this morning showing her disappointment at pics of some kids partying on a lake. There are pics of the phony bitch herself at a gathering on Lake Michigan. Phony bitch!!

I saw it somewhere. It was a noose. A tiny little noose. Big deal.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Bubba Wallace did not directly make the claim about the noose. It was a member of his team. The FBI verified that the noose was in the garage. They also investigated and determined that the noose was placed and had been in the garage before the garage assignments were made before the NASCAR race. It was not a false claim. Please research before making incendiary items in advance.

Oh, Bubba Watson is not black. He is not involved with NASCAR. He is a white golfer.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-bubba-wallace

Originally Posted by Deech View Post

Bubba Wallace did not directly make the claim about the noose. It was a member of his team. The FBI verified that the noose was in the garage. They also investigated and determined that the noose was placed and had been in the garage before the garage assignments were made before the NASCAR race. It was not a false claim. Please research before making incendiary items in advance.

Oh, Bubba Watson is not black. He is not involved with NASCAR. He is a white golfer.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-bubba-wallace
    Calling it a "noose" is a false claim. It was a door pull.

Bubba Watson was the PGA Player who found a box of saltines in his locker at Augusta, but the FBI concluded the lockers were randomly selected before the match.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

They would freak out to learn there were several hundred black slave owners.

Thread Information