Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable News

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

Chris Wallace is my favorite unbiased reporter who argues BOTH sides of the news. And, of course, it has now been shown there were NO blockages to the Trump rally. The latest news is Trump knew about the attack and subsequent deaths of 20 U.S soldiers with Russia involved in the plot. Trumps agenda is, and has always been, to somehow make Obama look stupid so he can lift his image as the greatest of all times. It was obvious the first day when Obama's inaugural crowd photos overshadowed his. And his hatred for the American people is now being portrayed by trying to make the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional in the middle of a pandemic. He would fit in this forum of bashers, haters, liars, and self serving bigots.
    Sling, you get stupider everyday. Wallace is an unabashed lefty. And KJocchio is even stupider. He talks like Trump is even money not to run when it’s well over 10 to 1 that he will quit. Stooooopid!!!!! Hillary was up by 12 points in the polls a month before the 2016 election. Trump is doing record numbers in the primaries. Republicans will vote in larger numbers than Dems. And it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people like KJ think all the destruction in the big cities won’t hurt the Dems at the polls.

KJocchio has now fully exposed himself as a flaming whacko lefty.
    And you really are the stupid dumb ass I thought you were.
    Sling, when god said brains you thought he said rain and ran for cover.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Well what do you know. Surprise surprise Mickey, Your Mississippi flag icon is no more. Just another casualty of racial correctness. The dung heap of history.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

It makes sense kew is sucking the government's tit. It's not female. It also fits since he's going nowhere and has zero life skills after his whacked-out sugar daddy croaked and he and his clan were forced to evacuate the premises for the slum they now find themselves in. This covid was a stroke of luck for the little rat. He can now concoct an excuse on just why he "can't play bj any longer" while mommy pays the bills. What a bright future this loser has to look forward to.....

We've been on Medicare for several years now, and I've never heard of Medicaid covering the 20%--which in and of itself is rarely just 20%. We both pay a slightly higher premium and whatever Medicare doesn't cover is paid by our plan. So kew, how about explaining how you know what Mickey has for coverage. Or are you just lying again and asserting something that you can live with.

Wise up, loser.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Well what do you know. Surprise surprise Mickey, Your Mississippi flag icon is no more. Just another casualty of racial correctness. The dung heap of history.
    Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. History has stopped. Nothing exists but an endless present in which the party is always right.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. History has stopped. Nothing exists but an endless present in which the party is always right.
    Excellent post monet! I wonder when this left-wing radical group is going to go over to Europe and wipe out all their statues. I mean the Roman empire was built on slavery. If these left-wing radicals wanted to, they could topple every statue in Europe, including Julius Caesar's statue. If these radical goofballs had their way, they would probably want to erase Rome's history, since Rome's leaders had a part in slavery.

And while they are at in, why not go to Africa and get rid of all their statues. https://www.alwaysbewoke.com/post/17...its-history-of

There are also articles about this in the Washington Post. This is now a hotly debated topic in Africa currently, since many of their statues are of people who supported slavery, and actually made money by selling slaves.

This radical left-wing element that is currently trying to destroy America would pretty much have to erase all history in the World prior to America, since slavery is part of almost every county's history before America became a nation.

What's interesting is people like Darkoz want to go back in time to a period when slavery was the norm through out the world. I guess Darkoz is upset with America for putting an end to slavery. What does this say about Darkoz's real intent?

This is why I really don't know if our left-wing liberal nuts like Darkoz and accountinquestion are for or against slavery? If they were against slavery, they would be singing American's praises from the rooftops. They would be pointing out the ideals America stood for is what finally ended slavery throughout the world. Instead they get caught up in left-wing ideology and don't understand how American transformed the world.

I mean goofballs like accountinquestion (who lives in his parent's basement) thinks he somehow understands race relations since he once dated a Mexican girl. This is how left-wing goofballs like accountinquestion and his ilk think. It's really sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Good thing that there's a virus going around to keep the Trump's of the world honest. Geez, they all wanted the virus to do its thing, but, again, chickened out, but, again, too late. Can't make this stuff up.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It makes sense kew is sucking the government's tit. It's not female. It also fits since he's going nowhere and has zero life skills after his whacked-out sugar daddy croaked and he and his clan were forced to evacuate the premises for the slum they now find themselves in. This covid was a stroke of luck for the little rat. He can now concoct an excuse on just why he "can't play bj any longer" while mommy pays the bills. What a bright future this loser has to look forward to.....

Wise up, loser.
    Good Lord, you are angry old dude!

I guess I am not surprised you make up lies like this. You embarrassed yourself multiple times posting phony pictures of items you don't own, complete with made up receipts that look like they were made by a child. And despite all this everyone knows you have lied and made up a fantasy world for 20 years because your own life just doesn't measure up. Even both forum owners were you have posted your phony make believe BS have taken the unusual step to publicly call you out. You need someone to blame, so if it helps you to deal with your inadequate life, accomplishments, and your pull behind trailer, go for it. I am secure enough to handle it. People know who I am.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Good thing that there's a virus going around to keep the Trump's of the world honest. Geez, they all wanted the virus to do its thing, but, again, chickened out, but, again, too late. Can't make this stuff up.
    LMR, do you have accountinquestion disease? Where everything becomes about Trump? Why do you guys want to constantly bring Trump into everything, when most the topics on this site have nothing to do with Trump?

Good point! Trump isn't God. He can't make this virus go away. Was there any other point you were trying to make?

I guess this guy is racist towards slant eyed girlfriends too...

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Excellent post monet! I wonder when this left-wing radical group is going to go over to Europe and wipe out all their statues. I mean the Roman empire was built on slavery. If these left-wing radicals wanted to, they could topple every statue in Europe, including Julius Caesar's statue. If these radical goofballs had their way, they would probably want to erase Rome's history, since Rome's leaders had a part in slavery.

And while they are at in, why not go to Africa and get rid of all their statues. https://www.alwaysbewoke.com/post/17...its-history-of

There are also articles about this in the Washington Post. This is now a hotly debated topic in Africa currently, since many of their statues are of people who supported slavery, and actually made money by selling slaves.

This radical left-wing element that is currently trying to destroy America would pretty much have to erase all history in the World prior to America, since slavery is part of almost every county's history before America became a nation.

What's interesting is people like Darkoz want to go back in time to a period when slavery was the norm through out the world. I guess Darkoz is upset with America for putting an end to slavery. What does this say about Darkoz's real intent?

This is why I really don't know if our left-wing liberal nuts like Darkoz and accountinquestion are for or against slavery? If they were against slavery, they would be singing American's praises from the rooftops. They would be pointing out the ideals America stood for is what finally ended slavery throughout the world. Instead they get caught up in left-wing ideology and don't understand how American transformed the world.

I mean goofballs like accountinquestion (who lives in his parent's basement) thinks he somehow understands race relations since he once dated a Mexican girl. This is how left-wing goofballs like accountinquestion and his ilk think. It's really sad.
    I don't know why I bother, but Bob21 makes an egregious error here. The United States was actually a step or two behind on the "ending of slavery" schtick as compared to many other countries. But don't take my word for it. I'm not a historian. Just google the stuff. Many countries at the time used a two-step solution. First, actual buying of slaves and slave auctions were outlawed. People were, however, able to "grandfather clause" ownership of slaves for quite a while in most countries. So you couldn't buy slaves, but you could own them. Eventually, usually a few years later, owning slaves became illegal also.

In fact, if you check out the third stanza of the Star Spangled Banner and actually understand what it's about, it relates to this very topic.

The key fact here is that the United States was not exactly at the forefront of eliminating slavery. I have no idea where Bob21 got that idea. Perhaps he can share.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I don't know why I bother, but Bob21 makes an egregious error here. The United States was actually a step or two behind on the "ending of slavery" schtick as compared to many other countries. But don't take my word for it. I'm not a historian. Just google the stuff. Many countries at the time used a two-step solution. First, actual buying of slaves and slave auctions were outlawed. People were, however, able to "grandfather clause" ownership of slaves for quite a while in most countries. So you couldn't buy slaves, but you could own them. Eventually, usually a few years later, owning slaves became illegal also.

In fact, if you check out the third stanza of the Star Spangled Banner and actually understand what it's about, it relates to this very topic.

The key fact here is that the United States was not exactly at the forefront of eliminating slavery. I have no idea where Bob21 got that idea. Perhaps he can share.
    The English ended slavery in the 1830's. Brazil didn't end slavery until the 1880's. Abolitionists were in America in the 1600's. The Quakers are the prime example. The Prophet Muhammad not only owned slaves but traded in them. It is estimated the muslims enslaved over 15 million people. They didn't end slavery until the early 20th century.

Yet Redietz and antifa/brownshirts didn't attack one single mosque during the riots. What's up with that, Comrade Dietz?

There have been millions and millions more white slaves than black slaves. I don't know why black people think they are so special about it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Blacks think they are so special about slavery because fools like redietz make them think they are. By and large but with small exceptions here and there, these people are very good at two things: killing each other, and keeping our prisons filled. The lucky ones get to join the Negro Football League and the Negro Basketball Association.

All lives matter....the good ones WAY more than the bad.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

The English ended slavery in the 1830's. Brazil didn't end slavery until the 1880's. Abolitionists were in America in the 1600's. The Quakers are the prime example. The Prophet Muhammad not only owned slaves but traded in them. It is estimated the muslims enslaved over 15 million people. They didn't end slavery until the early 20th century.

Yet Redietz and antifa/brownshirts didn't attack one single mosque during the riots. What's up with that, Comrade Dietz?

There have been millions and millions more white slaves than black slaves. I don't know why black people think they are so special about it.
    Good points Mickey!

Redietz, yes, I know the history of slavery in the west and the year each country ended it. Redietz, here’s what you’re missing in your shallow view of history.

The day the pilgrims landed in America in the 1600s, about 100 years before America became a nation, set in motion the end of slavery which came about 200 years later.

America’s ideals of freedom is what led Europe to democracy and away from rule by kings, and indentured servants and slavery. Each country saw what America had and demanded it from their own leaders, sometimes through violent revolutions and sometimes peacefully, like what happened in England.

America’s ideals is what eventually led to the abolishment of slavery, in America and throughout the world. Yes, it took a while, but when a practice had been ingrained in human culture for thousands of years, it doesn’t die easy.

It’s kind of like today, with how liberals have ingrained in our culture how it’s acceptable to create cesspools in every inner city by warehousing minorities in government projects for the purpose of having a loyal Democrat voting block. I’m sure if the founders of our great country saw what we are doing now they would be appalled, but it’s normal to us because we grow up with it.

You see, it really depends on the time period and culture you grow up with. When we look back in time, we’re appalled by what people used to do to other people. I’m sure if those people could time travel and were around today, they would be appalled by what liberals are doing to minorities, and the poor.
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-29-2020 at 03:58 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You need someone to blame, so if it helps you to deal with your inadequate life, accomplishments, and your pull behind trailer, go for it. I am secure enough to handle it. People know who I am.
    There must be a name for the mental illness that has people trying to be normal.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Wise up, loser.
    Good Lord, you are angry old dude!

I guess I am not surprised you make up lies like this. You embarrassed yourself multiple times posting phony pictures of items you don't own, complete with made up receipts that look like they were made by a child. And despite all this everyone knows you have lied and made up a fantasy world for 20 years because your own life just doesn't measure up. Even both forum owners were you have posted your phony make believe BS have taken the unusual step to publicly call you out. You need someone to blame, so if it helps you to deal with your inadequate life, accomplishments, and your pull behind trailer, go for it. I am secure enough to handle it. People know who I am.

No NO ONE on here or any gambling forum KNOWS you.

They know the character you have created. The guy who beat Vegas for over a Million Dollars at the most watched and protected game in the industry. The game with a low edge at the best times for a player. Doing it while staying under the radar with claims of PB’s being ok with you if you are not greedy. Is that the guy everyone KNOWS?

Or if the guy who is always involved in some forum drama. The guy banned on multiple forums. The guy who cried like a botch for years how Norm fucked him over? The guy who begged like a baby to be left back on the Wizards site and only made the Wizard look like a fool in the process? Is that the guy we all know?

Or is it the guy that hangs out with multiple members in Vegas and shows up at the Wizards events? Is that the guy everyone knows?

As I have said before, you could be a figment of a dreamer as no one has any proof of your success,. Someone that has played the game and wants others to believe they beat it. Zenking has more credibility in that people met him and know he’s a real person.

Yep, people KNOW who you are.

It was just a matter of time. But here are a few facts for you. For the past fifty years Mississippi has had the most integrated public school system in the nation. For the past fifty years Mississippi has had more black elected officials than any other state in the Union.

They want to change Rhode Islands name again. The vote last time was 70-30 against, we'll see what happens this time if they put it on the ballot in November. This pandering would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I think we should change our name from the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations to the State of Despair.

They want to change Rhode Islands name again. The vote last time was 70-30 against, we'll see what happens this time if they put it on the ballot in November. This pandering would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I think we should change our name from the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations to the State of Despair.
    lol

I seen Princeton decided to remove Woodrow Wilson's name.

Also... The Orange County Democratic Party officials are demanding the name of John Wayne to be removed from the airport due to his "racist" and "bigoted" statements.

How long before every John Wayne movie is banned??

lol

I seen Princeton decided to remove Woodrow Wilson's name.

Also... The Orange County Democratic Party officials are demanding the name of John Wayne to be removed from the airport due to his "racist" and "bigoted" statements.

How long before every John Wayne movie is banned??
    Anything is possible as long as the mob has control. They are after Squaw Valley Ski Resort outside Tahoe and will probably get it.

Multiple TV series have had to pull old episodes that supposedly someone is “upset” over. Yet the highway near me has had “Fuck the Police” Spray painted on it where everyone can see for weeks now. I guess the city is afraid to cover it up.

Imagine going to work each day as a police officer knowing what a segment of the population thinks about you due to a few rouge officers.

Imagine if we judged a group or race by the actions of a very small percentage? Oh the outrage.

Like that old Hippy John Lennon said....imagine.

And wasn’t he banging a slant?

I was just thinking. After all of history is erased what are the layabouts going to have to get upset and riot about?

Thread Information