Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable News

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I am against illegals coming here but don't want to kick out those who have been here awhile and contribute to society or have established family here.
    Darkoz, take this one statement by you. It sounds good on the surface, but how could you make a law to accomplish this? This is what liberals do all the time; they don't think things though. This is why we have such a mess in all our inner cites. They have these warm and fuzzy ideas that sound good on the surface, but they don't know how to put them into laws.

So what is the law you'd like to see put in place to accomplish your objective. Let's see now, you want to make it against the law to come here illegally, but at the same time, if someone was able to sneak into America illegally without getting caught, and they can show they are contributing to society, then we'll make them legal and let them stay.

Wow, that's going to be some dozy of a law to accomplish that.

This sounds like you're really for illegal immigration, as long as the person can escape capture for a couple years. You're basically for people jumping ahead in line of those playing by the rules trying to come here legally.

When you come up with statements like this, there are a lot of things you need to think through. How long does the person have to be here illegally, before you will make them a legal citizen? If they escape capture for 6 months do you send them back? If it's a year do you let them stay? How long do they have to escape capture and break the law, before you make them a legal citizen? What law will be in place to qualify them as "contributing to society"? Who makes that decision? There is a lot to sort through here.

Here's what liberals don't get, we're a nation of laws. You need to put your beliefs into law. How do you put your statement into law? Warm and fuzzy statements don't cut it. I can assure you when you think through your statement, there is no law that could accomplish what you are for.

And what you are for will ultimately lead to a mass of people coming here illegally, since you'll have laws on the books that says we'll make you a legal citizen as long as you can escape arrest for some time period.

Yes, it sounds like you're for criminals, since that is what an illegal alien is. I can see you didn't vote for Trump....and yes, you most definitely are a liberal. This is how liberals think.

This is my problem with liberals, they don't think through their beliefs very well. And most really don't know what they believe.
    Bob21,

Are you for rape?

I'm quite certain you are not!

You must be aware there is a statute of limitations in most states for rape.

That's right, an American rapist can get away with his crimes simply by not having it reported for the statute of limitations.

Here is another example of hypocrisy. Why be so angry that illegals who's only crime is wanting to be American and have managed to get away with it for a lengthy time BUT righties don't seem too upset about rapists that manage to get away with their crimes. They don't appear to fight anywhere near as hard to keep rapists from escaping through the statute of limitations boundaries

So you asked how any such law would be written? I would say look to laws that let rapists escape prosecution by statute of limitations.

Hey why not make it the same amount of time as a rapist gets. Then at least you can say illegal immigration is as bad as rape.

But do something!

I am against illegals coming here but don't want to kick out those who have been here awhile and contribute to society or have established family here.
    Darkoz, take this one statement by you. It sounds good on the surface, but how could you make a law to accomplish this? This is what liberals do all the time; they don't think things though. This is why we have such a mess in all our inner cites. They have these warm and fuzzy ideas that sound good on the surface, but they don't know how to put them into laws.

So what is the law you'd like to see put in place to accomplish your objective. Let's see now, you want to make it against the law to come here illegally, but at the same time, if someone was able to sneak into America illegally without getting caught, and they can show they are contributing to society, then we'll make them legal and let them stay.

This sounds like you're really for illegal immigration, as long as the person can escape capture for a couple years. You're basically for people jumping ahead in line of those playing by the rules trying to come here legally.

When you come up with statements like this, there are a lot of things you need to think through. How long does the person have to be here illegally, before you will make them a legal citizen? If they escape capture for 6 months do you send them back? If it's a year do you let them stay? How long do they have to escape capture and break the law, before you make them a legal citizen? What law will be in place to qualify them as "contributing to society"? Who makes that decision? There is a lot to sort through here.

Here's what liberals don't get, we're a nation of laws. You need to put your beliefs into law. How do you put your statement into law? Warm and fuzzy statements don't cut it. I can assure you when you think through your statement, there is no law that could accomplish what you are for.

And what you are for will ultimately lead to a mass of people coming here illegally, since you'll have laws on the books that says we'll make you a legal citizen as long as you can escape arrest for some time period.

Yes, it sounds like you're for criminals, since that is what an illegal alien is. I can see you didn't vote for Trump....and yes, you most definitely are a liberal. This is how liberals think.

This is my problem with liberals, they don't think through their beliefs very well. And most really don't know what they believe.
    Bob21,

Are you for rape?

That's right, an American rapist can get away with his crimes simply by not having it reported for the statute of limitations.

Here is another example of hypocrisy. Why be so angry that illegals who's only crime is wanting to be American and have managed to get away with it for a lengthy time BUT righties don't seem too upset about rapists that manage to get away with their crimes. They don't appear to fight anywhere near as hard to keep rapists from escaping through the statute of limitations boundaries

So you asked how any such law would be written? I would say look to laws that let rapists escape prosecution by statute of limitations.

Hey why not make it the same amount of time as a rapist gets. Then at least you can say illegal immigration is as bad as rape.

But do something!
    Now we’re getting to your real position. You’re okay with illegal immigration. You don’t believe our country should enforce the laws it has on the books when it comes to immigration.

If liberals like you believe this, why don’t you work to change the law? To a conservative your position makes no sense. It makes no sense to have laws but then just ignore them, but I know this is how liberals think.

Same with drugs. If you want to make them legal, then fine try to make them legal. But as long as states have laws against drugs, people should obey the law or work to get rid of it.

That’s accountinquestion’s problem with conservative states; they enforce the laws on their books. Since accountinquestion is a druggy, or he’d probably rather us refer to him as a pothead, he’d rather conservatives states just ignore their laws, kind of like you are with our immigration laws.

Liberals like to pick and choose the laws they think our country should enforce. This makes no sense to a conservative.

As far as immigration, this is one the primary roles of all governments, even liberal governments. It’s to protect their borders. I get liberals don’t understand that. But if a country has no boarders or immigration laws than it really isn’t a country. And I get a lot of liberals would prefer there are no countries or borders, but for now that’s not the case.

As far as stature of limitations and rape, where do you come up with that line of reasoning on how conservatives think? I don’t know of any conservative that thinks this way. I had to research the topic after you made your comment, and you’re correct there is a statute of limitations for rape. I don’t know if you know this, but after the Bill Cosby rape cases, California has changed their laws and now there is no statue of limitations on rape.

I don’t know why laws are in place on stature of limitations on crimes such as rape. I doubt if it was conservatives who did this. I expect it was liberals, since liberals are the ones that are soft on crime. I will be spending time researching this, and let you know what I find. It probably came about during the 60s when libs were putting new laws in place to make our country soft on crime.

And I get more liberals are starting to get it, and wanting our country to become tougher on crime. A standard joke is a liberal who is someone who hasn’t been robbed, or raped or had someone in their family murdered. Once one of these crimes gets committed on them, they become a conservative pretty quick.

My first boss said he’s seen a lot of young liberals out of graduate school become conservatives pretty quick when they get their first check and saw how much the government took out of it. It was a shock to me, going from making almost nothing in graduate school (I got a small stipend) to getting paid quite a lot in my first job, and seeing how much money goes to the government.

Again you and I are going to see government very differently. I see it more the way our Founders set it up. The government is there to promote freedom, and protect us and not interfere in our lives. And you see it more as something that intrudes in every part of our lives. I know you’re not big on the concepts of freedom or law and order.
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-11-2020 at 01:58 AM.

Bob21,

Are you for rape?

But do something!
    Now we’re getting to your real position. You’re okay with illegal immigration. You don’t believe our country should enforce the laws it has on the books when it comes to immigration.

If liberals like you believe this, why don’t you work to change the law? To a conservative your position makes no sense. It makes no sense to have laws but then just ignore them, but I know this is how liberals think.

Same with drugs. If you want to make them legal, then fine try to make them legal. But as long as states have laws against drugs, people should obey the law or work to get rid of it.

That’s accountinquestion’s problem with conservative states; they enforce the laws on their books. Since accountinquestion is a druggy, or he’d probably rather us refer to him as a pothead, he’d rather conservatives states just ignore their laws, kind of like you are with our immigration laws.

Liberals like to pick and choose the laws they think our country should enforce. This makes no sense to a conservative.

As far as immigration, this is one the primary roles of all governments, even liberal governments. It’s to protect their borders. I get liberals don’t understand that. But if a country has no boarders or immigration laws than it really isn’t a country. And I get a lot of liberals would prefer there are no countries or borders, but for now that’s not the case.

As far as stature of limitations and rape, where do you come up with that line of reasoning on how conservatives think? I don’t know of any conservative that thinks this way. I had to research the topic after you made your comment, and you’re correct there is a statute of limitations for rape. I don’t know if you know this, but after the Bill Cosby rape cases, California has changed their laws and now there is no statue of limitations on rape.

I don’t know why laws are in place on stature of limitations on crimes such as rape. I doubt if it was conservatives who did this. I expect it was liberals, since liberals are the ones that are soft on crime. I will be spending time researching this, and let you know what I find. It probably came about during the 60s when libs were putting new laws in place to make our country soft on crime.

And I get more liberals are starting to get it, and wanting our country to become tougher on crime. A standard joke is a liberal who is someone who hasn’t been robbed, or raped or had someone in their family murdered. Once one of these crimes gets committed on them, they become a conservative pretty quick.

My first boss said he’s seen a lot of young liberals out of graduate school become conservatives pretty quick when they get their first check and saw how much the government took out of it. It was a shock to me, going from making almost nothing in graduate school (I got a small stipend) to getting paid quite a lot in my first job, and seeing how much money goes to the government.

Again you and I are going to see government very differently. I see it more the way our Founders set it up. The government is there to promote freedom, and protect us and not interfere in our lives. And you see it more as something that intrudes in every part of our lives. I know you’re not big on the concepts of freedom or law and order.
    Bob21,

You asked me a great question. How long should illegal immigrants be able to stay here before they aren't prosecuted. In your mind it was clearly never. If someone enters the country and breaks the law they should pay the penalty and not be allowed to escape punishment just because of were sly enough not to get caught for many years.

I have given you my answer.

It is a fact that ALL AMERICAN CRIME had a statute of limitations except murder!!! Even rape!!! (Liberal California has changed this what irony).

EVERY CRIMINAL IN THE USA CAN GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME IF THEY MANAGE TO NOT GET CAUGHT FOR THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS SPECIFIC TO THEIR CRIME

Statute of limitations are in every state and are state driven so it's a ridiculous suggestion that it has to be liberals who wrote them.

So, it sounds like you are the one who is against law and order. The law of every state is that aside from murder, crimes have limitations on how long they can be brought to Justice.

I don't agree with statutes of limitations on rape or robbery but states have them. Those are your laws.

If you aren't for those laws then how can you be for law and order? Unless it's also only when it suits you?

Bob21 you said you were unaware of the rape statute limitations? Why don't you pick ANY CRIME (except murder and look up the statute of limitations specific to the state you live in (I am guessing you are in a red state) and then ask yourself just how much the conservatives are for punishment of laws broken by people who got away with them over an extended period of time.

Something tells me you will be shocked that an armed robber or a rapist in your conservative neck of the woods can get away with his crimes if enough time has passed

I just looked up 2 conservative states at random.

Alabama is pretty tough with very few statutes of limitations on underage sex and violent crimes (but still has limitations on most other crime)

Georgia however even an armed bank robber can get away with his crimes after statute of limitations has passed
    Last edited by Darkoz; 06-11-2020 at 03:29 AM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Bob21 is a creepy and very trashy person who I have zero respect for. He intentionally puts words in others mouths and will then play victim card. Tedious and he clearly lacks any integrity.

Basically Bob21's whole point is to make 5-7 paragraph posts which go on and on about what his perception of a liberal is. He doesn't want to debate or discuss things, just some weird mental illness where every issue was caused by liberals and he thinks it is his role in life to inform you.

You'd literally be 10x better off having a political discussion with Mickey Crimm.

Oh yea, and now apparently he is obsessed with me. Not sure why... I can repeat myself and clarify his nonsense but he'll just make up more shit. He is a trash person and not worth clarifying.
    I appreciate the heads up, but I don't know much about Bob21. I'll read his posts and then decide. In any case, he'll hardly be the first person on Earth to create a mold that theoretically encompasses every Liberal of any kind and then to put all of them in that mold. We'll just see how it goes. I'm used to all different sorts of pseudo-political discussions. I'm also used to actual political discussions.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Bob21 is a creepy and very trashy person who I have zero respect for. He intentionally puts words in others mouths and will then play victim card. Tedious and he clearly lacks any integrity.

Basically Bob21's whole point is to make 5-7 paragraph posts which go on and on about what his perception of a liberal is. He doesn't want to debate or discuss things, just some weird mental illness where every issue was caused by liberals and he thinks it is his role in life to inform you.

You'd literally be 10x better off having a political discussion with Mickey Crimm.

Oh yea, and now apparently he is obsessed with me. Not sure why... I can repeat myself and clarify his nonsense but he'll just make up more shit. He is a trash person and not worth clarifying.
    I appreciate the heads up, but I don't know much about Bob21. I'll read his posts and then decide. In any case, he'll hardly be the first person on Earth to create a mold that theoretically encompasses every Liberal of any kind and then to put all of them in that mold. We'll just see how it goes. I'm used to all different sorts of pseudo-political discussions. I'm also used to actual political discussions.
    From my own discussions with Bob21 he seems very open to evidence.

He seems very rational to me.

He is against liberals but not against evidence based argument.

This board is so full of people calling each other cocksucker's it's pretty hard to be civil.

Bob21,

Are you for rape?

But do something!

Bob21,

You asked me a great question. How long should illegal immigrants be able to stay here before they aren't prosecuted. In your mind it was clearly never. If someone enters the country and breaks the law they should pay the penalty and not be allowed to escape punishment just because of were sly enough not to get caught for many years.

I have given you my answer.

It is a fact that ALL AMERICAN CRIME had a statute of limitations except murder!!! Even rape!!! (Liberal California has changed this what irony).

EVERY CRIMINAL IN THE USA CAN GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME IF THEY MANAGE TO NOT GET CAUGHT FOR THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS SPECIFIC TO THEIR CRIME

Statute of limitations are in every state and are state driven so it's a ridiculous suggestion that it has to be liberals who wrote them.

So, it sounds like you are the one who is against law and order. The law of every state is that aside from murder, crimes have limitations on how long they can be brought to Justice.

I don't agree with statutes of limitations on rape or robbery but states have them. Those are your laws.

If you aren't for those laws then how can you be for law and order? Unless it's also only when it suits you?

Bob21 you said you were unaware of the rape statute limitations? Why don't you pick ANY CRIME (except murder and look up the statute of limitations specific to the state you live in (I am guessing you are in a red state) and then ask yourself just how much the conservatives are for punishment of laws broken by people who got away with them over an extended period of time.

Something tells me you will be shocked that an armed robber or a rapist in your conservative neck of the woods can get away with his crimes if enough time has passed

I just looked up 2 conservative states at random.

Alabama is pretty tough with very few statutes of limitations on underage sex and violent crimes (but still has limitations on most other crime)

Georgia however even an armed bank robber can get away with his crimes after statute of limitations has passed
    Darkoz, you're still missing the crux of my argument. We are a country of laws. If you don't like them, then work to change them. It sounds like you don't like our immigration laws. You want a statue of limitations on illegal immigrants like other crimes. Okay, fine, then work to get this put into our law.

This appears to be the liberal view on immigration. So why didn't Obama put through legislation to add a stature of limitations to coming into our country illegally? He could have done that. It sounds like he is one of your heroes. I expect if the Dems would ever try to do this, they would not be able to get elected. So they just ignore laws they don't agree with, and they don't enforce them. They are too chicken to try to change the law to reflex their views.

I didn't make the laws, and I don't like a lot of them, but I try to obey them. If people did like you believe, we'd have a society in anarchy. That's actually what is going on in many cities run by liberals. So it just goes to show you how your beliefs end up. Is this what you want, anarchy?

And I did look up the rape laws since this appears to be a big issue with you. Why you think rape and illegal immigration laws should be the same is anybody's guess, but I expect this is something that is brought up in liberal circles who believe in illegal immigration.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/wh...for-rape-34338

And what I found is you don't know what you are talking about. This isn't surprising since liberals don't have most of their facts right. Here are the states with no stature of limitation on rape:

"Many states do not have a statute of limitation in place for some forms of rape or all rape offenses. These states include Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming."

That's why I find it interesting to listen to several liberals argue about some issue. None of them usually have a clue, but they will argue away like they know what they are talking about.

People say it's easy to make fun of liberals. It's because most of what they believe are warm and fuzzy thoughts that sound good on the surface, but are almost impossible to put into laws.

Having this conversation doesn't mean he's not, 'Working,' to change the law, whatever is meant by that. I want to change a lot of laws, which is to say, make it so they are not laws anymore and I'm working towards that. Of course, I'm a Libertarian and we're going to basically always lose across the entire map at almost everything (except city/county level, on occasion) so I probably won't have to worry about it.

Is it a worthy goal to enforce laws just because they are on the books? Have you ever read the book of silly laws? I think singing in the bathtub is one. Are you going to enforce that just because it's on the books?

Anyway, I'm an open borders guy, anyone who is not a criminal. Open borders work both ways. Do you know the President can unilaterally declare closed borders for any reason he wants to? That means that we can theoretically be prisoners of our own country any time the country desires to make it so. Care to explain to me how that's freedom?

Besides, look at this disaster area we call a country--do you really think open borders combined with legalizing all drugs is actually going to make it worse? Besides that, think of the tax revenues! What do you prefer, estate tax or a 20% tax on cocaine?

Same as above. Stupid laws are stupid. Also, various levels of Government do have a certain degree of freedom in how strenuously they want to enforce the laws.

I can't speak for Accountinquestion, but I don't personally live in a Conservative state, so with very few exceptions, I don't give a shit what Conservative states do. In fact, I don't give a shit what Liberal states, or other middle-of-the-road states do.

I guess I should never hear a Conservative bitch about getting a speeding ticket again, or a citation for a headlight that was out, should I? Or, would you say people from whom I've heard such bitching were actually secretly Liberals?

The SCOTUS didn't even decide that immigration was a matter exclusively to be handled by the Federal Government until 1875, which came about because individual states started passing their own immigration laws, which, by the way, I would be perfectly fine with. Also, Section 9 of the Constitution, which literally did not even allow Congress to pass any Immigration law whatsoever until 1808:

"The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person."

So, suppose California wants to take people in and Alabama doesn't...what's the problem with that? Why should Alabama decide who California lets in? Why should California decide that Alabama must let people in? The entire reason this country didn't centralize much to begin with is because, when you get to the finer points (and what is economically/socially best or wanted) for a state; it just makes sense to let the states make their own decisions and bear the consequences.

You could also have the Federal Government retain the right to decide who actually becomes a citizen of this country. Is it so convoluted that a person could be a resident of a state, but not a citizen of the country? IOW, just because someone is a resident of California doesn't mean Alabama has to let them visit if they are not a U.S. citizen.

And, what's the worst that could happen, really?

Wait, what? You JUST said that Conservatives are about the enforcement of laws. Statutes of Limitations are literally a part of the law. Do you want to enforce laws, or don't you? Do you want to selectively enforce laws? It's fine if you do.

There are laws I would definitely selectively enforce. Suppose I suspect someone of something, but I don't have enough for probable cause for a warrant. All of a sudden, I've got him dead-to-rights on a crime that is normally not enforced, BOOM, there's my warrant so I can try to uncover evidence on the crime that actually matters.

Remember Brett Kavanaugh? Conservative SCOTUS judge, you might have heard of him. He's a good example of why there are statutes of limitations on laws. That way, you can't go dragging people through the court process for crimes for which no evidence can be collected. Also, the fallibility of the human memory, the more time passes...the less reliable are witness accounts. That also happens to be why the length of the statute of limitations tends to get longer the more serious the crime is.

I've been robbed, still Libertarian. We're against mainly crimes of violence and theft.

This point is a slam dunk, 100% agree. It's not true of everyone...but would you rather eat an effective 30-40% income tax rate (counting all levels) or do you think you know how that money can be better spent? I'm going to happily pay a 10% effective total tax rate for basic Government services (roads, defense, police) keep another 10% for myself and contribute 10% to charities or helping people directly.

Are you sure? Because we didn't set it up with Immigration laws. I'm not sure how you use freedom and absolute law and order (per your above statements) in the same sentence, but there you go.

Darkoz,

Bob21 isn't a dumb guy. In fact he's surprised me at times. His problem are far deeper and very mental. He has some weird autistic type OCD where he just drones on about liberal this that. He loves to make up "the" liberal opinion, when it should be clear to anyone that liberalism is far more encompassing than conservatism. If you don't like Trump - you have to be a liberal - and you have to support A, B, C. He's a broken record. I made fun of Trump's white wife and now I am a racist! He's so fucking confused trying to invent the thoughts of others. Don't waste your time.

If you read it is always about "the liberal" and what "you liberals" think. Guy is a nutcase and once he can't get any further, he'll just invent things you've said.

I just once said I don't like visiting states that don't have legal pot as I often have a lot of cash on me and whatevers. My only point was, much like someone who drinks beer or what have you, I prefer to be in blue states because all this "freedom" talk is a lot of nonsense when it comes to day to day living and chances of incarceration vs freedom etc. Just like an alcoholic gambler doesn't go to Utah. Doh you fucking retard, Bob! But any info you give out will be used against you on these forums.

It is also kinda obvious that no normal American woman would want to be around him, much like Trump. I honestly believe that is what triggered him... <cough> mail-order. America is great and there are a lot of women who want to do better for themselves.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Darkoz,

Bob21 isn't a dumb guy. In fact he's surprised me at times. His problem are far deeper and very mental. He has some weird autistic type OCD where he just drones on about liberal this that. He loves to make up "the" liberal opinion, when it should be clear to anyone that liberalism is far more encompassing than conservatism. If you don't like Trump - you have to be a liberal - and you have to support A, B, C. He's a broken record. I made fun of Trump's white wife and now I am a racist! He's so fucking confused trying to invent the thoughts of others. Don't waste your time.

If you read it is always about "the liberal" and what "you liberals" think. Guy is a nutcase and once he can't get any further, he'll just invent things you've said.

I just once said I don't like visiting states that don't have legal pot as I often have a lot of cash on me and whatevers. My only point was, much like someone who drinks beer or what have you, I prefer to be in blue states because all this "freedom" talk is a lot of nonsense when it comes to day to day living and chances of incarceration vs freedom etc. Just like an alcoholic gambler doesn't go to Utah. Doh you fucking retard, Bob! But any info you give out will be used against you on these forums.

It is also kinda obvious that no normal American woman would want to be around him, much like Trump. I honestly believe that is what triggered him... <cough> mail-order. America is great and there are a lot of women who want to do better for themselves.
    Accountinquestion, why are you always so angry with me? I’ve told you repeatedly how proud I am of you for once dating a Mexican girl. I give you your dues when I see you doing something good.

Darkoz,

Accountinquestion, why are you always so angry with me? I’ve told you repeatedly how proud I am of you for once dating a Mexican girl. I give you your dues when I see you doing something good.
    Just want darkoz to know who he is dealing with before he wastes much time. I am tired of you and you still bring me up with nonsense. You're obviously a loser at life. You've literally proven you're a trash person here to waste everyone's time repeatedly. Even Singer has his moments. You don't.

I'm sure your asian wife/gf has tons of opportunities and she passed them up to get with you. Thats pretty clear. I'm sure she loves listen to you drone about liberals every fucking night.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Darkoz,

Just want darkoz to know who he is dealing with before he wastes much time. I am tired of you and you still bring me up with nonsense. You're obviously a loser at life. You've literally proven you're a trash person here to waste everyone's time repeatedly. Even Singer has his moments. You don't.

I'm sure your asian wife/gf has tons of opportunities and she passed them up to get with you. Thats pretty clear. I'm sure she loves listen to you drone about liberals every fucking night.
    I don’t talk about liberals to anybody. This forum is my outlet. It’s my therapy, and I find you kind of funny.
    I never know if you’re saying stupid things because you’re high, or you really believe the stuff you post. I doubt if you even know.

Have you noticed no one can express their views anymore without being called out by the PC police?

Look what happened to Drew Brees. He said he would never respect people who disrespect the flag, and got called out by everybody until he had to offer an apology and retract his statement.

Even if someone didn’t agree with his beliefs, you’d think he could have them, but no, not in liberal PC controlled America. I wonder when it’s going to get to where people get arrested for saying things the liberals find offensive.

Don’t worry accountinquestion you have nothing to worry about. You’re in the PC liberal fold. Your posts are excactly what the PC liberals are looking for. I mean you even once dated a Mexican girl to show everybody you’re a good liberal. That’s going beyond the call of duty.

I don’t talk about liberals to anybody. This forum is my outlet. It’s my therapy, and I find you kind of funny.
    I never know if you’re saying stupid things because you’re high, or you really believe the stuff you post. I doubt if you even know.

Have you noticed no one can express their views anymore without being called out by the PC police?

Look what happened to Drew Brees. He said he would never respect people who disrespect the flag, and got called out by everybody until he had to offer an apology and retract his statement.

Even if someone didn’t agree with his beliefs, you’d think he could have them, but no, not in liberal PC controlled America. I wonder when it’s going to get to where people get arrested for saying things the liberals find offensive.

Don’t worry accountinquestion you have nothing to worry about. You’re in the PC liberal fold. Your posts are excactly what the PC liberals are looking for. I mean you even once dated a Mexican girl to show everybody you’re a good liberal. That’s going beyond the call of duty.
    The PC police grew out of decades of people saying crude insulting things which they sometimes didn't even recognize as an insult.

The insulted got tired of being ridiculed and started calling those people who just don't give a shit out.

Funny, the righties argument isn't that they don't call people racist names. They are arguing that they should have the right to say those racist things without being called out by PC people

Arguing for the freedom to make racist statements seems weird to me. Freedom of speech is guaranteed by the government but that includes freedom to call out non-pc people so get used to it

The PC police grew out of decades of people saying crude insulting things which they sometimes didn't even recognize as an insult.

The insulted got tired of being ridiculed and started calling those people who just don't give a shit out.

Funny, the righties argument isn't that they don't call people racist names. They are arguing that they should have the right to say those racist things without being called out by PC people

Arguing for the freedom to make racist statements seems weird to me. Freedom of speech is guaranteed by the government but that includes freedom to call out non-pc people so get used to it
    Bob is an idiot. He started calling me a racist because I made comments about Trumps white wives. Then at some point I pointed out I dated a Mexican girl (but unlike Bob's partner, she was actually exceptionally intelligent). So now he just keeps repeating that and saying I did to be PC. It is just endless shit. The guy has some mental illness. He acts like he wants to engage in conversation but it isn't the case. These people complain of liberals and their token blacks then hold Candace Owens up like a flag. Heres a woman who was not anyone particulary interesting, but now she is the literal definition of the female token black for conservatives. I said I'd listen to her crap if he donated $100 to charity. He agrees, then Im like sure I'll do this. So we go back and forth and I'm like whatever you feel comfortable with as charity. I assumed good faith on his part but turns out he is too poor to even donate $100. (I wasn't *ASKING* for it, just wanted to see a single good faith effort from the loser) Just more wasting time. He was literally bluffing giving $100 to his favorite charity.

This all comes from a guy who loves to act like he takes the high-road in life and lecture everyone about their views.

The problem is today liberals have made almost everything about race. They have a book on code words they believe are racist. If someone says welfare people should work, that’s considered racist since most liberals think only blacks are on welfare. The fact is more whites are on welfare than blacks.

It’s sad that Drew Brees can’t even express his views on the flag without being called a racist. You’re just blaming others for people not allowing people to say what they think. It’s sad when someone can’t honestly express their beliefs about the flag.

Drew did not make one racist statement, but with you liberals it was seen as racists. Sad.

The problem is today liberals have made almost everything about race. They have a book on code words they believe are racist. If someone says welfare people should work, that’s considered racist since most liberals think only blacks are on welfare. The fact is more whites are on welfare than blacks.

It’s sad that Drew Brees can’t even express his views on the flag without being called a racist. You’re just blaming others for people not allowing people to say what they think. It’s sad when someone can’t honestly express their beliefs about the flag.

Drew did not make one racist statement, but with you liberals it was seen as racists. Sad.
    Everyone has feelings.

Drew Brees can say what he wants to. If someone feels offended who are you to say they aren't. And then Drew can either say sorry or continue to insult them.

You are Bob21. If I decide to make fun of your name by calling you Catch21 then I am insulting you and you have the right to call me out on it if you choose. Or ignore me.

(Lol, I was thinking of Catch-22 so my insults aren't too good but you get the idea)

Everyone has feelings.

Drew Brees can say what he wants to. If someone feels offended who are you to say they aren't. And then Drew can either say sorry or continue to insult them.

You are Bob21. If I decide to make fun of your name by calling you Catch21 then I am insulting you and you have the right to call me out on it if you choose. Or ignore me.

(Lol, I was thinking of Catch-22 so my insults aren't too good but you get the idea)
    Good post. I agree with you. The problem for Drew is if he didn’t walk back his statement, he wouldn’t have been able to play with his team this year. He had to walk it back just so he could play.

I thought it was interesting how even the blacks who somewhat defended him, still attacked him. Charles Barkley said Drew made a mistake but people shouldn’t have attacked him like that.

How does Charles know Drew made a mistake. Drew said what he felt based on growing up in a military family. To Drew the flag means a lot. To others it doesn’t. I get that. I don’t have a problem with people protesting the flag. I’d rather it not go on when I’m trying to enjoy a football game though.

It seems like that’s all people want to do today, protest some cause.

I’m thinking of chartering a cruise ship where people could protest something different each day, and still enjoy the cruise. We’d provide the signs and they could walk around the deck caring signs protesting a couple hours a day.

Each day would be a different cause: One day it’d be police brutality, one day it’d be unequal pay for women, one day it’d be for men who wear dresses and want to use the women’s restroom. Heck, since I’m an entrepreneur, I’d even throw in a day where everybody could protest the American flag. That seems to be the new hot bottom with liberals today.

I think this could be a great business model. There’s s lot of rich liberals out there. And these rich liberals would probably enjoy cruising the open sea, while still being able to protest. I need to see if I can drum up some financing for this project, and strike while the irons hot, with all these people out there enjoying protesting.

Everyone has feelings.

Good post. I agree with you. The problem for Drew is if he didn’t walk back his statement, he wouldn’t have been able to play with his team this year. He had to walk it back just so he could play.

I thought it was interesting how even the blacks who somewhat defended him, still attacked him. Charles Barkley said Drew made a mistake but people shouldn’t have attacked him like that.

How does Charles know Drew made a mistake. Drew said what he felt based on growing up in a military family. To Drew the flag means a lot. To others it doesn’t. I get that. I don’t have a problem with people protesting the flag. I’d rather it not go on when I’m trying to enjoy a football game though.

I’m thinking of chartering a cruise ship where people could protest something different each day, and still enjoy the cruise. We’d provide the signs and they could walk around the deck caring signs protesting a couple hours a day.

Each day would be a different cause: One day it’d be police brutality, one day it’d be unequal pay for women, one day it’d be for men who wear dresses and want to use the women’s restroom. Heck, since I’m an entrepreneur, I’d even throw in a day where everybody could protest the American flag. That seems to be the new hot bottom with liberals today.

I think this could be a great business model. There’s s lot of rich liberals out there. And these rich liberals would probably enjoy cruising the open sea, while still being able to protest. I need to see if I can drum up some financing for this project, and strike while the irons hot, with all these people out there enjoying protesting.
    The best way to win is find something that works.

You would not be upset over stuff like Drew Brees if the protests didn't work.

The PC shaming seems to be working which will encourage more. Strangely, I think those who get angry by the liberal PC shaming will actually encourage it more. To a liberal it's more proof they have a winning strategy.

Who would give up their winning strategy?

Everyone has feelings.

The best way to win is find something that works.

You would not be upset over stuff like Drew Brees if the protests didn't work.

The PC shaming seems to be working which will encourage more. Strangely, I think those who get angry by the liberal PC shaming will actually encourage it more. To a liberal it's more proof they have a winning strategy.

Who would give up their winning strategy?
    Agreed. That's why we got to beat the other side to the punch. Most liberals believe conservatives are racist, because conservatives believe in hard work and being held accountable. Since liberals have a low view of blacks and think blacks don't know how to work hard or be accountable, they immediately call a conservative a racist. I'm exaggerating a little, but not by much.

Watching liberals I've found they can construe almost anything someone says into racism. So the key is to find some key word a liberal uses and call them a racist before they can call you one. That way you're playing offensive with them, rather than defense. I've found most white liberals don't like to be called a racist. Lol

Mission146, posted some dozy posts in this thread I had a hard time following. I don't know if you were able to follow him. My takeaway is he thinks he's smart, but I can tell he doesn't have a clue.

I really don't care that much about the immigration issue, and before our exchanges didn't know much about it or rape laws. My point was to just take one statement of yours and let you know if you believe it, you need to think about how to formulate a law around it. Because this is how our government works. It enacts laws. It doesn't enact warm and fuzzy statements, that sound good.

As far as stature of limitations, I have always known different crimes come with different stature of limitations. That's part of the law. My point had nothing to do with stature of limitations on rape or any other crime, but I know Mission146 went off in left field trying to explain it. I get why even with rape there is a stature of limitations. And I'm fine with immigration being the same way, but then put it into law.

And regardless of what Mission146 thinks immigration policy is a lot more important than singing in the bath tub. I think he was trying to say they are the same thing.

As far as when our country first formed, of course we didn't have immigration laws. I'm surprised Mission146 would think this. Our country was mainly formed just for defense. The states had all the power. But I'm sure Mission146 was trying to make some point nobody could follow.

I did spend some time researching immigration; you can find pretty anything you want on it from both sides, so I'm not going to link any article here reflecting my view, because I don't know if I have one, other than we should have a policy, and we should try to keep to it. The left tries to always point out how illegal immigrates contribute to society. Of course some do, but that's not the point. There are probably some murders that have contributed to society too, if that was all we went on.

The right points out how much they cost our welfare system, and it's a lot. Something like 270,000 illegal babies are born in America every year at a cost to taxpayers of $2.3 billion. And everyone of these babies become America citizens immediately, since they were born here. That's why illegals try to have their babies here. Btw, there is something fundamentally wrong with this, and I don't care what side you're on.

Europe is also a mess with their liberal immigration policies, plagued with Islamic terrorist. There are places in Brussels the police can't even go without armed vehicles. There's a reason so many terrorist use Brussels as home base. Most European countries have the same problem we do, and they are caused by the same people, mostly white liberals. The liberals in these countries are for open borders and always make excuses for the bad guys. But Europe is changing too and trying to restrict immigration so their countries don't get taken over by the radical element.

I was thinking about your analogy of rape and immigration today. If you are for immigration if someone can get away with it for some time period, does that mean you are for rape if the rapist can get away with it for a while? I'm just using your analogy, since you were relating rape with immigration. Just something to think about.

I enjoyed the back and forth since I learned quite a bit about immigration today through my research, and I learned Mission146 doesn't have a clue, but he thinks he's smart.

Do you have any counterpoints, in all of your recent research, to demonstrate your assertion that I’m wrong, or are we just going with blanket assertions, here?

I actually agree with your second paragraph, that the Far Left likes to find a way to spin any otherwise innocuous statement into being a racist one. Don’t worry, they do that with plenty of other issues, too. Social ostracizing and ideological purity tests are just a way to stifle free speech without having to use the Government to do it.

My point about singing in the bathtub was not to equate the two, but to simply demonstrate that there are laws that theoretically exist, but do not need to be enforced.

When the country was first formed; the states had most of the power——no, as if by some miracle, you actually managed to get my point. Good job!

If the immigration system can be changed, so can the welfare system—which should similarly be left entirely up to the states and have nothing to do with the Federal Government.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Do you have any counterpoints, in all of your recent research, to demonstrate your assertion that I’m wrong, or are we just going with blanket assertions, here?

I actually agree with your second paragraph, that the Far Left likes to find a way to spin any otherwise innocuous statement into being a racist one. Don’t worry, they do that with plenty of other issues, too. Social ostracizing and ideological purity tests are just a way to stifle free speech without having to use the Government to do it.

My point about singing in the bathtub was not to equate the two, but to simply demonstrate that there are laws that theoretically exist, but do not need to be enforced.

When the country was first formed; the states had most of the power——no, as if by some miracle, you actually managed to get my point. Good job!

If the immigration system can be changed, so can the welfare system—which should similarly be left entirely up to the states and have nothing to do with the Federal Government.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information