Thread: I don't think the Mandatory Countrywide Shutdowns should have happened.

There was absolutely NO good reason to have MANDATORY Countrywide Shutdowns due to the Coronavirus. The Healthy should not have been punished along with The Sick by forced Quarantine. And my Local Government Officials admitted that even people who followed the Stay at home orders to the tee still tested positive for the Coronavirus. Multiple Government Officials have admitted the Mandatory Countrywide shutdowns were a huge mistake. A Local Family of about 10 people admitted 5 of them got the Coronavirus. And to make matters worse, there have been reports of a huge spike in Domestic violence cases since many abusive Partners lost their jobs so they now have/had more time to beat their Partners who are stuck at home with them. The Mandatory Shutdowns were a huge mistake, point blank.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    There was absolutely NO good reason to have MANDATORY Countrywide Shutdowns due to the Coronavirus. The Healthy should not have been punished along with The Sick by forced Quarantine. And my Local Government Officials admitted that even people who followed the Stay at home orders to the tee still tested positive for the Coronavirus. Multiple Government Officials have admitted the Mandatory Countrywide shutdowns were a huge mistake. A Local Family of about 10 people admitted 5 of them got the Coronavirus. And to make matters worse, there have been reports of a huge spike in Domestic violence cases since many abusive Partners lost their jobs so they now have/had more time to beat their Partners who are stuck at home with them. The Mandatory Shutdowns were a huge mistake, point blank.
    Tasha, for the record I agree with you. Excellent post! When you were gone, we missed good quality posts like this.

I have a feeling you’re going to take this the wrong way and sticking up for you is going to backfire on me but.....this is probably one of your best if not your best post. Low threshold to be crossed for sure. Red is probably disappointed in you though.
    Last edited by mcap; 06-10-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I have a feeling you’re going to take this the wrong way and sticking up for you is going to backfire on me but.....this is probably one of your best if not your best post. Low threshold to be crossed for sure. Red is probably disappointed in you though.
    Thank you Mcap for your kind words. I tend to make better posts when I post how I really feel and am not just looking for praise and brownie points. There is a noticeable difference when I post out of serious anger and sadness and when I am looking for applause.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Tasha, for the record I agree with you. Excellent post! When you were gone, we missed good quality posts like this.
    Thank you Bob21. too. Your words are very kind.
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-11-2020 at 05:59 AM.

Thread Information