Thread: I just got annoying unsolicited e-mails

The person is unctuous and continues to be extremely unctuous (not surprised by his actions) in all his unsolicited e-mail.

I told the person to leave me alone. He send me more e-mails.

This person must have extremely low IQ because he doesn’t understand “leave me alone” in my first reply.

If you don’t like what I write on this message board, do me a favor and curse me out like what MickeyCrimm or that village idiot Tableplay does. At least there is a public record of it for everyone to read.

For anyone who is curious, here is my response to Ex-AP's first reply, verbatim:

You're welcome, and you have a nice day as well. I'll have you know that I don't restrict being an anal canal to gambling message boards exclusively. I won't bother you again.
    As anyone can clearly see, I expressed an intent not to bother him again. However, he felt it necessary to send a reply to that reply. In that reply, he stated, among other things, that he is entitled to the last word because I PM'ed him first. At that point, I replied again telling him that I yield the last word to him and will respond to him no further.

So...he can stop being bothered by me anytime he wants to. He could have stopped being bothered after his first reply, but getting the last word seems to be pretty high on his list of concerns in life. He also sought to offend me with insults that were strange in the sense that they were telling me what I already know.

Some of you may not know what, "Unctuous," means. If not, I encourage you to look it up. I should imagine that even people with a generally favorable view of me will stipulate that it describes me somewhat, while those with an unfavorable view will almost certainly agree it describes me completely, or perhaps, is even overly complimentary.

The only part of Ex-AP"s post I will dispute is that absolutely nothing in any PM had to do with not liking what he writes on this message board. 100% the opposite, in fact.
    Last edited by Mission146; 06-10-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Oh, he logged off? Shit. I thought we were going to make friends.

***I guess I should also mention that if he REALLY didn't want to be bothered, he could have always not responded to my initial PM at all. If I see that he has opened the PM and has not replied to it, that's going to be a pretty easy assumption for me to make.
    Last edited by Mission146; 06-10-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Information