Thread: The Myth of Systemic Police Racism

This is a good article in the Wall Street Journal showing there is no systemic police racism in America, contrary to what the Media, Obama and all the Democrat liberals think.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myt...sm-11591119883

For those that don't have a subscription to the WSJ, I've quoted some important parts of the article below:

"The charge of systemic police bias was wrong during the Obama years and remains so today. However sickening the video of Floyd's arrest, it isn't representative of the 375 million annual contacts that police officers have with civilians. A solid body of evidence finds no structural bias in the criminal-justice system with regard to arrests, prosecution or sentencing. Crime and suspect behavior, not race, determine most police action."

"Research by Harvard economist Roland F. Fryer Jr. also found no evidence of racial discrimination in shootings. Any evidence to the contrary fails to take into account crime rates and civilian behavior before and during interactions with police."

The article goes on and gives some stats to support this claim:

"The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database... The Post defines "unarmed" broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018, there were 7,407 black homicide victims last year. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police office is 18 1/2 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police office."

And people like MWP would like to disarm our police. I guess this is so more black criminals can shoot police officers, without worrying about the policemen shooting back. Whenever I hear Americans say things that indicate they care so little about a police officer's lives, who are protecting our communities, I find it sickening.

And has there ever been a riot, I mean a "protest", in honor of police officers who get shot by blacks? I haven't seen one. Maybe, we need to start a political organization called "Police Lives Matter!", and start rioting...I mean "protesting".
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-07-2020 at 05:55 AM.

From Martin Gugino a future millionaire after he sues the pants off the Buffalo police Dept.

"Protests are exempt from curfews because Congress (and mayors) may make no laws that abridge the right of the people peaceably to assemble and complain to the government,"

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    From Martin Gugino a future millionaire after he sues the pants off the Buffalo police Dept.

"Protests are exempt from curfews because Congress (and mayors) may make no laws that abridge the right of the people peaceably to assemble and complain to the government,"
    He’ll probably win too. I just checked Buffalo politics and it’s a very liberal city and area. The last time they had a mayor who wasn’t a Democrat was back in 1965.

Most liberal Democrat mayors don’t like their own police force, and the judges appointed by these liberal governments don’t like police, so yeah, he’ll probably win if he has some lawsuit against the police.

MWP, what has the police done to you to make you hate them so much? Just curious. It seems like you are very anti-police.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post

He’ll probably win too. I just checked Buffalo politics and it’s a very liberal city and area. The last time they had a mayor who wasn’t a Democrat was back in 1965.

Most liberal Democrat mayors don’t like their own police force, and the judges appointed by these liberal governments don’t like police, so yeah, he’ll probably win if he has some lawsuit against the police.

MWP, what has the police done to you to make you hate them so much? Just curious. It seems like you are very anti-police.
    Don’t over think it. Most liberals are anti police for the usual crazy reasons in their mind. It fits their agenda and beliefs.

Now they are trying to figure out how to get Police unions out of the union mix.

Shit; may as well just rename this subforum the riot/protest/George Floyd subforum.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Shit; may as well just rename this subforum the riot/protest/George Floyd subforum.
    I was wondering when you’d chime in mcap.

And these two topics are related. I mean George Floyd’s death pretty much single handedly cured coranvirus and opened things up simultaneously.

We could just name it mcaps House of Incorrect Posted Threads.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    We could just name it mcaps House of Incorrect Posted Threads.
    LOL, good one Monet.

If you can Loot in Person you can Vote in Person!!

mcap, where do I post all the police brutality going on in Europe? It turns out they have the same problem we do, so the slavery in our country that occurred 200 years ago is now impacting counties that never had slavery. Wow, who would have thought? This is a lesson for everyone to show you just how far reaching and lasting the legacy of slavery is.

The following article was written before the George Floyd incident. It discusses the police brutality issues in Brussels, Belgium.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/opinio...ccountability/

All the European countries have this problem, so if the white liberals in America get tired protesting over here, they can always fly to Europe and protest against police brutality over there. If they wanted to, they could go on a world tour protesting police brutality, since this is the cause of the day for white liberals.

Btw, white liberals created the same mess in the cities in Europe that they did here. They like to create hellholes (some call them shitholes) in the inner city where they warehouse minorities and then give them no hope. This is hallmark liberalism.

Thread Information