Thread: Wuhan Virus and Current Black Unemployment Rate

First, it is not good news.

Second, it’s not Trump’s fault that the unemployment rate for Black workers went up in the most recent data.

source: https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

I want to address the claims that the trend for Black unemployment rate was going down BEFORE TRUMP got into office and therefore TRUMP should receive no benefit for the record low 5.4% in August 2019.

The Left-radical News and Libtards don’t understand basic logic: not all changes are created equal.

A 1% change from 10% to 9% ISN’T the same as 7% to 6%, respectively. At 10%, employers have a LARGER pool to hire from. At a 7% rate, the pool of good or available applicants / candidates is MUCH SMALLER than at 10%, respectively.

Trump has to work extra hard to the least desirable candidates JOBS. Trump was facing the HERCULEAN TASK of getting jobs for applicants / candidates that were passed over in previous years.

I hear the same argument that Trump did nothing for the stock market. Trump entered office when STOCK VALUATIONS were high but because of Trump’s hard work, stocks WENT HIGHER, e.g. investors felt more confident to pay HIGHER VALUATIONS for these stocks as a general comment.

Here’s a math example to use against MWP’s of the world:
    Suppose there is 1 million people in the worker pool and 10% are available meaning you get to pick from 100,000 candidates. If employers were rational, they pick the best candidates. Now, Trump gets elected and say the rate is 7% or 70,000. Trump had to find a way to create jobs for the “scrubs” that no one wanted earlier to get that rate down to 5.4%. These are the rejects that were the hardest to place aka scraping the bottom of the barrel so to speak. You don’t hear this line of reasoning from the corrupt left-minded media or Libtards.

Right now with over 40 million Americans that had to file for unemployment due to Wuhan Virus, the unemployment rate is horrible. Closing the economy was a difficult call to make for any President and thank goodness we have a business minded person like Trump in the office.

The argument that Trump is a racist is not congruent with his actions of working super hard for years getting the most difficult (mostly young) Black workers jobs in America.

Marvelous post! Splendid Ex- AP.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    Here’s a math example to use against MWP’s of the world:.
    Ex-AP, I agree with Bosox, excellent post! You've been making some good ones lately.

But it concerns me when you say "...MWP's of the world". Are you saying there is more than one of him out there? If there is, heaven help us.

I thought about you when I watched this video Bosox. Micheal Wilburn from espn thinks Boston, one of the most liberal cities in America, is more racist than Selma, Alabama. What does he go on? One cab ride in Boston. Nice to see liberals use logic and data when calling out a city.

I liked Wilburn until I saw this ridiculous rant. All the liberals are piling on now.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1271223107844485120

Thread Information