Thread: Black Horses MATTER

I took offense that they used White horses under existing conditions.

BLACK HORSES MATTER TOO !!!!

First, I’d like to say that the cop that killed Floyd deserves the death penalty.

With that being said, the other day I turned on the TV and saw the white horses pulling a coffin. My first thought was a member of the royal family passed away. Then I found out it was the crack head Floyd who just spent 5 years in jail for breaking into a pregnant woman’s house holding a gun to her stomach while his friends ransacked and robbed the house. This case was just one of many others he served jailed sentences for.

Still no justification for the way he was killed, but am I the only one here that sees through all this? Or is it that no one has any balls left to speak the truth?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    First, I’d like to say that the cop that killed Floyd deserves the death penalty.

With that being said, the other day I turned on the TV and saw the white horses pulling a coffin. My first thought was a member of the royal family passed away. Then I found out it was the crack head Floyd who just spent 5 years in jail for breaking into a pregnant woman’s house holding a gun to her stomach while his friends ransacked and robbed the house. This case was just one of many others he served jailed sentences for.

Still no justification for the way he was killed, but am I the only one here that sees through all this? Or is it that no one has any balls left to speak the truth?
    Nope totally agree with you on this one....the guy was a common street mutt and is now being portrayed as if he were MLK himself...sickening

MLK was a rapist anyway

Anyone with common sense knows this was handled wrongly, and that includes the killing of other blacks and destroying black businesses by OTHER blacks- passed over lightly by the black lives matter. I've had a bad case of poison ivy for 3 weeks from yard work and last week I walked- or STARTED to walk- my 4 mile trek in shorts and barefooted because my feet were covered in the stuff. Within 5 minutes, I was surrounded by officers,-one a canine unit- who checked for warrants, asked verifiable questions, and searched me for weaons-even after I showed them the blisters! Now I COULD have been insulted, resisted because of my rights(?), but because of my compliance everyone had a good laugh at my expense (they searched me in front of the church office and the pastor just happened to stop in!).

100% correct, but you are branded a racist if you even bring it up. The entire country as we knew it is fucked.

Finally something we agree on.

From my understanding, he first held the gun on the pregnant ladies stomach then had somebody else hold the gun on her while he also went and ransacked the house and took stuff. Sounded like he was the ringleader.

I wonder what she has to say about all this?
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 06-11-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

100% correct, but you are branded a racist if you even bring it up. The entire country as we knew it is fucked.
    Amen to that. You can't even say All Lives Matter without catching heat.

I can't imagine what's going to happen if Trump wins re-election.

I did pick this shirt up last week in Sturgis at the Full Throttle Saloon. Not sure if it’s the right time to wear it though.

Name:  3EE64981-22F5-41EC-AD9E-92BE5FE8F369.jpeg
Views: 402
Size:  56.7 KB

I did pick this shirt up last week in Sturgis at the Full Throttle Saloon. Not sure if it’s the right time to wear it though.
    What would happen if White People started protesting, looting and rioting while screaming White Power all day long in every US City??
    Could you imagine every White Person wearing a T-Shirt that said White Power?
    I guess Asians like my wife don't matter!?

For every one black killed by a cop there are 270 blacks killed by other blacks. BLM is nothing but a scam.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    For every one black killed by a cop there are 270 blacks killed by other blacks. BLM is nothing but a scam.
    Thanks. I didn't have the figures- but here in the arklatex it's at least one shooting DAILY.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You can’t take the BLM movement seriously when blacks refuse to believe Black Lives Matter.

Another great moment in the BLM movement. As most know, Oklahoma State football players went off yesterday at a Facebook post by their coach Mike Gundy wearing a OAN shirt. Obviously those they don’t agree with must watch the same news as them. So they made demands and he quickly accepted them.

And what did they ask for you ask? One would think some positive changes for all students at the University to make for a better experience for people of color. Nope, here were their demands.

“ Oklahoma State player demands a change in policy - 1) Earrings 2)Du-Rag/Wave-Cap 3)Ability to Sag pants 4) Hair 5) Music - Music previoisly could not contain curse words, derogatory language toward women/race - These were damands, all agreed to by Gundy ”

So basically they want to look like rappers and listen to music about bitches and ‘ho’s.

Just another great day in the BLM movement. You can’t make this shit up.

Another great moment in the BLM movement. As most know, Oklahoma State football players went off yesterday at a Facebook post by their coach Mike Gundy wearing a OAN shirt. Obviously those they don’t agree with must watch the same news as them. So they made demands and he quickly accepted them.

And what did they ask for you ask? One would think some positive changes for all students at the University to make for a better experience for people of color. Nope, here were their demands.

“ Oklahoma State player demands a change in policy - 1) Earrings 2)Du-Rag/Wave-Cap 3)Ability to Sag pants 4) Hair 5) Music - Music previoisly could not contain curse words, derogatory language toward women/race - These were damands, all agreed to by Gundy ”

So basically they want to look like rappers and listen to music about bitches and ‘ho’s.

I'm pretty sure this is a prank.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I'm pretty sure this is a prank.
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/06/okl...t-hubbard-deny

It did come from a legitimate sports source. All the denials may be telling but I’m not sure in which way.

It did come from a legitimate sports source. All the denials may be telling but I’m not sure in which way.
    I think its kinda like how people call into talk shows and after awhile they say Baba Booey, Howard Stern Rules.
    I could be wrong though.
    Anyways, Howard sold out to the liberals after he banked about a billion dollars cash.
    Show was pretty funny with Jackie and even the Artie Lange era was funny.
    I stopped listening when he went to Sirius.

You have ties to PA, I think but not sure if you listened to the WDVE era with Scott Paulsen and Jim Krenn.
    That was a pretty good morning show as well.
    Last edited by monet; 06-16-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I think its kinda like how people call into talk shows and after awhile they say Baba Booey, Howard Stern Rules.
    I could be wrong though.
    Anyways, Howard sold out to the liberals after he banked about a billion dollars cash.
    Show was pretty funny with Jackie and even the Artie Lange era was funny.
    I stopped listening when he went to Sirius.

You have ties to PA, I think but not sure if you listened to the WDVE era with Scott Paulsen and Jim Krenn.
    That was a pretty good morning show as well.

I didn’t, because I think that is/was a Pittsburgh show and I know Eastern PA better. I loved Stern from the late 80’s on. But I’m proud to say I never listened to him after 04 when he turned on Bush. I’ll admit Bush made some mistakes but never enough to make me vote for Democrat over him.

I think I got out at the right time as he stopped being funny and saying anything. He wanted to see accepted and sold out who he was. It’s obvious I missed nothing.

Thread Information