Thread: How has the Coronavirus changed you?

I for one no longer feel comfortable with people standing less than 6 feet away from me. Last year, I wouldn't care if people were like 1 foot away from me. I feel uncomfortable when people aren't wearing masks. Last year people NOT wearing masks would be no big deal to me. Homeless people passed by me while I was eating and one had NO mask and the other had a flimsy looking bandana. They were practically breathing in my food. I basically turned into a Bitch towards them and they were upset because "I didn't like homeless people," Um, no I turned into a Bitch towards them because they were COMPLETE STRANGERS practically breathing in my food! During The ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic! One of them isn't even wearing a fucking mask! It had NOTHING to do with them being Homeless. I would have turned into a Bitch to Corporate Business people wearing $5,000 Armani Suits who had done the same!

Another woman online said a man near her coughed and she gave him the most evil death glare she had ever done, but he quickly said,"Sorry, I have Hay Fever, not The Coronavirus." And she instantly relaxed and pointed out how much Coronavirus had her on edge. I don't blame her at all. So, how has Coronavirus changed you?
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-11-2020 at 06:07 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I bought a new refrigerator.
    The delivery guys were in masks.
    Nobody in my family wore masks.
    I didn't practice social distancing.
    The Chink Virus hasn't changed me but it has changed those around me.

First off the story above is another in a long line of Tasha bullshit fables...never happened, but I’ll play along anyway....You should feel flattered anyone would want to be within 6’ of you...wearing a mask can only help your cause in meeting someone too

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I for one no longer feel comfortable with people standing less than 6 feet away from me. Last year, I wouldn't care if people were like 1 foot away from me. I feel uncomfortable when people aren't wearing masks. Last year people NOT wearing masks would be no big deal to me. Homeless people passed by me while I was eating and one had NO mask and the other had a flimsy looking bandana. They were practically breathing in my food. I basically turned into a Bitch towards them and they were upset because "I didn't like homeless people," Um, no I turned into a Bitch towards them because they were COMPLETE STRANGERS practically breathing in my food! During The ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic! One of them isn't even wearing a fucking mask! It had NOTHING to do with them being Homeless. I would have turned into a Bitch to Corporate Business people wearing $5,000 Armani Suits who had done the same!

Another woman online said a man near her coughed and she gave him the most evil death glare she had ever done, but he quickly said,"Sorry, I have Hay Fever, not The Coronavirus." And she instantly relaxed and pointed out how much Coronavirus had her on edge. I don't blame her at all. So, how has Coronavirus changed you?
    Good question Tasha. You've been making some excellent posts lately. It's changed me since I have more time at work to do other things since nobody can travel in our company. I can spend more time on forums reading excellent posts from you, and stupid drivel from accountinquestion.

I can catch up on topics I've never paid much attention to before, like immigration policy and rape law. All in all, it's been good for me.

Well, I am on the bus going to work and a guy near me was COUGHING! O.O Thankfully, I wasn't seated right in front of him, but he was still close to me. I moved far away from him and cringe as he is loudly coughing in the back. I said an understandable but irrational thing,"This guy needs to stop coughing! We're in the Coronavirus Pandemic! Once again, understandable, but still kind of stupid what I said. Ironically, I was first seated near a guy who had his face mask down, so I thouggt,"Hell no," and inadvertently sat near someone who ended up coughing a lot but was wearing a mask, and the first guy who has his mask down isn't coughing at all.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information