Thread: Tweet on FarmVille — Did the game change?

I have always stated that bonus games get changed / altered. Someone tweeted about being stuck (amount was not disclosed) on a $1.50 wager on FarmVille.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sincityte...55490332217344

I love this line: “Never imagined chasing on $1.50 Farmville would require an ATM trip.“

Btw, someone tweeted an alternative theory: https://mobile.twitter.com/Repetitit...33452281655297

The screenshot had the words: “Odds of prizes during jackpot feature have changed”. LULZ!!!

This is my position:
    - I wasn’t there so I don’t know the details
    - This is the why I don’t play high variance crap

This is not unusual for any type of machine. The one that has the same name as a Disney movie can be set such that you had better be playing at least two threes out of the first four (best if one of the threes is on two or 1&3) and have another one at two besides that.

I still think one and three with nothing else is probably long-run profitable, but you're definitely going to lose more individual trials than you win by a fair stretch. You'll still do awesome if you can light up both for multiples, of course. That's always where you make the better scores, though.

On another setting, any variation of 2-2-3 on the first three is good, I think, especially 2-3-2 because two is slower.

Yes an update when out that changed the playable numbers. To know if a machine has the new update on the prize wheel with the old version credit prizes over 10000 credits did not fit on the wheel, so 11200 credits used to look like 112. But if you now see the full 11200, etc. on the prize wheel then it has the new update.

(At least what I heard, can’t vouch for accuracy other than I have noticed the change)

Thread Information