First tweet was a guy flopping a full house on UX on DDB (looks to be 7/5 version!)

I like AdvantagePotato (AP) since his name is a pun on Annoying Parasites. I agree with a lot of things AP tweets regarding +EV plays so I was shocked by AP’s response.

Here is the tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/PotatoAdv...01658049880065

AP stated: “No, always hold strictly aces in any DDB, TDB game.“ [1]

Someone needs to tell AP he should **NOT** give advise on UX; I would appreciate if someone DM and tells AP to STOP giving Video Poker advice if he continues like this.

In the photo, the guy is playing 10 coins and a winning full house gives 12X multipliers on the NEXT HAND.

In essence, AP is telling the guy to throw away A GUARANTEED 36X (in total) on the next draw / hand.

This is a NO Brainer in my book: Do not throw away Guaranteed 36X for a long shot on quads aces; to throw away a guaranteed 36x like this situation means you need to have your head examined.

The other thing AP gets wrong is the player is throwing away a GUARANTEED winner at 3X, but that is minor compared to the 36X.

Seriously, how often are you going to run into a play where the EV is almost +35X (less 1X because it for 1 basis in video poker)

[1] In plain vanilla DDB, you break a pat or dealt full house for a chance at Quad Aces & Quad Ace plus kicker. The EV for chasing quad Aces+ in the plain vanilla is way higher than pat full house. This is non plain vanilla VP.