Thread: Vaccine for AIDS has been developed

Source from the Press Conference President Trump Delivers Remarks and Signs an Executive Order on Safe Policing for Safe Communities

at the 21:00 mark starts talking about the plague from China (COVID19), at 22:30 mark brings up the surprise

For those that need to hear it from the liberal media,

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1272936665804398592

Show me the Monet ! lol

This shit is weird because someone told me it and I just tune out this stupid fuck to such a degree I didn't process what nonsense this is.

Just think how much shit you must have to eat mentally if you've been riding Trumps tip for the past 3 years...
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Aids vaccine? Don't you know the Dumb Ass gets dumber with each passing day. Hell, he can't even walk down a dry little ramp. I suggest put some snow and ice on it and see how he does. I walk hills all winter long that are snow covered that are much steeper than that ramp.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Show me the Monet ! lol

This shit is weird because someone told me it and I just tune out this stupid fuck to such a degree I didn't process what nonsense this is.

Just think how much shit you must have to eat mentally if you've been riding Trumps tip for the past 3 years...
    The difference between you and I is that I don't give a shit who is President.
    Never have and most likely never will.
    I was glad that Hilary didn't get elected but I wouldn't give a shit if she did.
    I certainly wouldn't be crying in the street over it like the Liberals did when Trump won.
    Those videos are pretty funny.
    You need to wake up and realize no matter what you or I do means nothing, we are just the peasants.

To be honest, AIDS should have had a Vaccine/Cure long before now. To quote James Evans from Good Tines,"We can put a man on the Moon, but we can't cure this sickness? That don't jive with me!"
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Show me the Monet ! lol

The difference between you and I is that I don't give a shit who is President.
    Never have and most likely never will.
    I was glad that Hilary didn't get elected but I wouldn't give a shit if she did.
    I certainly wouldn't be crying in the street over it like the Liberals did when Trump won.
    Those videos are pretty funny.
    You need to wake up and realize no matter what you or I do means nothing, we are just the peasants.
    I'd have to see those videos ..I agree about us being peasants but I still prefer to not live in a country poisoned like a third wourld shithole.

There were likely just as many people who loved Obama but no one man-worshipped him quite the same.
    There really is a difference in Trump, even from previous Republican Presidents.
    The special thing with Trump is he has this whole 'fighter/tough-guy' persona. I see all these old white guys who just repeat this shit he says like they're all on the same sports team. Never had this with previous American presidents. Will it be like this going forward?!

Now Bolton coming out. The shit sandwiches one has to eat day in and day out to still adore Trump must be something special. I guess one becomes accustomed to the taste.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    To be honest, AIDS should have had a Vaccine/Cure long before now. To quote James Evans from Good Tines,"We can put a man on the Moon, but we can't cure this sickness? That don't jive with me!"
    Vaccine no cock anus.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Vaccine no cock anus.
    This post deserves more thumbs up!
    Perhaps one of the best posts I have seen on this site.
    So Simple.
    So True.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Vaccine no cock anus.
    This post deserves more thumbs up!
    Perhaps one of the best posts I have seen on this site.
    So Simple.
    So True.
    Ha, one of yours was, but even you don't know which.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Vaccine no cock anus.
    Female anus gets a pass.

I'd have to see those videos ..I agree about us being peasants but I still prefer to not live in a country poisoned like a third wourld shithole.

There were likely just as many people who loved Obama but no one man-worshipped him quite the same.
    There really is a difference in Trump, even from previous Republican Presidents.
    The special thing with Trump is he has this whole 'fighter/tough-guy' persona. I see all these old white guys who just repeat this shit he says like they're all on the same sports team. Never had this with previous American presidents. Will it be like this going forward?!

Now Bolton coming out. The shit sandwiches one has to eat day in and day out to still adore Trump must be something special. I guess one becomes accustomed to the taste.
    It isn't hard to find youtube videos of people literally crying when Trump won.
    A few of them have college kids laying down on the sidewalk/street crying uncontrollably.

After that you have CNN's Van Jones calling it a Nightmare and a WhiteLash lol lol lol.
    I think he meant Backlash but he decided to go all Racist on us.
    The word isn't Blacklash lol lol lol.
    Nobody said Obama in office for 8 years was Blacklash, that I know of.

I don't think you understand that all these people were best friends 10/20/30 years ago.
    They all took Trumps money in the form of Donations and Fund Raising.
    They only hate Trump in the media.
    They all hang out at the same parties and clubs.
    You are not only being conned by Trump but also by the Leaders you want or agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Don't flatter, yourself. In the grand scheme, nor does anyone matter. I mean, would you even want to an Einstein, or another Jesus Christ? Or another "freak", like Trump?

Thread Information