Pace Advantage(Didn't really care about Pace Advantage, I had about 70 posts in three years, and 68 of those posts were in the last three weeks. I was mainly just using them as Filler while I was on Suspension from here.)

Wizard Of Vegas. Banned for a one time rant and multiple Socks.

Slot Fanatics. Banned under Multiple Socks, the most memorable one being banned for asking Posters to talk about their Favorite Posters, presumably because of the potential for that thread to turn really bad quickly(Posters could wonder why they aren't considered Favorite Posters of People they attempted to help out and be cussed out by said Poster they attempted to help out.)

Vegas Fanatics. Banned soon after saying a Woman said a guy attempted to steal her money by touching her breasts suddenly. This was in the days of coin operated Slots and he expected her to flail her arms and drop her bucket so that he could steal her bucket of coins, but she calmly said,"You have 30 seconds to get away from me. I will use my Supersonic Scream which will alert my 6 foot, 300 pound Husband to check on me, and I will not hesitate to tell him you touched my breasts." The man ran for the hills! Lmao!" I had NEVER insulted anyone on that website and all of my posts were respectful. They threw me out on ONE antecdote about a man touching a woman's breasts in an attempt to steal from her.

Vegas Message Board. I got banned for my Steve Cyr rant thread. I went off about Steve Cyr taking his Gambling Clients' suicides lightly, suicides he helped cause. VMB considered it Spam despite my Steve Cyr rant being taken seriously on other gambling websites.