Thread: List of Vegas Related Websites I am banned from.

Pace Advantage(Didn't really care about Pace Advantage, I had about 70 posts in three years, and 68 of those posts were in the last three weeks. I was mainly just using them as Filler while I was on Suspension from here.)

Wizard Of Vegas. Banned for a one time rant and multiple Socks.

Slot Fanatics. Banned under Multiple Socks, the most memorable one being banned for asking Posters to talk about their Favorite Posters, presumably because of the potential for that thread to turn really bad quickly(Posters could wonder why they aren't considered Favorite Posters of People they attempted to help out and be cussed out by said Poster they attempted to help out.)

Vegas Fanatics. Banned soon after saying a Woman said a guy attempted to steal her money by touching her breasts suddenly. This was in the days of coin operated Slots and he expected her to flail her arms and drop her bucket so that he could steal her bucket of coins, but she calmly said,"You have 30 seconds to get away from me. I will use my Supersonic Scream which will alert my 6 foot, 300 pound Husband to check on me, and I will not hesitate to tell him you touched my breasts." The man ran for the hills! Lmao!" I had NEVER insulted anyone on that website and all of my posts were respectful. They threw me out on ONE antecdote about a man touching a woman's breasts in an attempt to steal from her.

Vegas Message Board. I got banned for my Steve Cyr rant thread. I went off about Steve Cyr taking his Gambling Clients' suicides lightly, suicides he helped cause. VMB considered it Spam despite my Steve Cyr rant being taken seriously on other gambling websites.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Someone asked why I decided to join Pace Advantage in the first place since PA is a Horse Racing Website and I generally play Slots and Roulette. A Friend of mine from WOV got banned from Pace Advantage and asked me to join Pace Advantage and Troll them because he said they were Jerks. Why he asked someone he knows doesn't really play Horses to join PA to Troll them is beyond me. Okay, makes sense in hindsight. I joined but basically put them on my "Mostly dead to me," websites and ignored them for the most part for three years.

Only when I got Suspended from here is when I used them primarily JUST because I was banned from multiple websites and Suspended on here. I was just using the shit out of them because my options were limited. I started one of the most stupidest Horse racing questions ever, LMAO. I got dragged hard forit and the thread was closed the same day. LMAO!

I actually only started TWO really good threads wwithin THREE years, one a Coronavirus related thread and one about Horse Winnings. IThe day I was reinstated here on VCT, I even said something to PA like,"I will go back to being scarce on PA now that I have been reinstated on another Gambling website."

I did end up Trolling PA like my WOV friend asked me to, just did it three years later. LMAO! I begged not to be banned from PA(At the time I was still Suspended from VCT) mainly because my posting options would be even more limited if I had gotten banned from PA too. The PA Admin created a Poll asking if I should be banned and later admitted he only started that thread because I admitted I had been banned from other websites. I told him I admitted I did that in an attempt to prevent another banning. He implied I made a mistake doing that. Interestingly enough, 40 people wanted me banned and 34 wanted me to not be banned. It wasn't a wide margin like 10 people wanting me to not be banned and 30 people wanting me banned.
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-17-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

If Tasha gets banned from a gambling forum but nobody gives a shit, did it really happen? Maybe you should just make a new handle and troll up the Pace Advantage forum, in lieu of posting here of course.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    If Tasha gets banned from a gambling forum but nobody gives a shit, did it really happen? Maybe you should just make a new handle and troll up the Pace Advantage forum, in lieu of posting here of course.
    Don't really care about Pace Advantage. I used them for a couple of weeks and was planning to leave them in the dust soon anyways. If you noticed, I mainly posted at Pace Advantage when I was suspended on here. I had a total of TWO posts at Pace Advantage before my VCT Suspension.
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-18-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You seem to care, about as much as when someone post in the wrong thread.

Thread Information