Thread: Sin City Brewing a victim of Covid

Sin City Brewing with 4 locations along the strip announced last night they were not reopening and are done due to the forced closure in March.

As some of you know I am close with some in the company and considered buying it a few years ago. The numbers didn’t make sense because they really only owned some expensive leases and a Kickass logo trademark.

But this shows the real life consequences of the lockdown. I know some will say no one died so it really doesn’t matter what happened to them. But 20+ people are out of good jobs and one of the most customer friendly places on the strip with 4 locations is gone. Also the brewery that contracted their beer (Lovelady) in Henderson lost volume which will probably translate into lost jobs.

This also creates more empty property on the strip because of a lack of willingness from large corporations to work with lease holders while closed. On Harmon Corner you now have the former Twin Peaks property empty along with Sin City. While someone may eventually fill the 2 spaces, look how long it took to fill the former Harley Davidson cafe just across the street. They also closed the property outside Bally’s which was already a wasteland.

Just like with the deaths, America moves on. But the CV business casualties will be coming for years.

RIP Sin City Brewing, the memories will always be there.

This guy better hurry up and claim Covid-19 as he faces a maximum of 45 years to life in prison!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-los-n1231356

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This guy better hurry up and claim Covid-19 as he faces a maximum of 45 years to life in prison!

He’s guilty, just ask the average black. They seem to be controlling the narrative today. And if they are not prominent here, they have Dark Oz as their spokesmen. I believe he has admitted to living with a few of them in his home. More power to him for it.

In the old days it was overweight white women with daddy issues. Thankfully it is now common place to the point that every commercial is mixed race and ADT runs commercials with a white guy trying break into a black family’s home. Luckily they had ADT to protect their home.

At least we have black Jake from State Farm to protect us White folks from an unforeseen occurrences.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

He’s guilty, just ask the average black. They seem to be controlling the narrative today. And if they are not prominent here, they have Dark Oz as their spokesmen. I believe he has admitted to living with a few of them in his home. More power to him for it.

In the old days it was overweight white women with daddy issues. Thankfully it is now common place to the point that every commercial is mixed race and ADT runs commercials with a white guy trying break into a black family’s home. Luckily they had ADT to protect their home.

At least we have black Jake from State Farm to protect us White folks from an unforeseen occurrences.
    Admitted to living with a few of them In my home?

Lol, my children are from a black woman (and yes both from the same black woman.)

I don't have to "admit" to anything. I'm very proud of it.

Some pretty good stand up material in this post.
    I never seen a commercial where they reran it and substituted a Black guy for the White guy and decided to use the same name.
    It is true that all recent commercials are happy mixed families living in the suburbs for some reason.
    I do kinda wish they would let all the Brown People take over the world and run things.
    Perhaps they would stop crying and when they fucked it all up they couldn't blame whitey anymore.

Some pretty good stand up material in this post.
    I never seen a commercial where they reran it and substituted a Black guy for the White guy and decided to use the same name.
    It is true that all recent commercials are happy mixed families living in the suburbs for some reason.
    I do kinda wish they would let all the Brown People take over the world and run things.
    Perhaps they would stop crying and when they fucked it all up they couldn't blame whitey anymore.
    That's working out real well for South Africa

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    That's working out real well for South Africa
    I am pretty sure you and I were both being sarcastic.

Sarcasm= racism don't ya know.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    lol... I got no chance as I am white.
    Since white people are automatically racist these days I figure might as well use as many derogatory words as I can.
    If you hate everyone equally is that racist??

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    lol... I got no chance as I am white.
    Since white people are automatically racist these days I figure might as well use as many derogatory words as I can.
    If you hate everyone equally is that racist??
    Yes, because as you said if you disagree with any movement, you are a racist.

Hopefully these clowns see how many “racists” there are in November. It’s great just thinking about all these liberals in CA and NY realizing their vote is worthless. And really only in 5-8 states matter in the Presidential election.

I think the real people have had just about enough of this fear/pandering/ political correct/ Orwellian B.S.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Thread Information