Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is really sad: Lady fighting Wuhan Virus for 2nd time (e.g. reinfection risks)

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Hey, Monet, back to the living. Had a bit of a debate, on a different forum, a while back, about the Fahrenheit stuff, why it, why the other scales. Anyway, after typing out the 827 pages, well, now I type like a fucking classical pianist. Lol.
    I will get back to your question, after tablepooey takes the usual "crack" at it.
    Guess you couldn't handle the 3rd grade math problem (now you know why you are referred to as a tard).

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    C=5/9 (F−32)

The equation above shows how temperature F, measured in degrees Fahrenheit, relates to a temperature C, measured in degrees Celsius. Based on the equation, which of the following must be true?

I. A temperature increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 5/9 degree Celsius.
    II. A temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
    III. A temperature increase of 5/9 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius.

A) I only
    B) II only
    C) III only
    D) I and II only
    Correct Answer is D.
    Name:  delta_c.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  45.8 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 06-22-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    IBYA: Erase the whole thing, to end up with one of your posts. Ha, even when you say something, it amounts to nothing.

At least the other "tard" put the number of visitors here back down to 100, from like 2500.
    You're a pathetic tool. But please keep accusing me of being some other asswipe. Please go burn to death in an Australian Bush fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Please go burn to death in an Australian bushfire.
    Sorry, not today.

"So, while 10 degrees is not twice as warm as 5 degrees, when planning your swimming a reasonable rule of thumb might be to assume that it is."

https://outdoorswimmer.com/blogs/10-...assume-that-is

From the above souce, I reason that there are two possible answers, for this case, too. It's interesting how the darn thing almost comes down to the five and nine, again. Perhaps, the above way to compare temperatures should and ought to go with a slightly different factor than two, to allow for both the five and nine to re-emerge. If reasonably possible.

5°C = (1 / 2)(50 °F)

---> 1°C = 5°F;

41°F = (1 / 2)(10°C)

---> 1°F = (1 / 8.2)°C ---> 1°C = 8.2°F.

Platinum
    1,377 <----------- Hat trick! (Two 1's, 3', and 7's. One 0 conicidentally.)

Thread Information