Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Montana for Mickey

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Corona...3d&FORM=COVIDR

Just helping mickey keep track, as a public service. This was as of 3:46 Eastern, so the day isn't nearly finished.

I visit worldometers everyday to look at Montana CV numbers. Where did you think I’ve been getting the numbers from? But I guess you want to try and take credit for something. As said before there is no spike in death rates. They have actually been plummeting. But you continue to ignore that.

I live in Cascade County. We’ve had 34 CV cases in 4 months with just two deaths. SOUND THE ALARM!!!! WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

BTW, Doctors are now coming out in droves saying end the lockdowns. Take your own medicine and listen to the scientists.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Mickey, get everyone to believe this. Blow the fucker up.

Comrade Robert Dietz, you are an idiot with no reading comprehension. I go to worldometers everyday so have no need of your site. Have fun with it but I will no longer click on the links you put up here. Worldometers has much more information than your site. We have 20 active hospitalizations. We've had 1 death in July. The new cases continue to come out of just 3 counties of 56. My county doesn't have any new cases this month.

Long live the revolution, Comrade Dietz!!
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-05-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Name:  mickey crimm.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  35.1 KB

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    I could be mistaken, but that looks like Mickey passed out at the bar.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Kind of ironic the tramp overdosed on some liberal Canadian whiskey.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I'm sure in Montana, there's a lot of Canadian booze floating around.

Old picture Mickey himself posted back when he admitted he drank too much and before he quit on his own.

But it’s fair game here because it’s what we do.

Now if we could just get a picture of Dark Oz living behind, and eating out of a dumpster.

It was a slow night at the bar in the dead of winter. A blizzard was raging outside. I was joking with the bartender, Kelly, about all the people on vpFREE that wanted to know what I looked like--wanted me to post a picture. I told Kelly to set a bottle of Black Velvet on the bar then handed her my phone to take the pic. I put my head down to appear passed out. I forgot to tell her to set up a shot glass with a shot in it. I can't remember what the dark beer was. It was a Montana micro-brew.

The joke was I would appear to be passed out so viewers wouldn't be able to see my face.

I downloaded the pic to Imgur. I made a post on vpFREE saying something like "So you all want to see what I look like, eh? Well here I am." I put up a link to the pic on Imgur.

Imgur gives me the count of views. The pic got 1500 views in two days. I had a good laugh.

PS: You can see a few poker/keno machines in the background. The bar was called That Bar. It was located right next door to where I lived. I quit drinking on March 1, 2017 so no longer frequent the place. I moved away shortly after that. The bar has since sold and is now called Snitz'. None of the old hired help are left. I had a lot of good times in That Bar, had a lot of barroom buddies, and I only had to stagger right next door to get home.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-06-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It was a slow night at the bar in the dead of winter. A blizzard was raging outside. I was joking with the bartender, Kelly, about all the people on vpFREE that wanted to know what I looked like--wanted me to post a picture. I told Kelly to set a bottle of Black Velvet on the bar then handed her my phone to take the pic. I forgot to tell her to set up a shot glass with a shot in it. I can't remember what the dark beer was. I was a Montana micro-brew.

The joke was I would appear to be passed out so viewers wouldn't be able to see my face.

I downloaded the pic to Imgur. I made a post a vpFREE saying something like "So you all want to see what I look like, eh? Well here I am." I put up a link to the pic on Imgur.

Imgur gives me the count of views. The pic got 1500 views in two days. I had a good laugh.

PS: You can see a few poker/keno machines in the background. The bar was called That Bar. It was located right next door to where I lived. I quit drinking on March 1, 2017 so no longer frequent the place. The bar has since sold and is now called Snitz'. None of the old hired help are left. I had a lot of good times in That Bar, had a lot of barroom buddies, and I only had to stagger right next door to get home.

I’m going to say it was a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale. Too light for a Stout and Moose Drool is the number one selling Brown in the United States, and is only available west of the Mississippi, as Big Sky doesn’t distribute in the East. Great beer.

Comrade Robert Dietz, you are an idiot with no reading comprehension. I go to worldometers everyday so have no need of your site. Have fun with it but I will no longer click on the links you put up here. Worldometers has much more information than your site. We have 20 active hospitalizations. We've had 1 death in July. The new cases continue to come out of just 3 counties of 56. My county doesn't have any new cases this month.

Relevant Article: https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-according-cdc

Homo maxpenis is obsessed with me. Sorry, maxipad, er penis, but you will never get to suck my dick. Go back to KJ.

Homo maxpenis is obsessed with me. Sorry, maxipad, er penis, but you will never get to suck my dick. Go back to KJ.
    Says the tramp with me featured in his signature line.......LMAO

Dickey Crimm making a strong appearance latley.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

https://www.mediaite.com/news/john-s...oted-to-facts/

You know, tableplay, one way for a disease to have reductions in deaths for 10 straight weeks is for the disease to have killed a helluva lot of people in the first place.

The death rate will pick up shortly. I'd say three weeks, tops. You can quote me on that.

There are three reasons mortality rates for a virus should go down. One should expect mortality rates to go down with a new virus:

1) It is not in a virus's best interests to kill hosts at a high rate, therefore over time, variations tend to chill.
    2) The most vulnerable die first, therefore by definition death rates should go down, as the most vulnerable are already dead.
    3) Medical professionals learn what works and what doesn't; data leads to more appropriate care strategies and higher survival rates.

I was aware of John Solomon, the backer of the site you listed. Conspiracy dude.

Death rates will start climbing again shortly, maybe this week.

I heard, today, that as many more Americans come to know someone who died, or whatever, from it, than the more timid the re-opening process, from a consumer point of view.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

https://www.mediaite.com/news/john-s...oted-to-facts/

You know, tableplay, one way for a disease to have reductions in deaths for 10 straight weeks is for the disease to have killed a helluva lot of people in the first place.

The death rate will pick up shortly. I'd say three weeks, tops. You can quote me on that.

There are three reasons mortality rates for a virus should go down. One should expect mortality rates to go down with a new virus:

1) It is not in a virus's best interests to kill hosts at a high rate, therefore over time, variations tend to chill.
    2) The most vulnerable die first, therefore by definition death rates should go down, as the most vulnerable are already dead.
    3) Medical professionals learn what works and what doesn't; data leads to more appropriate care strategies and higher survival rates.

I was aware of John Solomon, the backer of the site you listed. Conspiracy dude.

Death rates will start climbing again shortly, maybe this week.
    Redietz, it's good to hear that you agree that death rates from Covid-19 have been falling.

Thread Information