Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Montana reported a record number of deaths yesterday. Yesterday was July 28. I wanted to add that mickey crimm, who had a difficult time accepting that covid was likely to peak during June/July in Montana, was completely and utterly wrong.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Corona...3d&FORM=COVIDR
Yes, Ditz wants to prove me completely and utterly wrong. And here he is providing the same link that I don't click on and read because I read Worldometers everyday.

Comrade Dietz wants everyone to know how smart he is. Everyone. All of his predictions came true. Yep. That is, with some help. There was no way he could predict the mass demonstrations/riots/lootings/ and non-compliance by young folks on wearing masks and social distancing that led to this latest surge in CV. And he couldn't have known that the lefty plan to keep the economy shut down for months to come would get shot down. HE GOT LUCKY for getting that help. But has he acknowledged it? Hell no!

Now, lets move on to something else about the highly intelligent Comrade Dietz. You've seen me ask him a couple of times how he went years without posting any links here then all of a sudden he's posting links left and right everyday. That was facetious of me.

In private Dietz told me he didn't know how to post links. I sent him easy instructions on how to post links. He's been posting links ever since. Now, he's become overbearing with posting links at me. Links that are meant to prove my stupidity. Per the usual, no good deed goes unpunished. I CREATED A MONTSTER!!!

As I said, Dietz wants everyone to know how smart he is. But privately he was seething because of the simple things he couldn't figure out how to do....like posting a link. LOL!!!
I said here how Ditz got help from the rioters in making his preditions come thru but they weren't the big reason. Comrade Dietz got major help on his predictions from 5 democrat governors. I'll name them:

Andrew Cuomo, New York
Tom Wolf, Pennsylvania
Phil Murphy, New Jersey
Gavin Newsom, California
Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan

Do you know what these five idiots did? THEY ORDERED COVID PATIENTS INTO NURSING HOMES!!!! They are responsible for half of all covid deaths. If not for them them it would be no worse than a bad flu season.

Comrade Dietz, how did you know you were going to get major, major, major help from those idiot governors to make your predictions come true?

We are all waiting for an answer.