Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Montana for Mickey

This was exactly as figured. This is not that difficult. You had states re-opening too early, Memorial Day, and protests. Give those factors three weeks to swirl around and spread the virus. Once the disease starts, it takes three to four weeks for those who get seriously ill to die. So you take early re-opening, boost it with Memorial Day, add six to eight weeks, and where are you? You're right now.

Not rocket science, unless you watch Fox News regularly.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Corona...3d&FORM=COVIDR

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This was exactly as figured. This is not that difficult. You had states re-opening too early, Memorial Day, and protests. Give those factors three weeks to swirl around and spread the virus. Once the disease starts, it takes three to four weeks for those who get seriously ill to die. So you take early re-opening, boost it with Memorial Day, add six to eight weeks, and where are you? You're right now.

You obviously don't watch Fox News because they cover both sides of the issue. I schooled you on Fox News but you don't want to learn. What Fox News does is all there for anyone to investigate. If you would have done an investigation you would see that Fox News always covers both sides of an issue.

The spike started mid-June but no spike in deaths a month later. If you only watch CNN you would have no idea that the death rate has fallen dramatically for ten straight weeks. They simply don't report it....and neither do you. You may not be in other places but you have been exposed as a fraud here. We are not talking about the virus of two months ago. The current one is much weaker.

And as I told you I don't click on your links anymore. Waste of time.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-09-2020 at 04:17 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;109629]

You obviously don't watch Fox News because they cover both sides of the issue. I schooled you on Fox News but you don't want to learn. What Fox News does is all there for anyone to investigate. If you would have done an investigation you would see that Fox News always covers both sides of an issue. But you lefties certainly will not acknowledge that.

The spike started mid-June but no spike in deaths a month later. If you only watch CNN you would have no idea that the death rate has fallen dramatically for ten straight weeks. They simply don't report it....and neither do you. You may not be in other places but you have been exposed as a fraud here. We are not talking about the virus of two months ago. The current one is much weaker.

And as I told you I don't click on your links anymore. Waste of time.

PS: I love the way you predicted the protests/lootings/riots that caused the spike in cases. Oh, that's right, you didn't predict that but it certainly helped you tremendously.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

oronavirus+statistics+in+Montana&tf=U2VydmljZT1HZW 5lcmljQW5zd2VycyBTY2VuYXJpbz1Db3JvbmFWaXJ1c01MIFBv c2l0aW9uPVRPUCBSYW5raW5nRGF0YT1UcnVlIEZvcmNlUGxhY2 U9VHJ1ZSBQYWlycz1zY246Q29yb25hVmlydXNNTDtjb3VudHJ5 Q29kZTpVU0E7c3RhdGVDb2RlOk1UO2ludGVudDpDaGVja0Nvcm 9uYVN0YXRzO2Fib3ZlbmV3czpUcnVlOyB8&hs=%2fLhGqr5K4M vCUxeAWhX1OatCyjdXi4GfcIlePfh%2fcJ8%3d&FORM

Didn’t click on it and I doubt Mickey did either. Unlike the link you posted, it’s many lines when you repost. Assuming you get money from each click, which makes sense for a scammer like you always looking for clicks and dollars.

Assuming it’s something that got your little cock up, without a pill this time.

Not as much as a prospective customer, but still something exciting for you.

Notice that Comrade Dietz left the protests/lootings/riots out of his equation on the spread of the virus. Not a peep about it. Dude is marxist to the bitter end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    If Trump gets his way, with classifying all of this information, then the "pubtards" won't have not to click on these links, anymore. Lol.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    If Trump gets his way, with classifying all of this information, then the "pubtards" won't have not to click on these links, anymore. Lol.

I'm getting prescient in my old age. I wrote the following entry BEFORE the NYTimes report on the administration funneling hospital data to the HHS rather than the CDC.

Damn, I wish football handicapping was this easy. The anonymous "senior administration official" quoted by the Washington Post in my entry had "Peter Navarro" written all over it. LOL. So of course he has an op-ed this morning in USA Today. Man, if sports were this predictable, I'd be in Monaco, hanging, if you'll pardon the expression, with Jeffrey Epstein (that was his body double in the cell, according to Q-Anon).

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...obability.html

I'm getting prescient in my old age. I wrote the following entry BEFORE the NYTimes report on the administration funneling hospital data to the HHS rather than the CDC.

Damn, I wish football handicapping was this easy. The anonymous "senior administration official" quoted by the Washington Post in my entry had "Peter Navarro" written all over it. LOL. So of course he has an op-ed this morning in USA Today. Man, if sports were this predictable, I'd be in Monaco, hanging, if you'll pardon the expression, with Jeffrey Epstein (that was his body double in the cell, according to Q-Anon).

Good work, Red. Now we are getting somewhere.

Incidentally, I must have subconsciously gotten the numerology inspiration from this forum, months ago, when I started with the D'COVI numbers. Maybe, earlier on. Gambling, too, must tie into this sort of stuff.

I was thinking about it, a few days back, but was looking for an "the Amazing Kreskin" tie-in. There's also the speculative side to numerology. Getting good at predicting the future.

Maybe, how Mendelson, himself, got away with it, for so long.

Name:  the amazing kreskin.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  2.8 KB

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Comrade Dietz, Peter Navarro makes you look like the village idiot.

Comrade Dietz, Peter Navarro makes you look like the village idiot.

Name:  you-cant-see-me-i-hidev-if-i-cant-see-13674301.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  39.0 KB

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Name:  you-cant-see-me-i-hidev-if-i-cant-see-13674301.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  39.0 KB

Take your meds you fuckin weirdo

Comrade Dietz, since you insist on playing your little game I will no longer be reading this thread. Happy Communist Manifesto Day.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Comrade Dietz, since you insist on playing your little game I will no longer be reading this thread. Happy Communist Manifesto Day.
    Translation:

Man Servant Crimm only believes in what makes him feel comfortable in his safe space. He lives in denial of all that discomforts him. Truths that are discomforting are ignored.
    This is how it is possible to crawl into a refrigerator box and sleep at night. #TRAMPLIFE

Montana reported a record number of deaths yesterday. Yesterday was July 28. I wanted to add that mickey crimm, who had a difficult time accepting that covid was likely to peak during June/July in Montana, was completely and utterly wrong.

Montana reported a record number of deaths yesterday. Yesterday was July 28. I wanted to add that mickey crimm, who had a difficult time accepting that covid was likely to peak during June/July in Montana, was completely and utterly wrong.

Yes, Ditz wants to prove me completely and utterly wrong. And here he is providing the same link that I don't click on and read because I read Worldometers everyday.

Comrade Dietz wants everyone to know how smart he is. Everyone. All of his predictions came true. Yep. That is, with some help. There was no way he could predict the mass demonstrations/riots/lootings/ and non-compliance by young folks on wearing masks and social distancing that led to this latest surge in CV. And he couldn't have known that the lefty plan to keep the economy shut down for months to come would get shot down. HE GOT LUCKY for getting that help. But has he acknowledged it? Hell no!

Now, lets move on to something else about the highly intelligent Comrade Dietz. You've seen me ask him a couple of times how he went years without posting any links here then all of a sudden he's posting links left and right everyday. That was facetious of me.

In private Dietz told me he didn't know how to post links. I sent him easy instructions on how to post links. He's been posting links ever since. Now, he's become overbearing with posting links at me. Links that are meant to prove my stupidity. Per the usual, no good deed goes unpunished. I CREATED A MONTSTER!!!

As I said, Dietz wants everyone to know how smart he is. But privately he was seething because of the simple things he couldn't figure out how to do....like posting a link. LOL!!!
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-29-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Mickey have hair dyed. Get done professionally.

Thread Information