Thread: Jimmy Johnson, the new face of truth about CV

Tested positive last Friday with no symptoms. Cleared Monday and Tuesday after 2 negative tests, back to racing.

The media refuses to acknowledge these are the vast majority of cases. If his wife didn’t get tested for her allergies, he would have never known.

https://www.cbssports.com/nascar/new...-has-covid-19/

https://www.si.com/racing/2020/07/08...onavirus-tests

“ Johnson never experienced any symptoms; his wife, Chani, was tested after suffering from what she thought was routine seasonal allergies. When she received her positive result, Johnson and their two young daughters were tested. Their daughters were negative”

As has been the case since the start of this, 99+% of us have nothing to fear from the CV if we don’t have pre existing conditions. For the small percentage at risk, I agree with staying away from others.

These facts and truth won’t be discussed by the liberal media and their tools like RED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    These facts and truths won’t be discussed by the liberal media and their tools like RED.
    What facts and truths?

Are you claiming that JJ had the virus, for only three days?
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Tested positive last Friday with no symptoms. Cleared Monday and Tuesday after 2 negative tests, back to racing.

The media refuses to acknowledge these are the vast majority of cases. If his wife didn’t get tested for her allergies, he would have never known.

https://www.cbssports.com/nascar/new...-has-covid-19/

https://www.si.com/racing/2020/07/08...onavirus-tests

“ Johnson never experienced any symptoms; his wife, Chani, was tested after suffering from what she thought was routine seasonal allergies. When she received her positive result, Johnson and their two young daughters were tested. Their daughters were negative”

As has been the case since the start of this, 99+% of us have nothing to fear from the CV if we don’t have pre existing conditions. For the small percentage at risk, I agree with staying away from others.

These facts and truth won’t be discussed by the liberal media and their tools like RED.

The Boz has a strange definition of "small percentage at risk." LOL.

In the United States, roughly 17% age 45-64 have diabetes. Non-Hispanic whites overall is between seven and eight percent. Diabetes is a pre-existing at risk condition.

In the United States, roughly 39% are medically obese. Obesity is a pre-existing at risk condition.

These U.S. numbers help explain the four percent plus mortality rate in the U.S., although the rate is undoubtedly lower due to lack of testing. And of course there are other at-risk conditions. It turns out pregnancy is one. I don't think pregnancy is particularly rare, either, but Boz can correct me if I'm wrong on that.

'Nuff said. If these are "small percentage at risk," I'd hate to see LARGE.

Boz, why don't you fill in the folks with actual numbers instead of the anecdotal, I-think-I-have-an-example-that-supports-my-view junk? This is beneath you.

For those who think the shutdowns served no purpose, some food for thought:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sh...rtan-ntp-feeds

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    These facts and truths won’t be discussed by the liberal media and their tools like RED.
    What facts and truths?

Are you claiming that JJ had the virus, for only three days?
    Well, one or more of JJ's tests could have been misleading, or, he already had it, for a month, or whatever, and was at the end of its natural cycle, just before his being re-tested. Something like this. I mean, nothing out of the ordinary.

For sure, likely, or whatever, no one has it, for only three days. Pure baloney.

Same with the ninety-nine percent stuff. Maybe, some survivors wish they didn't. What about the persons that survived, but who passed it along to others who didn't survive? What about the families that lost a parent or two? The owners/employees, of businesses, who didn't survive? Funny odd how, supposedly, that (tiny) one percent damage just keeps rolling along.

I saw a news clip, last night, about a woman in Sweden who had to shut down nine of ten of her restaurants because people there are shit scared of the virus. As well, I heard that there is, if you can call it thus, a resurgence in cases there.
    Last edited by LMR; 07-10-2020 at 12:36 PM.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

When I looked up a BMI chart on a US gubmint website it said “severe” obesity was an increased risk for COVID complications, said nothing whatsoever bout regular obesity. Obese starts at 30, I think severe obesity at 40. HUGE (literally) difference. That’s like going from 5’10 210 to can’t get an elective surgery on you can’t see your penis overweight.

Study shows first evidence that a drug can improve survival from COVID-19

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...sone-1.5613706

Researchers estimated that the drug would prevent one death for every eight patients treated while on breathing machines and one for every 25 patients on extra oxygen alone.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    When I looked up a BMI chart on a US gubmint website it said “severe” obesity was an increased risk for COVID complications, said nothing whatsoever bout regular obesity. Obese starts at 30, I think severe obesity at 40. HUGE (literally) difference. That’s like going from 5’10 210 to can’t get an elective surgery on you can’t see your penis overweight.
    BMI is complete horseshit, it comes down to bodyfat% and waist size. The rule of thumb for health, is your height in inches divided by 2 ( 6 foot male ) 36 inch waist or lower is optimal health wise. The scale should be thrown out, for people with a lot of lean mass. Perfect example Arnold in his prime.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    BMI is complete horseshit.
    People with a BMI of 30 or more, i.e. obese individuals, have a significantly higher risk of eventually becoming diabetic, developing cancer, cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis, and liver and gallbladder diseases.

Being obese heightens the risk of premature death.

However, a number of studies have demonstrated that some obese individuals have lower cardiovascular risk and an improved metabolic profile, while a subset of “normal-BMI” people are metabolically unhealthy and have increased mortality risk.

A team of researchers at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, found better post-surgical short-term survival rates among obese people than patients of normal weight3. Patients with a BMI of 23.1 or less were more than twice as likely to die within 30 days of surgery than those with a BMI of 35.3 or more.

Drs. Lazar and Ahima point out that the true impact of obesity may not be fully understood, because population studies focus on the link between BMI, health and mortality risks, without taking into account how unintentional/intentional weight loss/gain may affect these outcomes.

Dr. Lazar noted “Future research should be focused more on molecular pathways, especially how metabolic factors altered by obesity change the development of diabetes, heart diseases, cancer and other ailments, and influence the health status and mortality.
    I think that most doctors will say that it's better to be a bit overweight, to have a bit in reserve.

Speaking of complete B.S., looks like Bozo ran for the hills.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

The point I was making and still believe is the risk of dying is minimal, as in less then 1% for most of us. And examples of this are happening everyday. But the media and the left only wants gloom and doom.

It’s why now we are hearing about the “long term” issues. The hoax was over when Tom Hanks lived.

Thread Information