Thread: The Wacky and Wonderful Wizard breaks his own rules

Yea, I know we have a long standing WoV thread, but I think this deserves it own thread. If no one cares or wants it, it will go away.

So the Wizard, whom everyone knows I have issues with, starts talking politics about when he is in charge. After suspending and banning members for bringing up politics. Both people I agree and disagree with, many have felt the wrath of the little man. So here are his recent posts. And as always, it’s a free country and he is welcome to come here and state his case.

The following quotes are all from Wizard posts. Links are public info on his site.

I would oppose that too, but the suggestions you make would never equal what an income tax would probably bring in. Personally, I get how they may need to raise taxes. I'd prefer them just increase existing taxes, like property and sales.

What bothers me is that everybody will have to still fill out the form to show they are under the cap. You can't just go off of the federal tax form, at least I don't think you can.

I have nothing against the concept of paying taxes and would happily pay more if we received the level of government services of say the Netherlands. However, I do object to the complexity and unfairness of the tax system. When I'm in charge, taxes will be based on consumption, not creation. Meaning no income tax but a national sales tax equal to whatever it would take to replace that lost income

I agree. That is also part of my platform. I would also eliminate welfare, as the UBI would cover necessities. No more incentive to mooch off the government as opposed to working.

Everyone may decide that for himself. I probably should quit talking about this as it's getting political, which violates forum rules

Boz back. Anyone think the Wizard will be suspending himself?
    Last edited by The Boz; 07-10-2020 at 05:51 PM.

If he had any integrity at all, he'd step down from running WoV.

But of course he has no integrity (only Aspergers), so he'll be there forever..........................
    or until he runs it into the ground.

He should have stepped down around the starting of 2019.

He did suspend himself for 3 days. I wonder if this post had anything to do with it?

Can’t see anyone over there would have complained except for maybe DeMango.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Yea, I know we have a long standing WoV thread, but I think this deserves it own thread. If no one cares or wants it, it will go away.

So the Wizard, whom everyone knows I have issues with, starts talking politics about when he is in charge. After suspending and banning members for bringing up politics. Both people I agree and disagree with, many have felt the wrath of the little man. So here are his recent posts. And as always, it’s a free country and he is welcome to come here and state his case.

The following quotes are all from Wizard posts. Links are public info on his site.

I would oppose that too, but the suggestions you make would never equal what an income tax would probably bring in. Personally, I get how they may need to raise taxes. I'd prefer them just increase existing taxes, like property and sales.

What bothers me is that everybody will have to still fill out the form to show they are under the cap. You can't just go off of the federal tax form, at least I don't think you can.

I have nothing against the concept of paying taxes and would happily pay more if we received the level of government services of say the Netherlands. However, I do object to the complexity and unfairness of the tax system. When I'm in charge, taxes will be based on consumption, not creation. Meaning no income tax but a national sales tax equal to whatever it would take to replace that lost income

I agree. That is also part of my platform. I would also eliminate welfare, as the UBI would cover necessities. No more incentive to mooch off the government as opposed to working.

Everyone may decide that for himself. I probably should quit talking about this as it's getting political, which violates forum rules

About the last part, you admitted you KNEW that Tirade Rant you did against Wizard would cause you to be permanently banned. Maybe in the near Future Wizard will change his mind and reinstate you judging by how valuable of a Contributor you were at WOV.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

He has problems....problems with how this country has been and how it's evolved. I cannot understand his infatuation with working for those foreigners unless he is in dire need of income....which one would think is impossible given his level of perceived AP-integrity.

Something stinks all-around. And nobody cares.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

About the last part, you admitted you KNEW that Tirade Rant you did against Wizard would cause you to be permanently banned. Maybe in the near Future Wizard will change his mind and reinstate you judging by how valuable of a Contributor you were at WOV.
    What the fuck you smoking Tasha? This post said nothing about me going back there and I have no interest in going back there ever. I think everyone understands that, and I’m sure the Wizard has me in his Top 3 or higher of people he wishes would just go away.

I said “Boz Back” after posting his quotes. It wasn’t about me going back there.

WTF are you going on about? Shut it down. No one cares about that third tier forum. This forum drama is over the top and beyond pathetic coming from grown men.

I feel ashamed just reading these "threads".

Oh my panties are in a knot! I need a new thread. Politics blah blah hypocrite.. blah blah ban blah blah i will beat little man blah blah.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information