Thread: The Wacky and Wonderful Wizard breaks his own rules

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yea, I know we have a long standing WoV thread, but I think this deserves it own thread. If no one cares or wants it, it will go away.

So the Wizard, whom everyone knows I have issues with, starts talking politics about when he is in charge. After suspending and banning members for bringing up politics. Both people I agree and disagree with, many have felt the wrath of the little man. So here are his recent posts. And as always, it’s a free country and he is welcome to come here and state his case.

The following quotes are all from Wizard posts. Links are public info on his site.

I would oppose that too, but the suggestions you make would never equal what an income tax would probably bring in. Personally, I get how they may need to raise taxes. I'd prefer them just increase existing taxes, like property and sales.

What bothers me is that everybody will have to still fill out the form to show they are under the cap. You can't just go off of the federal tax form, at least I don't think you can.

I have nothing against the concept of paying taxes and would happily pay more if we received the level of government services of say the Netherlands. However, I do object to the complexity and unfairness of the tax system. When I'm in charge, taxes will be based on consumption, not creation. Meaning no income tax but a national sales tax equal to whatever it would take to replace that lost income

I agree. That is also part of my platform. I would also eliminate welfare, as the UBI would cover necessities. No more incentive to mooch off the government as opposed to working.

Everyone may decide that for himself. I probably should quit talking about this as it's getting political, which violates forum rules

Boz back. Anyone think the Wizard will be suspending himself?
    Last edited by The Boz; 07-10-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information