Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No justice

I thought everyone here should be aware of a convicted felon who through a conflation of circumstances has managed to avoid a single day in jail.

He was sentenced to 3 years in prison and won't spend one day in jail.

I am certain the party of law and order will be outraged as more evidence comes into view.

I would expect no less of the party of law and order.

More details as I learn them

Does this have anything to do with Las Vegas?

From what I understand this person had a close friend who worked in a position of power abused that power to have his prison sentence pushed aside

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Does this have anything to do with Las Vegas?
    I may have put it in the wrong subsection. Sorry about that. It's only my third new thread

Are you referring to Marc Rich?
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Could be Chelsea Manning, but she did serve seven years....

How about James Cartwright?

How about James Cartwright?

Ted Kennedy, oops, he never went to jail....

John Deutch?

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    John Deutch?
    I'm referring to Roger Stone.

Jury of his peers convicted him.

His friend Donald Trump just commuted his sentence.

That must really anger people who believe in law and order. It's totally unjust for someone guilty to escape punishment correct?

Then you must be pissed about your almost son in law.....

Then you must be pissed about your almost son in law.....
    Absolutely. Duh!

What is your point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Hey, Darky, ha, take it easy on these boneheads.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Oh, no, here comes Montana Mickey.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    John Deutch?

That must really anger people who believe in law and order. It's totally unjust for someone guilty to escape punishment correct?
    I knew when I read your OP that you were talking about Roger Stone but scrolled down to find you already exposed it. Stone was convicted in a kangaroo court. A libtard activist judge and libtard activist jurists. The forewoman was a political activist that had made derogatory statements about Trump and Stone before the trial but somehow weaseled her way onto the jury. The libtard judge would not give Stone a new trial which he would no doubt win on appeal.

Stone was convicted for process crimes because he wouldn't make up lies about Trump for the Mueller investigation. That investigation on Trump/Russia collusion was pure bullshit. It was a hoax to get an investigation going and try to get Trump on a process crime like perjury. Because the investigators all knew from the start that Trump colluding with the Russians was pure bullshit. A hoax. Trump did the right thing in pardoning Stone.

BTW, darkoz, here's what the count looks like on commutations of sentences by our last 4 presidents. Try some intellectual honesty the next time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    John Deutch?

I knew when I read your OP that you were talking about Roger Stone but scrolled down to find you already exposed it. Stone was convicted in a kangaroo court. A libtard activist judge and libtard activist jurists. The forewoman was a political activist that had made derogatory statements about Trump and Stone before the trial but somehow weaseled her way onto the jury. The libtard judge would not give Stone a new trial which he would no doubt win on appeal.

Stone was convicted for process crimes because he wouldn't make up lies about Trump for the Mueller investigation. That investigation on Trump/Russia collusion was pure bullshit. It was a hoax to get an investigation going and try to get Trump on a process crime like perjury. Because the investigators all knew from the start that Trump colluding with the Russians was pure bullshit. A hoax. Trump did the right thing in pardoning Stone.

BTW, darkoz, here's what the count looks like on commutations of sentences by our last 4 presidents. Try some intellectual honesty the next time.
    The issue isn't commutation.

It's when it's done for a friend.

It's quite obvious trump told his buddy don't worry. Stand by me and no matter what you aren't going to jail.

I don't believe in that for liberals or conservatives as being proper.

If you do then you aren't the party for law and order

Pardon: means completely absolving the person of the crime and letting him go free. The pardoned criminal will be like a normal citizen. Commutation: means changing the type of punishment given to the guilty into a less harsh one, for example, a death penalty commuted to a life sentence.

https://www.google.com/search?q=comm...hrome&ie=UTF-8

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

John Deutch?

You're worried about some old dude not serving time for some procedural bullshit?.......Brought on thru a fraudulent investigation.

Meanwhile not a peep out of you regarding real injustices.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/crimi...rooks-shooting

On a side note.....I zeroed in my last unsighted rifle today.
    Waiting patiently for imbeciles to bring their No Justice...No Peace, to my neighborhood. Fun times coming.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 07-13-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Thread Information