Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: No justice

  1. #41
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Speaking of Clinton, I wonder if the Clinton Crime Family will suicide Ghislaine Maxwell like they did with Jeffrey Epstein now that she has been arrested.
    Highly unlikely with this ace guard on duty

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Actually they are too busy with this guy.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    NOPE...that guy was early released due to COVID.

    Now when they take him in the new charges get dropped by the racist DAs and/or police chiefs.

  2. #42
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

    Highly unlikely with this ace guard on duty

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Actually they are too busy with this guy.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    The bottom picture is one scary man.
    The stuff of nightmares. O.O. It makes me very uncomfortable. O.O
    Just give him your corn bread.

  3. #43
    Roger Stone is a fucking goofball. I'd say he was a loser, but he has succeeded being a tool to successful people and taking advantage of lower totem-pole tools. I know someone in his "inner circle" through a certain group. This guy is a knuckle-dragging right-winger screaming puppet, yet he is in with Stone. LMAO. He won't say a word unless he thinks he is in his own company and just flies off about women and liberals. 100% you know this guy has had no luck with women when meeting him, but Stone uses him. Funny stuff. Then Stone used by people like Trump, going through life grifting with his swinging lifestyle and gay little pin-striped suits. What a bunch of "conservative men". FUCK THIS IS WHAT MY COUNTRY HAS BECOME.

    THIS IS #WINNING
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  4. #44
    When the slave revolt led by Spartacus was crushed the Romans crucified 10,000 slaves along the Appian Way, the main road into Rome. It was done as a warning of how future slave revolts would be handled. All of the slaves were European.

    Slavery of Europeans by Europeans evolved into Serfdom which lasted into the 19th century. Enslavement of Africans by Europeans did not last near as long as enslavement of Europeans by Europeans:

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CObIgrSbBUZRUZ
    Welcome fellow politards

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When the slave revolt led by Spartacus was crushed the Romans crucified 10,000 slaves along the Appian Way, the main road into Rome. It was done as a warning of how future slave revolts would be handled. All of the slaves were European.

    Slavery of Europeans by Europeans evolved into Serfdom which lasted into the 19th century. Enslavement of Africans by Europeans did not last near as long as enslavement of Europeans by Europeans:

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CObIgrSbBUZRUZ
    It has always been bizarre to me how Mickey seems to be relative uncultured but he somehow he has a minor degree in the history of slavery.
    Grandpa Newell is the GOAT

  6. #46
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Speaking of Clinton, I wonder if the Clinton Crime Family will suicide Ghislaine Maxwell like they did with Jeffrey Epstein now that she has been arrested.
    Highly unlikely with this ace guard on duty
    Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Or MI-6....
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Actually they are too busy with this guy.
    Good ones guys, thanks (I guess Epstein could have been an MI-6 job or Clinton Crime Family/MI-6 collaboration).

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

    I'm referring to Roger Stone.

    Jury of his peers convicted him.

    His friend Donald Trump just commuted his sentence.

    That must really anger people who believe in law and order. It's totally unjust for someone guilty to escape punishment correct?
    I knew when I read your OP that you were talking about Roger Stone but scrolled down to find you already exposed it. Stone was convicted in a kangaroo court. A libtard activist judge and libtard activist jurists. The forewoman was a political activist that had made derogatory statements about Trump and Stone before the trial but somehow weaseled her way onto the jury. The libtard judge would not give Stone a new trial which he would no doubt win on appeal.

    Stone was convicted for process crimes because he wouldn't make up lies about Trump for the Mueller investigation. That investigation on Trump/Russia collusion was pure bullshit. It was a hoax to get an investigation going and try to get Trump on a process crime like perjury. Because the investigators all knew from the start that Trump colluding with the Russians was pure bullshit. A hoax. Trump did the right thing in pardoning Stone.

    BTW, darkoz, here's what the count looks like on commutations of sentences by our last 4 presidents. Try some intellectual honesty the next time.
    The issue isn't commutation.

    It's when it's done for a friend.

    It's quite obvious trump told his buddy don't worry. Stand by me and no matter what you aren't going to jail.

    I don't believe in that for liberals or conservatives as being proper.

    If you do then you aren't the party for law and order
    DC juries and judges are corrupt marxists. They exonerate dems that have overwhelming evidence against them and convict repubs on flimsy evidence. This is why Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan and Clapper haven't been charged with anything yet. They are dems and Barr knows he can't get convictions in a DC court. There is no justice because of it. That group of deep staters tried to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States. It was an insurrection. They committed treason. That's how much the democratic party has deteriorated in this country. They no longer believe in democracy. Power is their only concern now.
    Welcome fellow politards

  8. #48
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    I knew when I read your OP that you were talking about Roger Stone but scrolled down to find you already exposed it. Stone was convicted in a kangaroo court. A libtard activist judge and libtard activist jurists. The forewoman was a political activist that had made derogatory statements about Trump and Stone before the trial but somehow weaseled her way onto the jury. The libtard judge would not give Stone a new trial which he would no doubt win on appeal.

    Stone was convicted for process crimes because he wouldn't make up lies about Trump for the Mueller investigation. That investigation on Trump/Russia collusion was pure bullshit. It was a hoax to get an investigation going and try to get Trump on a process crime like perjury. Because the investigators all knew from the start that Trump colluding with the Russians was pure bullshit. A hoax. Trump did the right thing in pardoning Stone.

    BTW, darkoz, here's what the count looks like on commutations of sentences by our last 4 presidents. Try some intellectual honesty the next time.
    The issue isn't commutation.

    It's when it's done for a friend.

    It's quite obvious trump told his buddy don't worry. Stand by me and no matter what you aren't going to jail.

    I don't believe in that for liberals or conservatives as being proper.

    If you do then you aren't the party for law and order
    DC juries and judges are corrupt marxists. They exonerate dems that have overwhelming evidence against them and convict repubs on flimsy evidence. This is why Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan and Clapper haven't been charged with anything yet. They are dems and Barr knows he can't get convictions in a DC court. There is no justice because of it. That group of deep staters tried to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States. It was an insurrection. They committed treason. That's how much the democratic party has deteriorated in this country. They no longer believe in democracy. Power is their only concern now.
    Wow.

  9. #49
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When the slave revolt led by Spartacus was crushed the Romans crucified 10,000 slaves along the Appian Way, the main road into Rome. It was done as a warning of how future slave revolts would be handled. All of the slaves were European.

    Slavery of Europeans by Europeans evolved into Serfdom which lasted into the 19th century. Enslavement of Africans by Europeans did not last near as long as enslavement of Europeans by Europeans:

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CObIgrSbBUZRUZ
    It has always been bizarre to me how Mickey seems to be relative uncultured but he somehow he has a minor degree in the history of slavery.
    All roads lead to Mickey. His genealogy studies have taught him a lot.

    Something he never talked about was how he got going on the hobo foot. I wouldn't say the wrong foot. I mean, I think that we are in the middle of the evolutionary process, and, next, that what comes after us will tilt back to the other animals. It will go as high as it started out low. So, no reason that we shouldn't have been allowed to roam like the hobos. Well, you have to wonder how much our thoughts have been similarly restrained.

    Anyway, no, JP, I am no historian. Thanks for the write-ups about the Clintons et al. I will go back to reread it, later on today. Not much time, last night.

    Yes, Hillary, too, was another corrupt bugger. The reason she lost the election. Biden, they are all the same.

    Mickey is right about the judges. Boz asked how it got this way, with the Blacks. Well, I think, if a judge, cop, et al, is more corrupt than the judged, then the two should and ought to change places.
    Last edited by LMR; 07-14-2020 at 06:58 AM.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!


    p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

    ---> MR. L(osing).

  10. #50
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When the slave revolt led by Spartacus was crushed the Romans crucified 10,000 slaves along the Appian Way, the main road into Rome. It was done as a warning of how future slave revolts would be handled. All of the slaves were European.

    Slavery of Europeans by Europeans evolved into Serfdom which lasted into the 19th century. Enslavement of Africans by Europeans did not last near as long as enslavement of Europeans by Europeans:

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CObIgrSbBUZRUZ
    It has always been bizarre to me how Mickey seems to be relative uncultured but he somehow he has a minor degree in the history of slavery.
    All roads lead to Mickey. His genealogy studies have taught him a lot.

    Something he never talked about was how he got going on the hobo foot. I wouldn't say the wrong foot. I mean, I think that we are in the middle of the evolutionary process, and, next, that what comes after us will tilt back to the other animals. It will go as high as it started out low. So, no reason that we shouldn't have been allowed to roam like the hobos. Well, you have to wonder how much our thoughts have been similarly restrained.

    Anyway, no, JP, I am no historian. Thanks for the write-ups about the Clintons et al. I will go back to reread it, later on today. Not much time, last night.

    Yes, Hillary, too, was another corrupt bugger. The reason she lost the election. Biden, they are all the same.

    Mickey is right about the judges. Boz asked how it got this way, with the Blacks. Well, I think, if a judge, cop, et al, is more corrupt than the judged, then the two should and ought to change places.
    So what I am getting is this.

    The Clinton's did it so it's okay for Trump to do. (Not really a law and order position imo)

    And the jury system of America is corrupt and should be overturned by any personal friends of the defendant found guilty, also not a law and order position imo

  11. #51
    Speaking of no justice, who didn’t see this coming? More of the hoax that is Coronavirus.

    https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fo...vid-19-results

    “ ORLANDO, Fla. - After FOX 35 News noticed errors in the state's report on positivity rates, the Florida Department of Health said that some laboratories have not been reporting negative test result data to the state.

    Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 News found that testing sites like one local Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive”
    Thanks to KJ for proving the Wizard doesn’t really mean it when he says someone is “Dead to Him”.

  12. #52
    More justice...

    While we are tearing down statues...

    How about this guy? Pilosi probably gave him a bj.

    In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:
    I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
    — Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[12][20]
    In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[21] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[12]


    Robert C. Byrd Academic and Technology Center, Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia[6][9][10]
    Robert C. Byrd Academic and Technology Center, Marshall University Graduate College in South Charleston, West Virginia[9][10]
    Robert C. Byrd Auditorium, National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, West Virginia[9][10][11]
    Robert C. Byrd Biotechnology Science Center, Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia[6][9][10][12][13]
    Robert C. Byrd Cancer Research Laboratory, West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia[6][9][10]
    Robert C. Byrd Center for Legislative Studies, Shepherd University in Shepherdstown, West Virginia[9][10][14]
    Robert C. Byrd Center for Pharmacy Education, University of Charleston in Charleston, West Virginia[9][10]

    The list goes....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

  13. #53
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    It has always been bizarre to me how Mickey seems to be relative uncultured but he somehow he has a minor degree in the history of slavery.
    All roads lead to Mickey. His genealogy studies have taught him a lot.

    Something he never talked about was how he got going on the hobo foot. I wouldn't say the wrong foot. I mean, I think that we are in the middle of the evolutionary process, and, next, that what comes after us will tilt back to the other animals. It will go as high as it started out low. So, no reason that we shouldn't have been allowed to roam like the hobos. Well, you have to wonder how much our thoughts have been similarly restrained.

    Anyway, no, JP, I am no historian. Thanks for the write-ups about the Clintons et al. I will go back to reread it, later on today. Not much time, last night.

    Yes, Hillary, too, was another corrupt bugger. The reason she lost the election. Biden, they are all the same.

    Mickey is right about the judges. Boz asked how it got this way, with the Blacks. Well, I think, if a judge, cop, et al, is more corrupt than the judged, then the two should and ought to change places.
    So what I am getting is this.

    The Clinton's did it so it's okay for Trump to do. (Not really a law and order position imo)

    And the jury system of America is corrupt and should be overturned by any personal friends of the defendant found guilty, also not a law and order position imo
    Firstly, when Biden talks about needing healthy people, to have a healthy economy, he doesn't talk about needing healthy people. I mean, it's still all about the economy. Who does the economy, ultimately, benefit? Always the few richest people. Yeah, as much as the people are, supposedly, the government, well, no matter who wins the election, it's only the government, which always wins. The richest people are still in control (of the army) no matter who wins the election. Politicians are just the front men for the rich because the rich, historically, and in theory, have always made for poor politicians.

    Secondly, no leaders get where they are without the same (sociopathic) cutthroat bullying, etc. I don't care whichever leader you claim. Martin Luther King, Jr? Same story, same ending. Same thing with the Wizard. Ultimately, the leaders become different people, different from whom they lead, cut off from where they came from. Same story, over and over.

    True leadership can never be of this form. Intuitively, even democracy can't work. I mean, still one person in charge. It's like you have to win an election to get your own way, but, then its not the way of the followers.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!


    p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

    ---> MR. L(osing).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Poetic justice after years
    By The Boz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2019, 05:32 AM
  2. Justice For Trayvon Martin March Day Across The Country....
    By Rob.Singer in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •