Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found a new "Apartment" in Vegas! :D

This Vegas "Apartment," is fun and The Landlord is so tolerant and cool and I have been warmly embeaced by The Tenants!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    This Vegas "Apartment," is fun and The Landlord is so tolerant and cool and I have been warmly embeaced by The Tenants!
    Give them time. Once they how you acted in every nest you joined before, the eviction notice will be posted.

Does that mean you will be moving out of this place?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    No. I will be living in TWO (Technically four )Vegas Apartments.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I didn't know they re-opened any zoos in Vegas where they house primates?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I didn't know they re-opened any zoos in Vegas where they house primates?
    LMAO

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    No. I will be living in TWO (Technically four )Vegas Apartments.
    Drats

In this Apartment, the Tenants play Poker often... But I hang out in the Commons, just shooting The Breeze. But some of The Tenants think I used to live there before. The Landlord who knows me from another Apartment Building he owns confirmed that I am a Brand New Tenant.

In this Apartment, the Tenants play Poker often... But I hang out in the Commons, just shooting The Breeze. But some of The Tenants think I used to live there before. The Landlord who knows me from another Apartment Building he owns confirmed that I am a Brand New Tenant.
    This my friends is exactly what a Biden Presidency will look like.

Gibberish.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This my friends is exactly what a Biden Presidency will look like.

Gibberish.
    At least she completed a sentence. Biden can’t even do that.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

She may be one of the most sane people on PFA.

For some reason, one of the Tenants constantly keeps knocking on my Apartment Door. I politely asked him to stop knocking on my Apartment Door and Other Tenants implied he does the knocking to make me feel welcome.

For some reason, one of the Tenants constantly keeps knocking on my Apartment Door. I politely asked him to stop knocking on my Apartment Door and Other Tenants implied he does the knocking to make me feel welcome.
    No one gives a shit ya dumb cunt

Have you noticed any pieces of fruit in the hallway? If your door is wood maybe one of the other primate tenants is mistaking your door (wood) for a tree, and trying to crack open fruit like in the wild.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Have you noticed any pieces of fruit in the hallway? If your door is wood maybe one of the other primate tenants is mistaking your door (wood) for a tree, and trying to crack open fruit like in the wild.
    Name:  D6907109-028D-4BF3-9233-8F52542A5E9D.gif
Views: 530
Size:  328 Bytes

I’m guessing it’s some desperate individual who wants to see you naked.

My suggestion is a copy of National Geographic from the 70’s of nude pygmies.

There was some guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a shower....He claimed he wanted to verify that I was a woman by this way. It was creepy...Instead I showed him a picture of a Peep candy in a bathtub. He said something like,"You're actually a very clever person. " LOL.. The guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a bath is NOT the person who constantly kept knocking on my Apartment Door
    Last edited by Tasha; 07-21-2020 at 06:31 PM.

There was some guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a bath.... So, I showed him a picture of a Peep candy in a bath. He said something like,"Clever woman. " LOL..
    And this is why we need the 2nd amendment. This guy needs to understand he is a burden on society and needs to check out. Regardless of political beliefs, he has no place on Earth.

There was some guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a shower....He claimed he wanted to verify that I was a woman by this way. It was creepy...Instead I showed him a picture of a Peep candy in a bathtub. He said something like,"You're actually a very clever person. " LOL.. The guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a bath is NOT the person who constantly kept knocking on my Apartment Door
    Name:  AD5391FF-43F8-40B7-8FE0-FCDB0CAA7728.jpeg
Views: 356
Size:  41.3 KB

Tasha aka Nathan aka dumb cunt is Ape #3 shortly after it learned to walk upright

Was he blind?

Thread Information