Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I found a new "Apartment" in Vegas! :D

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I’m guessing it’s some desperate individual who wants to see you naked.

My suggestion is a copy of National Geographic from the 70’s of nude pygmies.
    There was some guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a shower....He claimed he wanted to verify that I was a woman by this way. It was creepy...Instead I showed him a picture of a Peep candy in a bathtub. He said something like,"You're actually a very clever person. " LOL.. The guy who repeatedly asked if he could peep on me while I took a bath is NOT the person who constantly kept knocking on my Apartment Door
    Was he blind?
    Okay, I'll tell you guys the real truth! The guy constantly asked me to show my Tits... Or GTFO. So, I wrote "MY TITS," and that's when he was like, "Clever Person."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Okay, I'll tell you guys the real truth! The guy constantly asked me to show my Tits... Or GTFO. So, I wrote "MY TITS," and that's when he was like, "Clever Person."
    I thought you were a cock-sucking queer who enjoyed dressing like a woman. That's of course when you're not swinging among the tree branches looking for mixed fruits being mistook for a primate.

Ironically, the guy who asked to see my Tits is now rallying for my Eviction from that Apartment. Luckily I have him on Ignore(I checked a letter he gave me however which is how I knew he rallied for my Permanent Eviction. I threw away that letter. I'm glad I have this Asshole on Ignire. Demanding to see someone's Tits is Harassment and I called him out on it and even another Tenant called him out on it. I then put his creepy ass on Ignore. Fuck him. What a Douchebag.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Ironically, the guy who asked to see my Tits is now rallying for my Eviction from that Apartment. Luckily I have him on Ignore(I checked a letter he gave me however which is how I knew he rallied for my Permanent Eviction. I threw away that letter. I'm glad I have this Asshole on Ignire. Demanding to see someone's Tits is Harassment and I called him out on it and even another Tenant called him out on it. I then put his creepy ass on Ignore. Fuck him. What a Douchebag.
    Can’t blame him...I’ve never seen an orangutan with tits either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    I imagine that Trump has a pair.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Thread Information